• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Therapy is going so well so far. Not just figuring out what's going on with my brain and helping with coping mechanisms and things like that, but also having all of my feelings about certain things validated by a psychological professional. It makes me feel like I'm really on the right track and that I don't have to second-guess every single thought I have or position I take. I have a lot of irrational thoughts and a truck load of mental health problems that we'll get through, but she makes me feel like I'm not the crazy one all the time. :lol:

It took Cally nearly a decade, but she took 4 minutes off her best 5K time and finally broke a certain barrier. She is still slow af, but this, this was good.

I was really nervous that a different concealer wouldn't work as well as the $25 one I usually have from Sephora buuuuut I bought a concealer from CoverGirl and it works so so so well! And it was only $7!!

I had to go to the pharmacy and get a refill on all my meds today. Unfortunately I don't get any money until Monday, so I had to re-activate my credit account. And the people working at that place are SO STUPID I just knew it was going to take all day and they'd probably get it wrong anyway, so I was not in a good mood when I went.

I walk inside, only to find that the ONLY smart lady that works there had been called in today. THANK YOU GOD! It took two minutes to get everything done. :D

I flirted shamelessly with a 60ish lady today, and when I left she was all smiles, eyes glittering and she was blushing. That was fun. :laugh:

The Christian sorority I joined makes you go to prayer group once a week. Mine consists of 5 members and they're all really nice & today was only our second time meeting but I'm in such a great mood when it ends because we do things like highs and lows of the week and we just talk things out together.

Did lots of adult things today, like buying a new mattress (for a really good deal!), getting my oil changed, and other shopping. Also, thought I was going to get called into work and I DIDN'T! :thumbsup: Love productive days, plus now I have time to do the other shit I have to later :bounce:

*stands on top of the laundry I haven't folded in 3 weeks and screams* I AM A GODDAMN ADULLLTTT :prop2:

I adopted a pygmy elephant!!!!! :heart: :heart:

(I'm beginning to get addicted to this symbolic adoption thing, but oh well, it is for a good cause!)

Now, if I could just be addicted to my school work, we'd be getting somewhere! :P

Oh, and I thought of another: I have had quite a few 'heart-to-heart's with my lab kiddos these past few days, and I'm so so happy that they trust me enough to do this! It makes me feel like a good teacher! :D

So, I just started my film program~ And as scary as it is to be away from home for the first time and thrown into a very fast-paced, rigorous environment where there's a lot of pressure to do a lot and to do it quickly, I've really started to settle in and am liking it >w<. I was having a rough day the other day, just very stressed about my life choices and if I was doing the right thing. Then I got to look into a real, quality movie camera for the first time.

I was standing there behind the camera, staring at the screen, turning the focus dial and suddenly the blurry image was very clear. Sharp. And to me the colors were so rich and beautiful. As if this camera were peeling back something and letting me see just how pretty all the simple things are -- how they always are, even when I overlook them. And I was thinking, This is it. This is the purpose of all this. This is why I am here. I swear I almost starting crying in the middle of the lecture, I was so relieved and moved by what I was seeing and doing.

I'm like way too sentimental/emotional about things, but it was a great feeling of happiness to realize that I hadn't made the biggest mistake of my life and that like I suspected all along, this could just be my passion. Who knows, a month from now I could hate it terribly and decide to try something different. But for now, I have something to celebrate :)

I got approved for full-time and long term at the emergency clinic. Or at least... as far as the foreseeable future. They also switched me to nights, which is fantastic because I love all of the overnight techs. I am excited for the one-on-one with them and glad to give them some extra hands where they have been running the show solo (and crying as a result thereof). Makes me feel more useful :tongue:

I got approved for full-time and long term at the emergency clinic. Or at least... as far as the foreseeable future. They also switched me to nights, which is fantastic because I love all of the overnight techs. I am excited for the one-on-one with them and glad to give them some extra hands where they have been running the show solo (and crying as a result thereof). Makes me feel more useful :tongue:

Congrats. I take it you work in the medical field.

I bought a new scarf today because I deserve it after almost being hit by a car yesterday. And yay for it being half off as well. :D

Someone tried to break into my house last night. I was going to post about this in the complaints department, but then I realized this really should go here instead, because I have many, many things to be happy about. Among other things:

1. My daughter was at a sleepover, and was not home at the time

2. No one got hurt, and nothing got stolen

3.The police response was quick and efficient, God bless them

4. Despite being scared shitless, I somehow managed to not go into premature labor

5. Even though they didn't catch the guy yet, I'm all but certain that the asshole was either drunk or a bumbling idiot (or both), so if he continues in his life of crime, I'm 100% convinced it won't be much longer before he gets caught. They always catch the stupid ones...

Now excuse me while I spend the rest of the night not sleeping, jumping at every little noise in the house... :boxed:

I've never printed my own designs on clothing before, but I just finished my first test-shirt and I'm thinking that the concept of someone wanting to wear my dumb things is the coolest. :naughty:

Someone tried to break into my house last night. I was going to post about this in the complaints department, but then I realized this really should go here instead, because I have many, many things to be happy about. Among other things:

1. My daughter was at a sleepover, and was not home at the time
2. No one got hurt, and nothing got stolen
3.The police response was quick and efficient, God bless them
4. Despite being scared shitless, I somehow managed to not go into premature labor
5. Even though they didn't catch the guy yet, I'm all but certain that the asshole was either drunk or a bumbling idiot (or both), so if he continues in his life of crime, I'm 100% convinced it won't be much longer before he gets caught. They always catch the stupid ones...

Now excuse me while I spend the rest of the night not sleeping, jumping at every little noise in the house...

Oh my God, I'm SO glad you and your family are okay!!! That would be absolutely terrifying! And, what an absolutely beautiful way to look at the situation too. Good for you. Again, so glad you're okay! :hug:

Now, onto what I actually came here to say: I get to see my bff/coz this weekend and I'm so happy!!! I missed her so much. :heart:

I had brunch and bloody mary's with meepsy today! Apparently we live way close to each other, which is bananas! She is totally charming and adorable and we talked forever about everything, I'm pretty sure we're actually the same person. This is my first time meeting anyone with the fetish face-to-face and it was awesome! :proud:

This is my first time meeting anyone with the fetish face-to-face and it was awesome!

Yay! I'm glad you two had fun. :D

In two weeks bangbang will be visiting and staying with me for sixteen days! :woot0: I plan on giving this lovely UK-dweller the full American experience~

I had brunch and bloody mary's with meepsy today! Apparently we live way close to each other, which is bananas! She is totally charming and adorable and we talked forever about everything, I'm pretty sure we're actually the same person. This is my first time meeting anyone with the fetish face-to-face and it was awesome! :proud:

this happened i was there it was REAL LIFE. << screams forever >>

After over a year of using my book light as the sole light for my bedroom, I finally got a working lightbulb and have an actual overhead light that successfully lights up my entire room!