Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Local newspaper warns that my area will be washed in a wave of "imported" pollen next week. :dancesequence::bounce: 

Of course with the caveat of possible downpour ruining the fun. But still.

God, I'm so excited I nearly give myself sympathy symptoms just by thinking about it. :rolleyes: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks @hedgehog @AnonyMouse and @Winged:D

Inspection went great, the people buying our house actually want our dining room set which we'd been trying to sell so we don't have to move it. And their kid loves my sons spiderman room. Now I just need to PACK! :lol:

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

:clapping:That's all wonderful news, Kaze! I hope you don't have to do all the packing alone...

I haven't posted in this thread in quite some time, but I had a pretty good day today and I'm actually in a good mood for once. So I broke my tablet last night, which sucks of course, but I didn't panic about it and I'm proud of myself for that. It's still under warranty with accidental damage coverage, so it's either going to be fixed, replaced, or I'll get store credit for a new one. I didn't have anything important on that device that I didn't have saved elsewhere, and I still have an older tablet that's mostly functional except for the fact that it overheats sometimes, so that will hold me over until the broken one is fixed/replaced. I'm just really grateful that it wasn't my phone because I can't get a new one until the fall, and the older phone that I still have really sucks. I really lucked out when I took my tablet to Best Buy. I thought it would be crowded on the weekend, but there was no line at all at the Geek Squad counter and I was done there in less than ten minutes.

My sister needed to get something at Barnes and Noble so we went there next. I wasn't expecting to buy anything since I use ebooks whenever possible for medical reasons, but I found a companion book to one of my favorite series that's not available as an ebook on sale for a lot less than I'd pay on Amazon, and I got an extra discount using my sister's membership card.

Then we went to Michael's so I could buy some yarn for a project I want to do, and it turned out that that yarn, plus the yarn for another project I want to do was on sale, so I bought the yarn for both projects.

A part of me is cringing at how much money I spent today despite all the discounts, and yet I'm feeling that shopper's high that I haven't felt in quite some time, so I'm going to try to enjoy the feeling while I can.

It's finally my spring break this week! The reason I'm excited though is that I get to do absolutely nothing :heart: I get to sleep and catch up on my shows and visit my horse a lot and just generally recuperate after last week's week from hell.

Also my parents are coming up to meet my horse this weekend and I reaaaaaaally hope they like her, because my dad is still being a butt about the whole me-owning-a-horse thing. But she's so cute and friendly that it's kind of hard not to like her.

I enjoyed an "Escape Room" this evening followed by a buffet at a restaurant that @PuddinPop may remember we once went to.

:joal:

Sorry for the tmi, but...

I am in the midst of having the most painless period I have ever had in my life. It's been two days, and barely even a twinge! I'm so confused :lol:  I'm trying to enjoy it and all, but it's kind of freaking me out, like what is happening right now??

Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself :o

Edited by gingerdean
1 hour ago, gingerdean said:

Sorry for the tmi, but...

I am in the midst of having the most painless period I have ever had in my life. It's been two days, and barely even a twinge! I'm so confused :lol:  I'm trying to enjoy it and all, but it's kind of freaking me out, like what is happening right now??

Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself :o

I'm kind of having a similar thing going on right now. I wouldn't say my period was painless(it was easily managed with meds like it usually is), but it only lasted like a day or maybe a day and a half at most. So while I'm happy that it was so short, it's definitely not the norm for me. For quite awhile with my current meds they've been 3-4 days with only one day being moderately heavy, but they've never been this short before. So yeah, I'm trying to enjoy it but at the same time I'm worried. I have been under a ton of stress lately, and especially last night, so maybe that's just what cut it short, and hopefully it isn't anything more than that.

Anyway, I'd say it's a good thing that you're not in pain. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything bad and maybe it will continue in the future.

Today's the first day of spring! As announced by my mom's cat who took his first stroll around the neighbourhood since October...

... and the woman sneezing a very itchy and allergic-sounding triple in the line at the grocery store. :twisted: 

I Got hugs and kisses from my little niece and i had tacos today was good plus im finishing school stuff

Watching some of my favorite Buffy episodes in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the pilot! It's a good way to spend an evening :) 

nvr mind i found buffy

Edited by batmansgirl

I'm happy that tomorrow I literally have no commitments and for the first time in a long while, I don't actually have to leave the flat, or even get dressed, if I don't want to.

I'm happy that tomorrow I literally have no commitments and for the first time in a long while, I don't actually have to leave the flat, or even get dressed, if I don't want to.

When you see the perfect scenario and your mind just melts and you just...

03278f04181e1abe11751a5495a699aa.gif

Just now, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When you see the perfect scenario and your mind just melts and you just...

03278f04181e1abe11751a5495a699aa.gif

:lol::heart:

I made it to spring break!

ohhhhh all I wanna do is go home, play dishonored 2 and write some sneezefic, yes yes yes!

i love being lazy :proud:

Took my parrot to the vet today because I'd been hearing some clicking in his breathing after flying on and off and once or twice thought I heard it even when he was resting. He also had some discoloration in his claws that was concerning. The vet listened to his lungs both before and after having him fly around, and he said everything sounded clear. He also said the claw discoloration was nothing to worry about. So I basically paid $68 just to find out my parrot was perfectly healthy, but I guess it was worth it to put my mind at ease. I am so grateful that I don't have to shove meds down his throat, because that would be a nightmare with this particular bird.

*Tale as old as time song as old as rhyme BEAUTY AND THE BEAST* GOOOD GOD ITS AMAZING I CANT EVEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY 

I got a ferret today instead of rats and his name is Logan and he's so damn cute I can't even handle it! Look at this little bab! He loves rolling over and getting tummy scratches and then he just wraps around my hand like a furry snake lmao

tumblr_omxmvlAMaN1s65vsuo1_540.jpg

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I got a ferret today instead of rats and his name is Logan and he's so damn cute I can't even handle it! Look at this little bab! He loves rolling over and getting tummy scratches and then he just wraps around my hand like a furry snake lmao

OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *_* SO CUTE

25 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *_* SO CUTE

Thank you! I love him an awful lot! @0@ 

20 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

:heart: So cute!! I would love to see a close-up picture. :) 

-----

I went out to brunch with my mom today. I had Pecan pancakes. That was fun. Got another Care Bears blind bag figurine - Brave Heart Lion.

Beat the Post-game in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Cutelittlenose said:

:heart: So cute!! I would love to see a close-up picture. :) 

-----

I went out to brunch with my mom today. I had Pecan pancakes. That was fun. Got another Care Bears blind bag figurine - Brave Heart Lion.

Beat the Post-game in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.

Thank you! He can't sit still for more than a few seconds at a time lol but I'll try! When he ain't sleeping, he's only awake for about an hour or two and then he's off exploring every corner of my home or chasing my feet :P:heart: