Sneeze Fetish Forum

Russian guy sneeze attack

ukrsneeze

Decided to collect recent sneezes I think are nice:

about the first 5 minutes of sneezes, russian man drunk sneezes. nothing new

for those who maybe has some fetish-adding things like sneezes at the construction site from masculine Ukrainian men (btw I am sure there are more, there are 30 live videos from that place that last for hours, I just need to be really patient. You can try to help me though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSpHDgv-FMQ (48:28-48:36, 52:08, 52:34, 53:01, 53:32, 54:28)

sneezing from the 7th minute till the end, curing runny nose.

from the 11th minute and so on. (well, this is actually russian trolling Ukrainian over Crimea question and for sure Crimea is Ukraine, but the sneezes of Ukrainian are nice lol, and yes seems he is drunk as well)

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Edited by ukrsneeze
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukrsneeze

• atchoum

• gryffin

• Psyneezy

Was reviewing this thread and realized so many vids are not available anymore... I try to record the screen and download vids that I found, but would be good if someone did it as well and shared their links here :)

What comes to my recent sneezing russian finds:

drunk men... a tradition 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gold buildups 😍 Enjoy them with me!

And a handsome man ;)

7:50-9:40

Edited by ukrsneeze
2 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

Gold buildups 😍 Enjoy them with me!

And a handsome man ;)

7:50-9:40

An anthology of build-ups!  Fantastic, many thanks!

• 1 month later...

Awkward story happened to me this evening. My mom and stepfather were watching a video in their room and suddenly a man (vocalist of a famous Ukrainian band Kozak System) started sneezing in a fit. My mom was blessing him for every sneeze and laughing while I started turning on in my room.... Lol.

17:58 - 18:28

I wish they recorded the whole fit. He was sneezing cause he used some anti-mosquitos spray. Enjoy! And listen to some of their music! 😛 

On 10/26/2021 at 8:13 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Awkward story happened to me this evening. My mom and stepfather were watching a video in their room and suddenly a man (vocalist of a famous Ukrainian band Kozak System) started sneezing in a fit. My mom was blessing him for every sneeze and laughing while I started turning on in my room.... Lol.

17:58 - 18:28

I wish they recorded the whole fit. He was sneezing cause he used some anti-mosquitos spray. Enjoy! And listen to some of their music! 😛 

Wonderful !  I saw this on your page and meant to thank you for it.  The sneezes get more and more desperate. I wonder how the fit finished!

• 3 months later...

I can't breath and talk! This is SOOOO good that I made a compilation and uploaded it to my channel. Here you can see hot build-ups, nostrils flickering, blowing his nose... 

Enjoy! 

2:47 - end

p.s I know this topic is called russian guy sneeze attack and I am from Ukraine in a war with the enemy, just to say that I strongly support my army and my country. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a compilation of our Ukrainian presidental advisor Oleksiy Arestovych sneezes. He got very famous because of his sudden loud powerful sneezes from allergies during the TV interviews and YouTube streams. We even have jokes that he destroys russian equipment with his sneezing.

Enjoy then with me! 

4 hours ago, ukrsneeze said:

I made a compilation of our Ukrainian presidental advisor Oleksiy Arestovych sneezes. He got very famous because of his sudden loud powerful sneezes from allergies during the TV interviews and YouTube streams. We even have jokes that he destroys russian equipment with his sneezing.

Enjoy then with me! 

Incredible! 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, ukrsneeze said:

Enjoy then with me! 

This is great! ty

I agree that was incredible. Thank you so much!

After many years, you still find the best sneezes for other forum members to enjoy!

Thank you. I noticed how he was sneezing during the interview and the anchors studio had a very lush field full of sunflowers in the background.

It seems like even seeing a field of sunflowers was causing him to sneeze!

Edited by colorado198219
  • 2 weeks later...

Ukrsneeze, thank you for your wonderful compilation! Arestovych's sneezes are truly great. 🤩 I love this kind of sneezes the most. And he doesn't seem very disturbed by them.

By any chance, do you know if there are any recordings of some sneezes from the president of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky? To me, he has a very sexy voice and I suppose his sneezes must be yummy. 😏

I wish you and Ukraine all the best! 😍

Edited by Eitilte
  • 2 months later...

Our boxer Oleksandr Usyk sneezed during the interview! Likely from ragweed

• 5 months later...

So, 2 of my for me playlists are full, so I decided to share the link of the 3rd one for everyone interested in:

1. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7T4k_cC6ANwqkGOe__u4M_fLj9IC0tAu

2. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7T4k_cC6ANxuUueoPJGrnjfS_kXUMh6q

3.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7T4k_cC6ANx_zpcgNZwxi61SU7uY89bI

How to go through, searching for sneez, bless, чих, будь зд etc:

1. using ycd/yxd python tools with ycd/yxd -p PL7.... (playlist id) commands

2. using ytcomments + filmot 

3. using YCS extension  (works on kiwi browser from mobile also)

4. if nothing is found, only watching videos at 1.5-2 speed or more and listening carefully (with youtube playback speed control extension, also works from kiwi browser)

Enjoy!

Edited by ukrsneeze

Thank you for sharing - really appreciated !  There are some gems in the third playlist - anyone who likes videos of men sneezing will be served!  Kudos!

On 2/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, atchoum said:

Thank you for sharing - really appreciated !  There are some gems in the third playlist - anyone who likes videos of men sneezing will be served!  Kudos!

You are welcome! Using some methods combining words in " " and thinking about some masculine topics I managed to find hundreds of videos, like literally hundreds in a very short time. So feel free to enjoy! 

Thank you !   There is so much material here you don’t know where to start.  I have been looking at the Safari series, where most of the guides seem to sneeze at one point or other. 

There is the famous one, where Brent sneezes multiples in

safariLIVE - Sunrise Safari - November 9, 2018, starting from 35.30  (I won’t put in the URL so it can’t be traced back, but it’s in For me 3 and easy to find with Google).

David outs himself as a sun sneezer in

WildEarth - Sunrise Safari - 20 May 2020 at 1.27.00  and does one offscreen at 2.34.24 – both singles.

Steven in WildEarth - Sunrise - 10 February 2021 at 19. 44  “oh I’m going to sneeze!”  19. 44  great  double – off camera I’m afraid.

Then James in WildEarth - Sunset Safari - November 22, 2019 Part 2  does a triple at 1.56.56.

WildEarth - Sunset Safari - 12 Sep 2022 at 2.02.10 double offscreen – but from… ?

If anyone else finds any more nuggets, just post !   And thanks again my friend!

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2023 at 11:53 AM, ukrsneeze said:

Isn't this Ukrainian man a sneezing perfection? 😍

https://youtube.com/shorts/4fpFZA5OC1E?feature=share

Very nice and somehow nostalgic! It reminds me of the early YouTube years when cackling girlfriends and wives would voyeuristically record the prolonged sneezing sprees of their mildly annoyed male partners. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! Drunk classic is back :D Enjoy big powerful sneezes.

Disclaimer: may be gross because of the snot