Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I almost forgot to say: I'm no longer settling for being cyberbullied by @Junia like the rest of the world, but have made a smooth transition into being regular-bullied for the foreseeable future. :rofl: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Icarus Rex said:

I almost forgot to say: I'm no longer settling for being cyberbullied by @Junia like the rest of the world, but have made a smooth transition into being regular-bullied for the foreseeable future. :rofl: 

Did they print out the ::triggerhappysmiley: face for you? :P

3 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I didn't, but it was very tempting to print out a big :snitch: and leave it on his pillow for him to discover upon his first entry into his bedroom... But my thought is that I can't snitch him too early. I've gotta do it when he's least expecting it, or it'll lack gravitas. :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

You know, Kaze, I was steeling my nerves for a :snitch: in lieu of those signs people hold up when they're meeting someone at the airport, but-- thank goodness-- no.

3 minutes ago, Junia said:

I didn't, but it was very tempting to print out a big :snitch: and leave it on his pillow for him to discover upon his first entry into his bedroom... But my thought is that I can't snitch him too early. I've gotta do it when he's least expecting it, or it'll lack gravitas. :rofl: 

This is a violation of our lease agreement and I'm leaving. Enjoy life with your new roommate: the Big :snitch:.

2 minutes ago, Icarus Rex said:

You know, Kaze, I was steeling my nerves for a :snitch: in lieu of those signs people hold up when they're meeting someone at the airport, but-- thank goodness-- no.

This is a violation of our lease agreement and I'm leaving. Enjoy life with your new roommate: the Big :snitch:.

Do I see matching tats in your near future?

:snitch:  :snitch:

My birthday party is today and I invited a bunch of friends of school i'm really close with!

Congrats @SneezyHolmes! Ferrets are such cuties and they give great snuggles :) 

I'm finally not sick anymore, I got to see my horse today, and I decided to self-care instead of going to class and worked out for the first time in a long while ?? It's nice to feel a little bit proud of yourself sometimes!

I'm not stressed about uni deadlines for the first time in a long time! (I should probably be, but I'm not, which is nice)

@Icarus Rex and I adopted a cat-son yesterday and while he's very afraid right now, he let me reach under the dresser he's hiding under and pet him... He was purring and rolling around under there and drooling, and when I stopped petting him for a minute he reached his paw out from under and tapped me on the arm so I'd start petting him again. ;o; He's not ready to come out completely yet but I feel less worried that he's gonna hide forever now.

When you find someone nice to talk to and it just feels great to talk to them! :D Man I love making new friends! 

I know Chandler Bing once argued there's no selfless good deed but it does feel good when you make someone's day. Especially if they weren't expecting it. :D

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
41 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I know Chandler Bing once argued there's no selfless good deed but it does feel good when you make someone's day. Especially if they weren't expecting it. :D

Wouldn't that technically mean what he said is true then? If it makes you feel good, you're getting something out of it, therefore it isn't selfless. Obviously doing good for others is awesome and should be promoted! There's nothing wrong with getting a good feeling from it, but I think he's right - unless you do something for someone else just to do it, and get no joy from it, it is in a tiny part a bit selfish... it's just that the selfishness is outweighed by the good that was done for the other person.

I'm happy that it's almost Friday, and I have a short day today!

2 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Wouldn't that technically mean what he said is true then? If it makes you feel good, you're getting something out of it, therefore it isn't selfless. Obviously doing good for others is awesome and should be promoted! There's nothing wrong with getting a good feeling from it, but I think he's right - unless you do something for someone else just to do it, and get no joy from it, it is in a tiny part a bit selfish... it's just that the selfishness is outweighed by the good that was done for the other person.

I'm happy that it's almost Friday, and I have a short day today!

No he's right since the entire episode Phoebe tries to prove him wrong. :rofl: But yeah it's hard to not feel good when someone is happy from something you did for them. I was more happy for her though so yeah it's outweighed.

1 hour ago, AnonyMouse said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily did the good deed with the expectation of getting joy out if it.The 'good feeling' may be a byproduct of the good deed you performed, but if you did it expecting absolutely nothing in return (but still happen to get joy out of it), it is still a selfless act, no?  

(I haven't seen that episode of Friends though, so I could be speaking out of context :lol:)

It's raining outside, I have the day off, and I'm still in my pajamas. Life is good.  :thumbsup2:

Edited by gingerdean
clarification
1 hour ago, gingerdean said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you necessarily did the good deed with the expectation of getting joy out if it.The 'good feeling' may be a byproduct of the good deed you performed, but if you did it expecting absolutely nothing in return (but still happen to get joy out of it), it is still a selfless act, no?  

(I haven't seen that episode of Friends though, so I could be speaking out of context :lol:)

It's raining outside, I have the day off, and I'm still in my pajamas. Life is good.  :thumbsup2:

Well, I clearly have no idea what either of you are talking about because I thought you were quoting that kid that plays Carl on The Walking Dead. :lol1: When you put it that way, yes, I guess it could be selfless if it was done with no anticipation of a reward (feel good vibes). Either way, I'm glad you got to do something nice for someone, @Kaze wo Hiku, you're a good egg. :hug:

ITS STORMY AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO TOMMAROW AND IM FREE OF HOMEWORK GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! bmg is just so happy

This is such a trivial reason to be happy but I bought this bottle of perfume purely because it was marked down from €39 to €7 for having no tester to try it out with.  Figured I might as well take the chance and I love buying reduced price stuff. Like a lot.  Well damn if it isn't the most amazing thing I ever smelled.  New favourite perfume and I spent less than a tenner on it!!!

I am very happily reorganising my itunes library - deleting older stuff, bringing in new material etc.

It's something I love doing on a periodic basis!

:joal:

The cramps are FINALLY over and I can start living again!! This has been the worst period in a long time. I am so happy to be able to sit down (up?) and write!! :yay: So sorry everyone waiting for stuff, you are not forgotten and now I am on it like a manic... I mean, I'm working on it. :lol: 

Well that was a small glimmer of hope in an otherwise horrble year. Maybe there is hope for this country...