Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Two things: When I was reconstituting my protein into the lipid vesicles today I DIDN'T poke a hole in the membrane!!!!

And, after my office hours today, I heard this girl say (about me): "She has a really good explaining voice". And the other girls at the table agreed and another added, "She's so patient." So sweet. :heart:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two things, as well.

1. I joined the forum yesterday. Best decision I've made in my LIFE!

2. My boyfriend complimented me on how well I sing. I don't know why this made me so happy but it did.

After today, I am not back at work until Monday.

And Thursday is going to be a full day spent with MaiMai, watching Supernatural, eating nachos and dancing around in our onesies.

Yes, this week is a good week.

And Thursday is going to be a full day spent with MaiMai, watching Supernatural, eating nachos and dancing around in our onesies.

GAH, THIS. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS, I AM SO EXCITED. It's gonna be so much fun! :rofl:

My flatmates will just have to deal with the SPN'ing. I'm sure they'll manage! :bleh:

This is gonna be the highlight of my week, even if I am gonna have to work pretty much all day tomorrow to justify having Thursday off! Totally worth it! :D

All of the trumpet players at my school were too nervous to play TAPS at the Veterans Day program at school today, so I ended up playing it on my trombone and I think it was the best I've ever sounded. I surprised myself, I was so good!

Today we're moving into our house!!!!!!!!! It's been a long and hard month and a half, but today we finally say bye bye to the flat and greet our very own yellow-brick house!!!!!

I. CANT. WAIT.

IM EXSTATIC!!!!!

:heart:

I've reached the minimum page limit for one of my papers and hit all of the key points as requested by the professor, so all that's left to do is proofread and make edits and hopefully I'm set! Then I can finally kick my SO off the gaming couch where hes been glued for the past twenty-four hours and start Fallout 4!

I'm eating delicious Japanese food with one of my best friends today, AND THEN we're gonna hit up a mall to do some early Christmas shopping. :woot0:

After the laws have been changed, my friend finally married his husband today and I am so over the moon, I can't even begin to express :heart:

I just looked out the window, it's been raining all day and now the sun came out for a moment to say hello while setting (yep, it's only 3:23 pm but it's on its way down already, it's so early it's practically setting in the South rather than the West). The rays of golden sunshine hit drops of water hanging on from the tree branches in a nearby birch tree, and I happened to look straight at the tree when the sun came out. It looked like the tree was full of twinkling stars. It was so beautiful it took my breath away.

Less than a minute later, the sun went back into the clouds and the tree just looked like a sad, dead thing again. But I'm very happy I caught that almost-minute of magic, I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was so beautiful. :heart:

I had all my hair cut off today to like, really short and I absolutely love it <3

I was so nervous but now I am so happy that I took the plunge. I don't think I'll ever go back :zippy:

I had an appointment with the sweetest, most thoughtful doctor I've ever met. She really took the time to sit down and explain things, answer questions, having an actual conversation with me. I really felt taken care of, something I very rarely feel from doctors since they seem to be of the opinion that mental issues means you just have to suck it up and move on, either that or they think of you as much incompetent and stupid. Instead, she made me feel like I am worth something, and I deserve to get as good of a life as I possibly can get in spite of these issues.

She was great, and I feel better. Exhausted, because these appointments really take everything out of me, but... I feel like somebody cares, that I'm not completely overlooked and left behind. :)

Edited by Chanel_no5

^ Moms are the best.

I started a new job and was pretty nervous, but everything was great! The place I work is super nice, everyone was lovely, I got on well with the work and they've offered me more hours!

^ Moms are the best.

I started a new job and was pretty nervous, but everything was great! The place I work is super nice, everyone was lovely, I got on well with the work and they've offered me more hours!

TOLD YA. :bleh:

^ Moms are the best.

Congrats.

This has nothing to do with anything, but Assassin's Creed: Syndicate left me with so many feels cause it was a lot happier than basically any previous AC game and the characters were amazing and it just makes me really happy!

Glad to see with all the stuff lately, there still are wonderful people in this world.

Glad to see with all the stuff lately, there still are wonderful people in this world.

Yes. Yes! This needs to always be remembered :)