Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rhett and Link Fanfic Request!

Midnight

I was wondering if anyone would be able to write a fanfic about Link (from Rhett and Link) getting sick? :DDD

I've been having trouble finding fics where Link is sick but that are also GEN... I really prefer fics that are true to the characters' relationships, personalities, etc. as they are in real life

Bonus points if Link is kind of helpless/vulnerable, coughing is cool too :)

But seriously I would be eternally grateful should anyone write this for me, and I will try to return the favor when I'm not overwhelmed with school work :D

• 3 years later...
On 9/11/2015 at 10:27 PM, Midnight said:

I was wondering if anyone would be able to write a fanfic about Link (from Rhett and Link) getting sick? :DDD

I've been having trouble finding fics where Link is sick but that are also GEN... I really prefer fics that are true to the characters' relationships, personalities, etc. as they are in real life

Bonus points if Link is kind of helpless/vulnerable, coughing is cool too :)

But seriously I would be eternally grateful should anyone write this for me, and I will try to return the favor when I'm not overwhelmed with school work :D

I know this is an old post, but I’ll tell you I’ll be willing to do this if you’re still interested. I’m a Rhett and Link fan, too, and I wish there were sneezy fics of them out there! Just tell me if you’re still interested, and I’ll get started. I’ll see who else may be interested too

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

I know this is an old post, but I’ll tell you I’ll be willing to do this if you’re still interested. I’m a Rhett and Link fan, too, and I wish there were sneezy fics of them out there! Just tell me if you’re still interested, and I’ll get started. I’ll see who else may be interested too

Am I ever!!!

Thank you! If you want me to write anything in return, I'd be more than happy to :)

14 hours ago, Midnight said:

Am I ever!!!

Thank you! If you want me to write anything in return, I'd be more than happy to :)

You’re welcome! I’ll get to it as soon as possible. Any other specific suggestions or just what you mentioned before?

On 11/13/2018 at 1:47 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

You’re welcome! I’ll get to it as soon as possible. Any other specific suggestions or just what you mentioned before?

Nothing super specific; it would be nice to see Link trying to power through the flu and then finally giving in to Rhett's concerns.

Thank you so much! :) 

Archived