Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:rofl:  EXACTLY! This autumn has mostly been fifty shades of grey skies. Bright grey, or deep dark thick grey? Or something in between? Waah! :lol:  I hate sunshine too, but it would be nice with daylight in daytime, it gets dark soon early now either way. 

I mean, where I live, during summer we get perhaps one hour of darkness during the peak of summer so 🤣 Scandinavia giveth, and scandinavia taketh away. 🤣

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am happy that my daughter and I stumbled across this poem last night. It has inspired my kids to start planning a vacation and activities that they want to do when it’s safe. A break from meltdowns and preteen rages is always a good thing.

I hope it’s okay to link to the poem here. I didn’t want to just paste someone else’s work.

I am happy for a few things lately:

I managed to get a Playstation 5 this week after trying for the last month.

I got a new Electric Wheelchair last week.

A close family member tested negative for COVID-19.

🎉🎉🎉

• 3 weeks later...

I was so bummed that the gym has closed again thanks to another lockdown (I fully support lockdowns though and anything we have to do to get this crap under control) but then Lidl was like "Don't worry, here's kettlebells for a fiver" and I'm happy now.  I wanted to buy kettlebells during the last lockdown but they were so expensive.  I freaking love kettlebell workouts!

The fact that this thread has 107 pages. :D

Also, looking back at 2020 and picking out the positives, for me personally it's probably been one of the less turbulent years of the past decade and I've enjoyed that peacefulness. Also I got engaged last year.

• 1 month later...

I just overcame my crippling phone phobia and called and ordered pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I usually order in person because despite my also crippling social phobia I rather do that than make a phone call. But, since I was exposed to someone symptomatic over the weekend and they still haven't gotten their test result back, I can't go out among others. Well, technically I'm allowed to as long as I don't have symptoms and/or they haven't been confirmed positive, but I'm being really careful.)

It took me two hours to prepare and pep myself for a phone call that lasted 21 seconds. But I did it and I now have a delicious pizza as reward. ^_^  :pizza:

9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

But I did it and I now have a delicious pizza as reward. 

@Chanel_no5 congratulations! I work in psychology and have helped many people through exposures for phobias, so I got super excited for you when I saw this post. Anyway, I just wanted to hop in and validate how much of an accomplishment this is! Spending two hours preparing yourself can't have been fun, but the more frequently you do it, the easier it will become! 

16 hours ago, Lexie13 said:

@Chanel_no5 congratulations! I work in psychology and have helped many people through exposures for phobias, so I got super excited for you when I saw this post. Anyway, I just wanted to hop in and validate how much of an accomplishment this is! Spending two hours preparing yourself can't have been fun, but the more frequently you do it, the easier it will become! 

Thank you! It was agony before I got it done, and then I was shaking for half an hour. But I really wanted pizza and I really didn't want to put anyone at risk. :lol:  Guess I need VERY high stakes to fight my demons and it has to be my own decision. :lol: I felt really proud afterwards though. It's ridiculous being proud of ordering pizza, but... for me, it was huge. Thank you for giving me that validation! ❤️

Oh, and on the happy note; relative got their test back and it was negative! :yay: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Just got my (first) covid vaccination appointment date!

It will be on 13 March so my happiness levels will start to rise (or at least my anxiety levels will reduce :glare: ).

:joal:

11 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Just got my (first) covid vaccination appointment date!

It will be on 13 March so my happiness levels will start to rise (or at least my anxiety levels will reduce :glare: ).

Congratulations, Joal! ❤️

I actually came over here to say that I got my (first) COVID vaccine this evening! 

3 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I actually came over here to say that I got my (first) COVID vaccine this evening! 

That's great, better times ahead!

45 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

That's great, better times ahead!

Yes! I am so excited, not just for my own future protection, and for the future protection of others, but for some future small changes: the CDC is expected to recommend soon that fully-vaccinated people can gather privately in small groups, meaning I’ll soon be able to hug my dad, and even eat a meal with him & my stepmom (who I think is scheduled to be a week or so behind me, vaccine-wise)! Plus, because my core gaming group (~6 people)  is made up mostly of people with underlying conditions, if our host/DM ends up getting vaccinated as an essential worker (he’s not sure yet where he falls), we might even be able to go back to in-person game nights in time for my birthday in May! 🥳

But seriously, I’ll just take the “not panicking when I have to go into a store” part of it over anything else! T minus 6 weeks to lesser fears: 1st shot + 3wks = 2nd shot + 3wks = full-level immunity.

(Ooh, Joal! Has your mom gotten vaccinated yet? Because I know you won’t be fully vaccinated in time to spend Pesach with her unless you can isolate again, but it’ll still be nice to know that’s on the horizon.)

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Hit “post” too soon

I’m getting vaccinated on the 24th March. My town are about 3 weeks behind it would seem, but that’s okay! (Both my parents, my two brothers and my sister have had their first vaccines) my brothers are autistic and my sister is epileptic. All 4 of us were on the vulnerable list. 

I’m needle phobic, but I said once I was invited I would book and go! I hope these next few weeks hurry up! 

• 1 month later...

The actual excitement when something that was ordered online arrives. :bounce:

On 4/28/2021 at 7:26 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

The actual excitement when something that was ordered online arrives. :bounce:

Ehmm, I was just about to post something simialr, I guess I shouldn't be as surprised though, as onlione shopping must be one of the most common joys of this year!😅

So yeah, I got paid and ordered a bunch of home decoration stuff which I'm super excited about, another long-anticipated delivery came in today and on top of that I had a most enjoyable walk with some friends I hadn't seen all together in a while. Content 😊

Gonna get my first Covid-shot at the end of this week!!! A bit nervous, but very excited! 🤩

• 2 weeks later...

The sun is shining, I bought an awesome cheeseburger on my way home from work, I'm full and sitting here with cats on my lap.  Just existing.  If you asked me to come up with a plan for the perfect evening it would pretty much be exactly this.

@SleepingPhlox
There is nothing better than a good cheeseburger, or maybe 2 cheeseburger. :razz:

For my part, my neighbor crossed me on the stairs today and told me that I was a good person who did not deserve to have problems. I found it rather spontaneous and quite touching on his part.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a new girlfriend and i'm really excited about it :3 i love being a lesbian and i love being polyamorous. i've never felt happier wrt my romantic asperations 

3 hours ago, jejune said:

i have a new girlfriend and i'm really excited about it

Very happy for both you and your new girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

Gyms have been allowed to open for the first time this year.  I went this evening and it was the best thing ever.  Man I missed it so much.  My brain is swimming in happy chemicals. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my second covid-shot today!!! Huge relief! 💉 Still gonna wear face masks indoors in public places and avoid people in general though. :lol: