Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Perfect timing: when you manage to get your period the week the local grocery store has massive discount on your favourite brand of chocolate. :lol: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things really can only go up from here. I think I can finally start having a better relationship with my parents and can be happy. 

I chimed in with havent you people ever heard of PANIC AT THE FUCKING DISCO..................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS IM SEEING THEM

Just got a Shiny Rockruff in Pokemon Sun <3. Finally, I know for sure the S.O.S. chaining method works.

Ran the 100m yesterday and the 200m today for track tryouts! (I was first in both my heats!)  It is so nice outside also which just adds to my happiness :) 

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

My house is clean. Woooooo!

My house was clean yesterday. :proud:  For maybe about ten minutes.

I took TWO naps today, and it was the most amazing thing I've done in quite awhile :biggrinsmiley:

T-storm earlier with some gorgeous lightning and now another hard rain. So calming to listen too. 

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

T-storm earlier with some gorgeous lightning and now another hard rain. So calming to listen too. 

Admit it - you're just dreaming of Gabe being there outside and getting soaked. ;):P

I bought myself a dozen red roses for no reason today.

Only now I'm suspicious whether I'm cheating - I never come home with flowers for me like that. :confused: :laugh: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I bought myself a dozen red roses for no reason today.

Only now I'm suspicious whether I'm cheating - I never come home with flowers for me like that. :confused: :laugh: 

:rofl:

I'm having a relatively calm day despite all the work I need to get done and the cat acting strangely. 

ETA: And now we have a thunderstorm. ?

Edited by AnonyMouse

It's my first day off in nearly a month and i'm going to the movies and dinner with a cute gal pal of mine! I also had a nap and I feel soooo good I could cry! :heart::D 

OMFG I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY, WE LISTED OUR HOUSE FOR SALE YESTERDAY AND IT SOLD TODAY FOR 10K MORE THAN WE ASKED FOR!!!!  SCREAMING!!!

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

OMFG I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY, WE LISTED OUR HOUSE FOR SALE YESTERDAY AND IT SOLD TODAY FOR 10K MORE THAN WE ASKED FOR!!!!  SCREAMING!!!

Wow! That's great! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

19 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Congrats! So happy for you!!

On 3/2/2017 at 1:08 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

WOOOOOOO!!!! congratulations!! 

Today I watched the first episode of series 3 of Broadchurch, which set the scene very nicely and suggests we're about to embark on another gripping season.

:joal:

54 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

Today I watched the first episode of series 3 of Broadchurch, which set the scene very nicely and suggests we're about to embark on another gripping season.

:joal:

omg where did you watch it? SO and I just finished the first two series on Netflix and we're itching for round three! 

1 minute ago, AnonyMouse said:

omg where did you watch it? SO and I just finished the first two series on Netflix and we're itching for round three! 

it premiered on UK TV last Monday!

Not sure where you will get it at this stage.

2 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

it premiered on UK TV last Monday!

Not sure where you will get it at this stage.

Oh, I didn't realize it was just now starting over there! Enjoy!

Mouse and her man were invited to a Shabbat dinner and felt incredibly welcome. It was a very nice group and the food was fantastic.