Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I just made a batch of perfect cupcakes for my neighborhood, and everyone loved them! Yay!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just discovered that GLITTERY JELLY is a thing. Jelly powder with edible glitter in it! How cool is that?! I have acquired a packet and intend to try it out tomorrow! :rofl:

Whitehorse

I am happy to be here! Everyone is very kind.

Also my boyfriend and I are officially all moved in--last box awaaaay! clapping.gif

On the other hand, though, yesterday I baked a lemon cake for the first time, and it came out really spongy and tasty! My mum loved it, in fact, she's been liking everything I cook lately, and that's a top compliment for me! :wub:

I've just discovered that GLITTERY JELLY is a thing. Jelly powder with edible glitter in it! How cool is that?! I have acquired a packet and intend to try it out tomorrow! lol.gif

WHAT. WHAT. I am so doing this :D

I'll have the apartment to myself for three days, soon.

*tears off clothing*

*ululates*

*grows six extra limbs*

*burns popcorn*

:mellow:

*tears off clothing*

*ululates*

*grows six extra limbs*

*burns popcorn*

mellow.png

This made me laugh out loud, so that deserves another mention in this thread :lmfao:

UGGHH, cuteness overload ahead!

Today I was tired and fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the hallway in college, while covering the lower half of my face with my hoodie. Later, the guy I had a crush on last year (we're close friends now, current crush is another guy), told me that he saw me asleep, and he TICKLED MY NOSE with his finger, but I didn't wake up! Like I can't even, what is life!? How adorable! Even the fetishy side of me was singing and skipping, him telling me this made my day! :blush:

*tears off clothing*

*ululates*

*grows six extra limbs*

*burns popcorn*

mellow.png

I read "ululates" as "undulates" somehow and I was like, "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT." :rofl:

I read "ululates" as "undulates" somehow and I was like, "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT."

ME TOO! :lol:

So You Think You Can Dance is back and it's my summer TV guilty pleasure :D

It gets better! First look trailer!

I can't believe I hadn't seen this until now. I'm so excited!!! It looks so good! w00t.gif

*tears off clothing*

*ululates*

*grows six extra limbs*

*burns popcorn*

mellow.png

I read "ululates" as "undulates" somehow and I was like, "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT." lol.gif

I'm glad you were concerned by that, but found what I actually said perfectly acceptable. :laugh:

New pictures and videos of [the incredibly handsome] Rupert Graves at Comic-Con! :wub:

large.jpg

I was always a Street Fighter fan so this made my day .w.

Yes,this is official. Ryu's in Smash Bros.

I MET CHRIS COLFER! I MET CHRIS COLFER! I MET CHRIS COLFER! toot.gif

(and I'm super happy about it!!)

I hardly had much to do at work today so I was able to follow the live broadcast of the Pluto Flyby from Nasa. Yeah yeah I'm a dork, I know :lol: but I enjoyed it and it made me happy to watch!

Went and played Mr. Conductor at the 15" Gauge railroad today. Lots of happy passengers young and old. Off to Road America tomorrow for vintage auto racing :)

I went on a job interview yesterday where I had to teach four year olds and after I read to them and asked what they wanted to be when they grew up, one little girl said a firefighter but then changed her mind and said she wanted to be a teacher like me...

And didn't want me to leave. She was like are you coming back to read to us again?

:cry: I'll never forget that. *slides down a wall*