Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Just came home to find a calico kitten in my apartment! My roommates are watching her until Wednesday, and I'm the only one home now so I can have her all to myself! She's very playful and friendly and she knows how to sit and high five.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still super sick but I don't care any more because I have reached the 1000 word limit for Secret Santa and am actually starting to like what I've written! So it's put me in an incredibly good mood and I cannot wait to get home and get writing more and more until it's done :woot1:

I am ridiculously excited for this secret santa, as well, plus other reasons i'm happy today include i stuck it in my dad's ear when he underestimated me yesterday, and i just bought myself a huge amount of tea on great deals from my favorite tea site :jump:

(Tennis news)

Great Britain just won the Davis Cup for the first time since the 1930s.

This makes me very happy!

:joal:

Ohhhh my god, my heart is pounding. I finally, finally, FINALLY found a psychiatrist who will take my insurance but doesn't require me to see a therapist in their own practice. I can keep seeing the really excellent one and I have now AND get medication-type help elsewhere. I've been trying for AGES to find one and I was starting to feel so hopeless because I like my therapist so much and didn't want to switch, and I am so fucking happy about this that I could seriously sing right now. I can't believe I finally found one. Holy shit. I might actually cry from relief.

I've just changed the font on my phone to a fancy script and it's giving me unjustifiable amounts of pleasure.

Sometimes it's the small things.......

:joal:

Ohhhh my god, my heart is pounding. I finally, finally, FINALLY found a psychiatrist who will take my insurance but doesn't require me to see a therapist in their own practice. I can keep seeing the really excellent one and I have now AND get medication-type help elsewhere. I've been trying for AGES to find one and I was starting to feel so hopeless because I like my therapist so much and didn't want to switch, and I am so fucking happy about this that I could seriously sing right now. I can't believe I finally found one. Holy shit. I might actually cry from relief.

I'm so happy for you!! :hug:

Yay!!

My youngest student gave me a thank you note on the last day of lab yesterday - sweetest thing ever!! :heart:

Also, my presentation is over so now I can relax!!! Well, at least a little!

My youngest student gave me a thank you note on the last day of lab yesterday - sweetest thing ever!! :heart:

Yay! Looking forward to posting something similar in about four hours. I hate the anticipation of doing a presentation but it's so nice when it's over.

Yay! Looking forward to posting something similar in about four hours. I hate the anticipation of doing a presentation but it's so nice when it's over.

In similar news, I finished my last speech for my public speaking class yesterday! I'm free, free at last! Well, officially "free" after the final. :lol:

In similar news, I finished my last speech for my public speaking class yesterday! I'm free, free at last! Well, officially "free" after the final. :lol:

Congrats to everyone

*takes deep breath in and bellows into an alphorn*

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME IS FINALLY GETTING A SEQUEL AND I HAVE NOT STOPPED GRINNING LIKE A MANIAC SINCE I SAW THE ANNOUNCEMENT 15 MINUTES AGO

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME IS FINALLY GETTING A SEQUEL AND I HAVE NOT STOPPED GRINNING LIKE A MANIAC SINCE I SAW THE ANNOUNCEMENT 15 MINUTES AGO

I WILL BE SHITTING MY PANTS FOR ONE CENTURY'S TIME FOLLOWING THE ARRIVAL OF THIS NEWS-- NO MORE, NO LESS. :zippy:

I WILL BE SHITTING MY PANTS FOR ONE CENTURY'S TIME FOLLOWING THE ARRIVAL OF THIS NEWS-- NO MORE, NO LESS. :zippy:

Make sure you stay well-hydrated!

Presentation was a breeze, probably helped it was a round table-style discussion with several other people so I probably talked for a cumulative two minutes at most. 8)

I'm happy I may not be stuck forever after all. Something's moving. :)

Apart from the neighbour's garbage can, that just blew over and away. :lol:

Edited by Chanel_no5

Somebody gave me chocolate today.

Also, I've been spending a lot of time with my family lately and it's been nice. ^_^

I just put up all my Xmas lights in the yard! It's a fairy fricken gumdrop wonderland! Ho ho ho! I feel like Clark Griswold.