Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

6 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm on day one of a four day weekend!  I have so much time to get stuff done!  First I'm gonna clean the bathroom and then I'm gonna cut the grass...lol jk I'm gonna sit here at my computer eating hot cross buns and drinking Monster and not feel one bit guilty about it.  Other days can be for behaving like a responsible adult.  Today is just for me.  Oh yes.  :)

Hey cheers, I'm off as well! Only three days though. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Hey cheers, I'm off as well! Only three days though. 

Three days here as well! Whoop, whoop! :D 

16 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Three days here as well! Whoop, whoop! :D 

Yep, me too! Great time to eat Easter food and avoid all responsibility!

MY PANIC CONCERT IS  TOMMAROW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :boom: I CAN'T GN[FKFMKF'F' HOH MY GOD AND BAJINGO IT WAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING HOLY CRAP there are no words to describe my joy

My new kid told me she wishes I was at her house everyday. It's the little things like that that make this job worth it. :)

I'm just really happy today apparently. Weighed myself after a week of eating my feelings and somehow I still managed to lose two pounds. It seems those muscles I'm building have been doing the work for me.

I FINALLY managed to unclog the kitchen sink! By myself, because I still haven't managed to get hold of the landlord.

Pah, who needs landlords anyway?

Now I'm gonna do the dishes and then cook. And EAT FOOD. :drool: 

Insomnia has hit me pretty bad the last few days but today I had such a beautifully realistic lovely dream it took me a moment to realize it hadn't been real when I woke up. But it gave me hope about something that's been on my mind lately. And sometimes all you need is hope. :)

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR THIS DOUBLE POST.

IKUYA IS IN THE NEW FREE! MOVIE!! MY SMOL BABY!! YELLING!!

10 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

THERE'S A FREE MOVIE?

THERES ALREADY 1 OLD ONE, ONE OUT TODAY, ONE OUT IN JULY AND A SEQUEL IN THE FALL.

SO YES.

My friends are just the sweetest most loving people... I sometimes forget that. It really blows me away how much they all love me. So nice to watch everyone put aside their differences and just all come together for one day to give me an nice birthday... ahh my second family.. friends are so precious sometimes.  :heart: 

Happy birthday you beautiful sweet soul (I'm all sorts of sappy right now due to a wedding 

The thing someone wanted to phone me about turned out to be doable via text.

The relief is indescribable.