Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Played soccer in the rain + mud with the kids I was babysitting today and felt truly in my element for the first time since summer started

And there are only 51 days until college starts again and I've never been more excited for anything :P 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HAVE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS AND I GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY :bounce: 

On 7/15/2017 at 3:34 AM, Icarus Rex said:

This is just a general warning: @Sen Beret has the most bonecrushing businessman handshake of anyone I've ever met. Watch out.

I tried all day to think of a cool joke to make in response to this but I came up with nothing because I'm just too blissed out

I just got some audiobooks and asdfghjkl not only are they super interesting but I love the narrator so much.

Just now, Kaze wo Hiku said:

SCREAMING IN JOY OVER DOCTOR WHO NEWS

Omg yes I love her??? I don't even watch the show and I'm excited. 

On 7/12/2017 at 11:57 AM, tma said:

:bounce:

OMG- that is AWESOME!!  Now, middle schoolers are an age that I think that anyone is incredibly brave to teach- but you are going to be amazing!  I honestly can see you having the passion, commitment, and patience to work with special needs students.  They need someone who believes in them and will cheer them on, and from everything that I've seen, you are an excellent cheerleader of others, encouraging them to reach their goals.

Also, "TEACHERS UNITE!!!" :Pounce::wub: 

Yay!!!! Union of Educators!!! :clapping::wub2:

10 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I just got some audiobooks and asdfghjkl not only are they super interesting but I love the narrator so much.

Don't you just love that feeling

Oh my God, this is too funny!! It stopped raining a little over an hour ago. Now this dude walks past my window clutching an umbrella as if it's POURING down!! :lmfao: He's got to be trolling... I mean, he must have noticed it's not raining still... right...? :lol: 

3 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

SCREAMING IN JOY OVER DOCTOR WHO NEWS

Joining you in said screams. (Along with the thousands of girls/women around the world.)

I'm actually pretty happy with my personality right now. I'm not very shy anymore, I'm much more confident, and I try to be as nice as I can (given there's no reason to dislike someone lol). Plus, my self-esteem went up a lot in the past while. So, yeah. I've been pretty happy about that. :) 

I placed my order for my custom made Black Widow costume for this year's Comic Con last night.

That means I've officially hit my target weight, that's what I planned to celebrate with.  And in the last year I've found out I actually love working out and being athletic.

I have a half day and I'm going to go see Spiderman Homecoming again after work.

Then I'm gonna bask in this sunshine.

My need for Tony Stark fetish material is just being ridiculously met.

I grew a pair at work and sorted out my issues and now it's great here again. 

It's a good time to be me.

Woke up in a really good mood and now I'm just slap happy and talking with friends and honestly I feel like it's gonna be a good day! 

On 7/16/2017 at 3:23 PM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Joining you in said screams. (Along with the thousands of girls/women around the world.)

Saaaaame

Just found out that TellTale is FINALLY making TWAU 2 in 2018 and I can't wait! Oh my goooooooood!

Just now, SneezyHolmes said:

Just found out that TellTale is FINALLY making TWAU 2 in 2018 and I can't wait! Oh my goooooooood!

OH SHIT YEAH FUCK ME UP!!! I'm so excited it's been too long!!!

9 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

OH SHIT YEAH FUCK ME UP!!! I'm so excited it's been too long!!!

Tell me about it! Funny thing is I had just read an article where the company had commented that they weren't considering it for some time but I guess the outcry from the fans finally broke them! FUCK YES!

On 7/19/2017 at 11:36 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

HEEELLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

My dog's been doing the 'blep' face all day and it's the cutest thing! Also saw the new Marvel poster for Infinity War and it's badass! 

Edited by SneezyHolmes

I just read something that made me laugh for 10 minutes.  Given all the work and home stress I've been feeling, this helped.