Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coughing Fetish

RediChalyn

Does anyone here have a coughing fetish? Like, seeing a guy/girl coughing (not life threatening so) and you just want to go up to them and rub their back or give them some water and make sure they're okay?

Sure though I wouldn't call myself a cough fetishist, lol. It has to be due to (acute, non-lethal) illness to be of interest to me.

Sure though I wouldn't call myself a cough fetishist, lol. It has to be due to (acute, non-lethal) illness to be of interest to me.

Well yeah, with a considerable amount of caretaking. For me, it has to be in addition to sneezes

:woot1: YES! :woot2: Especially if it's paired with sneezing, or, or, OR if the person's nose if blocked and when he tries to breath he ends up in a coughing fit. Another possible scenario is if he's sneezing into tissue and his sneezes gradually turn into coughs and he ends up coughing into the tissue as well. :lol: I suppose it depends on the type of coughing and the person who is doing the coughing (preferably a fictional character) as well~

:woot1: YES! :woot2: Especially if it's paired with sneezing, or, or, OR if the person's nose if blocked and when he tries to breath he ends up in a coughing fit. Another possible scenario is if he's sneezing into tissue and his sneezes gradually turn into coughs and he ends up coughing into the tissue as well. :lol: I suppose it depends on the type of coughing and the person who is doing the coughing (preferably a fictional character) as well~

I agree...fictional characters are best with this in my opinion though if the person (for me, a guy) is sick and has been sneezing then it turns into a coughing fit, I will absolutely melt! At that point I am also unable to resist the urge to caretake haha so lucky for me my bf is so far the only IRL person I've seen have this happen. Though...I can't deny I'm imagining Sesshomaru off of InuYasha caught in this scenario oh dear me... *faints*

• 3 weeks later...

i definitely have a thing for coughing fits, especially if they are ill. Like when they are so uncontrollable and they get all embarrassed i think its so cute :blushsmiley:

Coughing was actually what led me to find the Forum. My fetish is primarily for hurt/comfort and the idea of seeing someone vulnerable and not in control (whether from allergies or a cold, it doesn't matter). I definitely consider coughing a part of my fetish and I've always enjoyed the fantasy of rubbing someone's back or holding them while they coughed. Not to mention the ever-sexy Vicks chest rub… :P

If someone is coughing because they're under the weather, it definitely kinks me up.

Way more so than if someone sneezes for no reason. (Inducing does nothing for me.)

Yep, stuffy voice and coughing is super hot.

Cheers!

Only in someone who is sick. It has the most effect on me if there is a fever, stuffiness or sneeing with it, but sick coughing is good by itself too. Allergy-related coughing or a couple of isolated coughs/sneezes don't really do anything for me. I have always enjoyed the thought of providing basic caretaking (feeling the forehead, scratching the back gently, cuddling) to a female who has an illness with coughing or sneezing.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here have a coughing fetish? Like, seeing a guy/girl coughing (not life threatening so) and you just want to go up to them and rub their back or give them some water and make sure they're okay?

Me! Most of the time people think its weird. Like if there is someone that you do not know at all and you go up to them and start patting their back while they are coughing, some people would think that you are weird but some would be thankful. I've done it a few times... Thank god they were nice people!

Sometimes I love coughing just as much as I love sneezing. These days all of my fanfictions have tons of coughing in them. There is something about the sound from someone's chest when they are sick and they have a coughing fit. I think I probably like it a lot more in fiction than in real life, and I certainly don't like anything morbid or chronic (like tuberculosis or something), but it goes along with the whole sickness/vulnerable thing and the prospect of care-taking. I would LOVE to cuddle a guy who is sick and coughing, but so far it is only in my imagination.

I wouldn't consider it a fetish exactly, since I'm not sexually aroused by coughing, but I definitely really enjoy it in fiction. It plays into my love for hurt/comfort, which has always been a very seperate thing from my sneezing fetish, but still something I seek out in fic a lot. Coughing is probably one of my favorite aspects of h/c.

One of the first crushes I had developed when a guy in my class returned after being off with bronchitis. He was still coughing regularly and I still remember that being the first time I had *that feeling* Since then it's been secondary and like some posts above said it's not how I identify my fetish, but definitely a part of it (e.g. in sickness).

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not considered a fetish, but I like coughing in that it plays into the hurt/comfort section kind of things where the person is sick/struggling/vunerable/etc and needs taking care of

I do but really only when it comes to fictional characters. Raistlin Majere kind of started my coughing fetish way back when I read Dragons of Autumn Twilght. But I do like it paired with sneezing/general sickness as well.

Raistlin Majere

I am all about Raistlin allllllll the time. He definitely kickstarted my penchant for sick characters.

Raistlin Majere

I am all about Raistlin allllllll the time. He definitely kickstarted my penchant for sick characters.

I have it baaaaaaaad for him. I've read every single book he's been in more times then I can count. Sexy sick Mage.

• 1 month later...

omg yes I definitely have a coughing fetish (due to colds.) I find that my attraction to coughing waxes and wanes. I am always, always turned on by sneezing, sniffing, and nose blowing, and sometimes I'm not really into coughs. Other times I feel like I'm more into coughing than sneezing and related fetishes. Right now I am into coughs big time, at least equal with my other favorite cold symptoms.

Following up on what some people have said in this thread about preferring fictional characters, I feel the same way. My fantasies are all about cartoon and fantasy characters and anthropomorphic vehicles. I still appreciate it a lot when a very attractive man or woman has a bad cold irl. Sometimes I have gotten pretty hot and bothered over a coworker or classmate having a congested cough.

• 1 month later...

I certainly do, but it is very small, almost like a sub-fetish. Only for small and dry male coughs. Usually not from an illness.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2015 at 0:23 PM, RediChalyn said:

I like coughing myself...being helpless and needing someone to rub my back/make sure I’m ok.  

I really like coughing!! Especially coughing fits when someone (preferable male) has a bad cold and struggle to control them. Chesty an barking coughs are a favourite :)

• 3 years later...

I think that I'm going to get a kick out of this sub!  😃

On 6/30/2018 at 7:25 PM, Feo said:

I really like coughing!! Especially coughing fits when someone (preferable male) has a bad cold and struggle to control them. Chesty an barking coughs are a favourite :)

Especially if there are some fellow bark coughing fetishists out there ^^