Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I love when I get a new referral and the family looks like a complete shit show on paper and I'm thinking "God, this is it. This is the one that's gonna break me."

Then I call and the parent on the phone is cool as fuck. And I'm sure they'll be just as awesome in person as every family I've had before them.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/5/2017 at 4:20 PM, iluvemojis said:

Congrats on your audition!! Finding work in this industry is hard. Please remember us when you're famous :P 

Coincidentally enough, I'm happy because I actually just got cast as an "Under-fiver" in a feature film. (For those of you who don't know, under-fivers are actors who have less than five lines in a movie.) I'm no Angelina Jolie, but I'm pretty excited to be on the set of a major feature film with a speaking role!

Actually, iluvemojis, you'll have to turn down this job because you got cast as a lead in a horror movie, and the film that you worked on a little while ago has just announced a sequel! So yeah, you're gonna be real busy.

And, I'm feeling better about my recent breakup with my ex-boyfriend. I can recognize that the things he did were not because of me, it was who he is. And I don't have to take responsibility for his feelings. 

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

One word:  kitten.

Oh my gosh- did you get a kitten???

22 minutes ago, MysteryGirl said:

Oh my gosh- did you get a kitten???

He is so small and sweet and just purrs at everything and I am in love. :)

8 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

He is so small and sweet and just purrs at everything and I am in love. :)

Awwwww! I'm so happy for you, he sounds like the cutest ball of fur :D 

SCREAMING IN JOY OVER MARK GATISS BEING IN THE DOCTOR WHO XMAS SPECIAL 

1 hour ago, batmansgirl said:

YOU'RE KIDDING

I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT ANYTHING CONCERNING THAT MAN.

When you see something that makes you so unexpectedly happy that your own chest starts to hurt from the overwhelming feeling :heart:

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Mr. Mouse made me an adorable little lunch box for work today. I love when he's feeling well enough to do things, but spoiling me is a bonus. 

For my husband's birthday this past weekend we went and visited some close friends who live on the other side of the state. For his birthday gift I commissioned an artist to illustrate a scene from a short story he wrote, then I had it printed on canvas. He was absolutely floored and I was just so happy at his reaction. We had such a nice weekend with our friends, and even though it's a long drive it's absolutely worth it to go spend time with them. We watched movies, ate out at a really tasty restaurant, played board games, and just hung out and enjoyed each other's company (and drank, lol). It was lovely.

Slept most of the day and now I'm just in this state of sleepy bliss and it feels pretty dang good~ :P 

8 hours ago, TheLadyWakefield said:

For his birthday gift I commissioned an artist to illustrate a scene from a short story he wrote, then I had it printed on canvas. He was absolutely floored and I was just so happy at his reaction. 

That is SO cool!

It's peaceful outside tonight. ^^

This gut-churning, brain-splitting migraine that started up last night is finally down to a dull roar, and damn do I feel amazing right now :datass:  

I FINALLY got a haircut after a month of forgetting to make an appointment and telling myself "Okay I'll definitely remember next week" and forgetting and ARGH!

I have short hair and I NEED regular grooming to keep from looking ridiculous.  There IS no wiggle room with this style.  Good lord I feel so relieved to look like myself again.

Plus they used an orange scented wax at the end and it smells SO good.  They usually use this horrible floral thing that makes me feel like I smell like I'm 80 and gives me a headache.  Gonna request this orangey goodness every time now!

21 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Packing for camping, packing for camping!! :thumbup::clapping:

Have fun :) 

I got myself a new present.

25 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Packing for camping, packing for camping!! :thumbup::clapping:

Jealous. I love camping!

I got low censused at work today, which is bad money-wise, but I do have a few hours to myself today now! I can't decide whether to take a nap, write some fic, or split the difference....It's a good problem to have  :D 

I have actually had a pretty productive week.  Everything I planned to get done actually got done.  Its a surprise when that happens :)

Going to see Atomic Blonde and have lunch with my bestie later! Can't wait! :D