Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Upgrade Issues

High on Lullabies

Also not sure if already mentioned, but when browsing the site on mobile, the last poster that shows up under every topic is "Array".

Don't know if someone has already said, but pictures that were pre insult embedded now only show up as boxes that say "posted image."

Don't know if it's just the mobile version or even just me, but just thought I'd see if anyone else has had the same issue.

I actually thought the forum was down for the last week, whenever I'd go to sneezefetishforum.org it sent me to the constitution page, then when I'd click "Enter the Forum" it would redirect me right back to the constitution page. Might have been an issue with cached pages on my end but I just thought I'd mention it. Seems kind of coincidental.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread, the previous skins (Delicate Blue, IBR and Paradox) were not compatible with the new version of the forum software and this is the reason for the number of images not displaying and the quotes not displaying correctly. Therefore these skins have now been removed and anyone still using them has been reset to the default IP.Board skin.

I would have very much liked to keep the old skins, but unfortunately no updated versions of them were available. I have added a number of new skins, so hopefully everyone will find one that is to their liking.

For those who don't already know, to change skin, click on 'Change Theme' in the bottom left-hand corner of any forum page and choose the skin you would like.

I can't change back to the desktop version after using the mobile skin.

HALP

HALP

What device are you using mobile or computer.

HALP

Mobile.

HALP

Mobile.

Okay try deleting your history and cookies also cache that should take you off the desktop site it does for me.

HALP

Mobile.

Okay try deleting your history and cookies also cache that should take you off the desktop site it does for me.

It worked! You're a lifesaver,Pika!

HALP

Mobile.

It worked! You're a lifesaver,Pika!

Your welcome glad I could help :biggrinsmiley:

Archived