• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back with more happiness - I got a 99 for my final grade in one of my grad classes. I just need to get through nine more pages of the fifteen page final for the other class and I am DONEZEL WASHINGTON... at least for the rest of December and most of January. (:

:jump: one of my art friends's comics is coming out in THREE DAYS and today she revealed a new character aND I AM OFFICIALLY TRASH GOODBYE

oh hallo, here I am to do a double post. (does it still count, even though it's days apart? :lol: )

Today i'm happy because my boss gave me a christmas present and it's absolutely delightful. It's a book with these cute animal comics in it and i love it a lot ow o <3

I sent a text to Hot Shot wishing her a Merry Christmas and she replied and was almost in tears that someone was thinking about her and she ended the message with "hug". So... I'm happy right now.

So damn happy. ^_^

Edited by Chanel_no5

I got some amazing Christmas presents and spent some quality time with the family.

Now, I will do all the reading and have all the good food and just nap whenever I feel like it and not worry about uni for a day.

Cheers, everyone.

I got some amazing Christmas presents and spent some quality time with the family.

Now, I will do all the reading and have all the good food and just nap whenever I feel like it and not worry about uni for a day.

Cheers, everyone.

Can I just second all of this? Because this is literally exactly how I feel right now.

I'm just gonna curl up and read my new books now~

Watching my 18 year old nephew play all day with my 5 year old and telling me what a great imagination he has. Totally adorable.

Garnet is stupidly grateful for all of these silly talented dweebs that want to write with her, and who contribute buckets of intricate and fun headcanon to the overarching theme.

Basically it's been a long time since she's gotten to play like this. Being able to visit some participants RL and yell at others at all hours of the night is delightful.

ksajZBS.gif

I am happy because I've bought myself a digital piano. This is by far the most extravagant thing I have bought in my life and it was kind of nerve-racking but also so awesome and it means I can finally play at home. Now here's to hoping the neighbours won't kill me. :lol:

I know it sounds like bragging, but I am bursting with... contentment... and I do want to brag a little. Not to jinx anything, but everything in my life feels really spectacular at this moment! My friends, my relationship, my family, my pets, my schooling, my career, my health -- all of my plans have fallen into place and I feel like I am exactly where I need to be right now. I wouldn't change a thing!

I know it sounds like bragging, but I am bursting with... contentment... and I do want to brag a little. Not to jinx anything, but everything in my life feels really spectacular at this moment! My friends, my relationship, my family, my pets, my schooling, my career, my health -- all of my plans have fallen into place and I feel like I am exactly where I need to be right now. I wouldn't change a thing!

Girl you better brag! Brag to the highest mountains! *claps for you*;

Let's see. I'm just a-sitting here, drinking ginger ale and playing my Nintendo 64 a bit before I go to work. :)

I like lists, soooooo.......

1. This morning I bought two new matching cases (big suitcase and smaller cabin bag) to replace my old tatty ones. I find buying new stuff really difficult, but I was pleased that it was relatively quick and painless on this occasion and I'm really happy with what I bought.

2. I took my car to the car wash, where it was swarmed over by the various hardworking "hand car washers" - it looks all sparkly and clean again.

3. I'm starting to feel much better again after several days under the weather.

:joal:

Instead of focusing on her supposedly romantic New Year's dinner with her boyfriend, Hot Shot kept sending me texts and images throughout New Year's Eve, not stopping until ten to midnight. I'm way too amused by this, although most (most but not all) messages weren't exactly flirty but more of a friendly back-and-forth. I do wonder why it was more interesting texting with me than actually focus on why she was on that damn vacation for in the first place.... but I don't care. It made me feel appreciated and special for once, and I liked that. ^_^

I am happy because I've bought myself a digital piano. This is by far the most extravagant thing I have bought in my life and it was kind of nerve-racking but also so awesome and it means I can finally play at home. Now here's to hoping the neighbours won't kill me. :lol:

They better not! As I said, you should have a "tip jar" because you play beautifully.

Dear most lovely friends,

Thank you for your support and :wub: . Getting the package in the post the other day was just- :wub: :wub: :heart: . Also, getting to face-to-face and seeing loveliness and grinning about new clothing and holiday stuff and hearing playing (well.... minus silly internet connection - **kick** :P ).

Have to hear more again sometime soon. **bats eyelashes** Pleeeeeease.

Love you both- muchly!!

:hug:

I'm on the last episode of S9 of Supernatural and OMG, SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS!!! It's all very exciting!!

I not only get to meet up with my friend, but I think I have a decent gift for her for once for her birthday/Christmas. That was a lot of for.

I am overwhelmed by all the super hard working, super talented, and incredibly generous people I have gotten to know on this forum over the the past few months. I have never met people so willing to devote the amount of time and energy necessary to create the things you do -- whether it's leaving highly personalized comments and replies, making beautiful artwork, collaborating on crazy fun rps, or writing a fucking amazing secret santa that just oozes with how much thought you put into crafting it to your recipient's interests/desires.

I feel so lucky to have met you all, and I am utterly beside myself with feels. I am so happy to have finally made the steps to put myself out there on this forum. The friendships that I have come out of it with are some of the most rewarding I've ever had, and I am so incredibly thankful. :heart:

Edited by meepsy

I was nominated for the annual fanfiction awards for the first time since I started writing fanfiction. 

Edited by Chanel_no5