Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Sen that is awesome to hear! :hug:

Pigging backing on this as well but only because Sen summed it up really well, I totally relate to it. It has been a definite validation for me realizing all the years I was attracted to women but not in a sexual way was completely normal! I'm only out to a few and probably won't tell family just because it would be waaaaay too hard to explain but I'm still happy I finally came to terms with my sexuality. Definitely was a late bloomer too! :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a wicked dream that Chris Evans was at my parent's house and he kissed my cheek but he had beard stubble and it was prickly but then it cut to a tv station and he kept hugging me while the people around us panicked about an incoming earth quake. A bunch of other stuff happened but it didn't involve Chris so its irrelevant lmfao! ?

My step sister who is one of my most fave people ever has dropped nearly 100lbs in the past year. I'm so proud and happy for her. She still has a way to go but she look FANTASTIC and I'm happy after a whole life struggling with her weight she's finally found something that works for her. ^^

I've gotten another audition and this one is for an indie feature-length film.  I'm having a lot of luck in this department this year so far and I couldn't be happier about that!

I took yesterday and today off work because I have a yearly allotment of 21 days to take and prior to this I'd taken...2. :omg:  I feel ever so slightly more rested and...a little bit more relaxed?  I think?  I dare say I'm ready for my movie star life now, the major studios had best get their finger out and start phoning me!! :laugh:

11 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I've gotten another audition and this one is for an indie feature-length film.  I'm having a lot of luck in this department this year so far and I couldn't be happier about that!

I took yesterday and today off work because I have a yearly allotment of 21 days to take and prior to this I'd taken...2. :omg:  I feel ever so slightly more rested and...a little bit more relaxed?  I think?  I dare say I'm ready for my movie star life now, the major studios had best get their finger out and start phoning me!! :laugh:

Congrats on your audition!! Finding work in this industry is hard. Please remember us when you're famous :P 

Coincidentally enough, I'm happy because I actually just got cast as an "Under-fiver" in a feature film. (For those of you who don't know, under-fivers are actors who have less than five lines in a movie.) I'm no Angelina Jolie, but I'm pretty excited to be on the set of a major feature film with a speaking role!

On 7/5/2017 at 4:12 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

That's amazing! Congratulations! :D:hug: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I find out tomorrow if I won a free tattoo from a local parlor and I'm so excited! It's an older flash design but it's a skull, roses, and a snake and it looks really cool and if I get it, it's going right on the back of my calf! A free tattoo for my first tattoo would be awesome, so fingers crossed! :) 

I saw Spider Man: Homecoming last night, I absolutely had to see it the day it opened because I couldn't wait a moment longer and IT WAS WORTH EVERY OUNCE OF THE HYPE.  I am absolutely going to go see this movie in the cinema again and I haven't done that for a movie since I was 13.  Not even gonna lie, a part of me just kinda needed to see this movie to get my Tony Stark fix until the next Avengers movie comes out but the movie was actually just awesome, and there were trailers for Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok and I am HYPED for both of those, they look amazing!

Plus there was a churro cart at the shopping centre and I got excited because I seriously haven't had churros since high school!  And my partner never had them before so we bought some before the movie, and then the movie mentioned churros a couple times and we thought that was SO hilarious at the time.  :laugh:

10 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I saw Spider Man: Homecoming last night, I absolutely had to see it the day it opened because I couldn't wait a moment longer and IT WAS WORTH EVERY OUNCE OF THE HYPE.  I am absolutely going to go see this movie in the cinema again and I haven't done that for a movie since I was 13.  Not even gonna lie, a part of me just kinda needed to see this movie to get my Tony Stark fix until the next Avengers movie comes out but the movie was actually just awesome, and there were trailers for Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok and I am HYPED for both of those, they look amazing!

Plus there was a churro cart at the shopping centre and I got excited because I seriously haven't had churros since high school!  And my partner never had them before so we bought some before the movie, and then the movie mentioned churros a couple times and we thought that was SO hilarious at the time.  :laugh:

Just got back from seeing it! It was soooo good! #DadTony #BestTony

I'M SEEING IT TONIGHT LIKE OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD #DADTONY #SPIDERSON

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

#DadTony #BestTony

Truest words ever.

talking to my "boyfriend" AND HE'S FLIRTING WITH ME 

Edited by batmansgirl

I found out today that there is a place in the UK called Pudding Lane and I have never wanted to live anywhere else more than I want to live there. 

It just made me so happy to see and idk why :zippy:

@PuddinPop

It's a good job you didn't live there hundreds of years ago..........

"Pudding Lane is widely known for being the location of Thomas Farriner's bakery where the Great Fire of London started in 1666"

Oh, and I'm happy because Wimbledon is currently in progress and I have just enjoyed a phenomenal match in which Muller finally defeated Nadal 15-13 in the final set.

:joal:

Uh I have a 14 ounce bag of skittles and I'm super smiley right now for some reason. More than likely the sugar high kickin' in like a ninja warrior :ph34r2: hiyaaaaa!!

wtf is wrong with me

Edited by Cutekats

Shook hands with the lead singer of Crobot! This band is epic and the lead singer is so cute and friendly!

Trade on the forum is going really well, so I'm happy about that. Also, I'm hanging out with my best friend tomorrow, and I haven't seen her in a while. :smile: 

This is going to sound so stupid but I tweeted at Alex Hirsch earlier and he fav'd it.  Kinda smiling like a fool right now :D

I got hired to be an 8th grade special education ELA and Social Studies teacher. *crying* if you told me this was happening that I would be teaching 7th grade ela summer school and now in September this...? I would have laughed. Am i dreaming?! :D

1 hour ago, Arty said:

I got hired to be an 8th grade special education ELA and Social Studies teacher. *crying* if you told me this was happening that I would be teaching 7th grade ela summer school and now in September this...? I would have laughed. Am i dreaming?! :D

That's really great, Arty! I know you've been struggling to find work, so this has made me really happy to read. Good going! <3

6 hours ago, Arty said:

:bounce:

OMG- that is AWESOME!!  Now, middle schoolers are an age that I think that anyone is incredibly brave to teach- but you are going to be amazing!  I honestly can see you having the passion, commitment, and patience to work with special needs students.  They need someone who believes in them and will cheer them on, and from everything that I've seen, you are an excellent cheerleader of others, encouraging them to reach their goals.

Also, "TEACHERS UNITE!!!" :Pounce::wub: 

6 hours ago, Arty said:

Nice!!!! I'm glad all of your hard work and dedication has paid off!

24 hours from now my plane takes off, and 25 hours from now I'll be hanging out with you-know-who and you-know-who-else. I'm so stoked, you guys~!

33 minutes ago, Sen Beret said:

24 hours from now my plane takes off, and 25 hours from now I'll be hanging out with you-know-who and you-know-who-else. I'm so stoked, you guys~!

I'm so jealous I could cry T^T

Have fun guys! <3 Bring me back a hat :zippy: