Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Watching Harry Potter with one of the three extremely fat and fluffy cats I live with on my lap. :wub:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hardly had much to do at work today so I was able to follow the live broadcast of the Pluto Flyby from Nasa. Yeah yeah I'm a dork, I know heh.gif but I enjoyed it and it made me happy to watch!

I'm glad I was not the only one here who watched it :D Plus watching a room full of scientists go crazy over data always makes me happy!

Just been spending the day harvesting vegetables off my allotment which made me far happier than it had any reason to :lol: Maybe its just the primal joy of getting to eat something that you have grown from seed :)

My dog got a haircut and he feels like one of those soft fleece microfibre blankets now. I can't stop petting and snuggling him! He doesn't seem to mind :P

Trying to balance things out with a post here as well. Everything is starting to sort itself out for my mom and sister, and I'm really, really happy for both of them!! :D

I'm really happy because my brother got his standing full today and i'm just so proud of him <3

I went to a new place to get my haircut, and it turned out lovely! I have pin-straight hair, so mistakes really show and I was super nervous.

I also got to spend most of the day with my best friend and dad took us both out on the boat, and the BFF (who hates being outside) adored it. It was overall a lovely day, and reading about the little things that have made ya'll happy is also really nice.

I love the idea of a Happiness Department, so that makes me happy, too!

This thread makes me really happy, it is just perfect. Also, I was just given a "MasterClass" on writing, by James Patterson, and it's really mentally stimulating ow o heart.gif writing thinggggggs laaa ~

****I should clarify, that I was not given the course by James Patterson, he is merely the teacher of the course. I was given the course as a gift by my mom, who is not James Patterson, because that would be weird.

Edited by _Amy_

I have had a really good two days. I got to spend a lot of time at the pool with a friend yesterday and it was tons of fun, I love swimming and I liked how I looked in my swimsuit and we just had a great time talking. I don't even have that much rebound fatigue! B) Then today I got to go see Ant-Man which was great and frankly better than Age of Ultron was. All in all a pretty great two days, I am hella content right now.

I MET POLLEN GIRL :D JKCLXNXJKNXKaklskxnsn

EEEE, I was about to post in here about that lol. I'm so late! XD

I MET SKATERGIRL! YAYAYAYAY! :D

Also omg I just saw Jurassic World, and it was pretty cool! ^_^

And thanks, Melody! :)

CROWLEY CONFIRMED :D

Ahem, Mark Sheppard joked saying that he was dead in the last comic con (duh, of course he is, he's a bloody demon!) but the writers confirmed, he is not. That made me really happy this morning :) I love my King, almost as much as I love Misha :)

So I just started watching Supernatural and I *love* it! I can't wait until I get to watch Dean's canon cat allergy even if it's seasons away. :lol:

So I just started watching Supernatural and I *love* it! I can't wait until I get to watch Dean's canon cat allergy even if it's seasons away.

This makes me very happy biggrin.png Welcome to the family!

Oh, also, this is my 500th post biggrin.png and the picture I just added to my signature makes me smile like crazy biggrin.png

I watched a video with an attractive guy in it and now I can stop thinking about him.

Edited by bingochamp7

I just finished a series that I thought would be really mediocre, but it turned out to be really, really interesting, and now I really want a third season.

I managed to inflate a foil balloon using the helium canisters, tie it and even remembered to do the twiddle-thing with the ribbons at work today all by myself! (It doesn't sound like much but I am clumsy and balloons are confusing.) PROUD. And it didn't end up on the ceiling and then pop because it hit a light like yesterday, so that's always good! :D

BALLOON SKILLS +1

I managed to inflate a foil balloon using the helium canisters, tie it and even remembered to do the twiddle-thing with the ribbons at work today all by myself! (It doesn't sound like much but I am clumsy and balloons are confusing.) PROUD. And it didn't end up on the ceiling and then pop because it hit a light like yesterday, so that's always good! biggrin.png

BALLOON SKILLS +1

Quoted the post because it made me happy in and of itself. Balloon skills. What's not to love about balloon skills? :D :D

I just found new sneezing playlist (m) and it made me happy :D

I've been insanely, insanely depressed lately, for a lot of reasons. So my best friend (without telling me what they were doing!) came over this afternoon with a sort of care package for me - an Avengers coloring book and crayons, all of my favorite snacks, and cupcakes from my absolute favorite local bakery. We live forty minutes apart (in the same town) and the cupcake shop is another twenty minutes past my house - my BFF basically spent their whole day putting this care package together and bringing it to me. I found out they'd been planning it all week, sending me anon messages on Tumblr and sneaky texts to figure out what I might want.

I'm completely floored that someone cares enough about me to do that! It really just made my whole week, and definitely gave me the strength to keep going and do the things that I need to do. My BFF is the absolute best, and I'm thrilled to have them in my life!

I've been insanely, insanely depressed lately, for a lot of reasons. So my best friend (without telling me what they were doing!) came over this afternoon with a sort of care package for me - an Avengers coloring book and crayons, all of my favorite snacks, and cupcakes from my absolute favorite local bakery. We live forty minutes apart (in the same town) and the cupcake shop is another twenty minutes past my house - my BFF basically spent their whole day putting this care package together and bringing it to me. I found out they'd been planning it all week, sending me anon messages on Tumblr and sneaky texts to figure out what I might want.

I'm completely floored that someone cares enough about me to do that! It really just made my whole week, and definitely gave me the strength to keep going and do the things that I need to do. My BFF is the absolute best, and I'm thrilled to have them in my life!

Awwww, that is so heartwarming! You are so lucky to have such an amazing friend! :D

On the other hand, I've been trying my luck with desserts, and it's been great. At first I tried with box brownies and cakes, they were good. But today I made crème brûlée for the first time, and it was a complete success in my family! Even my younger sister said it was better than the one of the restaurant, and she's really picky with her desserts! Dang. I'm so touched, and why not, proud of myself. This one dessert did take me more effort than any other. I'm happy, yes sir. thumbup1.gif

Awwww, that is so heartwarming! You are so lucky to have such an amazing friend! biggrin.png

On the other hand, I've been trying my luck with desserts, and it's been great. At first I tried with box brownies and cakes, they were good. But today I made crème brûlée for the first time, and it was a complete success in my family! Even my younger sister said it was better than the one of the restaurant, and she's really picky with her desserts! Dang. I'm so touched, and why not, proud of myself. This one dessert did take me more effort than any other. I'm happy, yes sir. thumbup1.gif

That sounds awesome! Creme brulee is not known for being simple, but it's oh-so-delicous! That's awesome especially because your family loved it! Way to go, :) thumbs up!

I woke up to the lovely sound of rain and I've nothing to do but build a blanket burrow and listen to it.