Sneeze Fetish Forum

Russian guy sneeze attack

ukrsneeze

On 10/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, ukrsneeze said:

again new drunk russian lol and homeless.

7:17 - 9:11

and 11:28 in the next vid the author sneezed 1 time himself 

and another homeless sneezing 13:00-14:05 

first is great!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• atchoum

• gryffin

• Psyneezy

almost 4 minutes of drunk male sneezing. pretty hot I must say

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, ukrsneeze said:

0:50

pretty sexy sneezes, I liked them

Wow, what an interesting sneeze routine !  I remember corresponding with someone who was particularly interested in people sneezing while they were smoking.  This clip would be a field day for them !  спасибо !

• 3 weeks later...

sneezing from gas spray here

Edited by ukrsneeze
  • 3 months later...

Felt like I need to share this. M, (a handsome one ). 44 years old. Ukrainian military expert.

8:52 and 27:14 (2 +2, 4 sneezes ❤️ )

This is a great found! At first I had supposed allergies, but then I saw  the pepper mills right of him. :-) Who knows! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 9:41 PM, ukrsneeze said:

good sneezes! 

Good sneezes indeed - and wonderful ones from the military man - really ideal sneezes!  Thank you !

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

Hello all the male sneezing lovers! I have some great news - I decided to create my own channel where I cut off all male sneezes I find (from streams on YT and twitch etc).

You are welcome to join and support me! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMYdF-t4GdSoGfA4DBxA-Q

Thank you for sharing !  A wonderful collection of male sneezes - quite a few of them from mature men,  which is a real treat for some of us.   Good luck, I'll be following assiduously !

On 11/2/2020 at 2:43 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Hello all the male sneezing lovers! I have some great news - I decided to create my own channel where I cut off all male sneezes I find (from streams on YT and twitch etc).

You are welcome to join and support me! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMYdF-t4GdSoGfA4DBxA-Q

Joined! Thanks for creating this channel! I always loved your finds in this thread! 

• 3 months later...

This is very hot. I just had to leave it here:

11:05 and going on 😛 

p.s they are discussing why is he sneezing so long and he answered : my mom sneezes like that, she even has worse sound (and we all know that the sound is so good)

Edited by ukrsneeze
18 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

p.s they are discussing why is he sneezing so long and he answered : my mom sneezes like that, she even has worse sound (and we all know that the sound is so good)

Oh. My. GOD!!!! This is so unbelievably hot!!! 

On 2/16/2021 at 8:34 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Thaanks for sharing... I love how effortful the nose rub is, yet it does nothing to stop the fit.

• 1 month later...

Drunk russian sneezing in the taxi without a mask. COVID didn't change anything... lol

2 minutes ago, atchoum said:

hehe... is the for Гуморина ?

Mmm? Sorry, didn't get the question

You mean Humor (Fool) day on April the 1st?

Just now, ukrsneeze said:

Mmm? Sorry, didn't get the questio

You mean Humor (Fool) day on April the 1st?

An Odessa speciality, I believe ?

@atchoum I am not a big fan of this day honestly. Never found this humor very funny. 

But this year its events cancelled cause of covid again

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, love those drunken sneezes. 

Seems like maybe a bachelors rooming house.

I stayed in several of those in my early and mid 20s for a month or two between apartments and even though I don't drink alcohol, many in them would. Seemed like "many" of those guys noses had changed from all the alcohol because many would sneeze 3 times a row or more and the sneezes would go through the walls. 

I know many of the housemates I have had over the years who were heavy alcohol drinkers tended to be more sneezey then those don't drink. 

Brings back memories over the years of drunken sneezing fits that I have had been able to observe.

I remember residing in a few college towns and going to the areas that were full of bars about an hour before the bars closed for the night and on several occasions around once a month there would be a different guys who would have these strong, loud sneezing fits that went on for many minutes.

Edited by colorado198219