Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite types of nose...

Geneticist

Hey, hope this is the right place to put this....

Do you lot find a certain kind of nose attractive, be it male or female? Even in a non-sneezy context, I find them to be quite a lovely feature, although that might be the fetishist in me coming out!

To get the ball rolling, I quite like large noses in both genders, but particularly those that are thin, with a bump in the bridge. Anybody have a particular name for this?

Will post some pics later as well for examples, if that helps. :)

I will just leave this here... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/68/98/4868985ab9dff35dfaf01995fd370524.jpg

The long, thin, possibly slightly crooked at the top, on a man is rather appealing to me.

On women I tend to find the slightly upturned, smaller type of nose more attractive.

But I can find many types of noses attractive, it really depends on the person attached to them, if that makes any sense. :)

I tend to like slender noses in general, but I don't really care as long as it fits the person. Easily irritated noses are always prettiest I mean what?? :P

I like noses with character, the kind that gives a person a distinct profile. On men, I have a preference for long noses with long, slender nostrils; on women I tend to favour rounder, smaller, softer shapes. But really, most noses are good noses. <3

Well, on men I find I'm attracted to unique noses, or noses where that's the most noticeable feature. I usually go for big, I've realized. I don't have a set type, but anything within that realm of big and noticeable, I'm good.

As for girls, little button noses. :lol:

I'm fond of everything but "bulbous" noses, with a big pronounced round shape at the tip. I dig long, beakish noses, but flatter and broader "non-white" noses are also excellent. Bigger is usually better regardless of gender. Bonus points if the nostrils are arched or curved just enough to naturally reveal a bit of the interior.

I'm fond of everything but "bulbous" noses, with a big pronounced round shape at the tip. I dig long, beakish noses, but flatter and broader "non-white" noses are also excellent.

Yes! I 100% agree with this.

I will just leave this here... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/68/98/4868985ab9dff35dfaf01995fd370524.jpg

The long, thin, possibly slightly crooked at the top, on a man is rather appealing to me.

On women I tend to find the slightly upturned, smaller type of nose more attractive.

But I can find many types of noses attractive, it really depends on the person attached to them, if that makes any sense. :)

Oooft I agree....I remember watching something he was in with my sister (can't remember what it was!) and she said "Gosh he's got a big nose" and my reply was "...as if that's a bad thing?"

Looove a big nose on a guy, and if they are slightly "different" shaped then all the better!

As a Mighty Boosh fan, I had such a crush on Noel Fielding when I was about 14 or so, in no small part due to his gorgeous schnozz:

The-Mighty-Boosh.jpg

(Chucked in Julian Barratt in there too, because you can't have peanut butter without jelly and vice versa).

I'm not to particular about noses but I like noses that show movement especially in the nostrils. I like larger thicker noses rather than thin and pointy

Appreciation of the nose is an aspect of the fetish that has grown on me in time. I would say that I tend towards the larger nose, not too wide or not too thin, but definitely with a well-pronounced shape to it :)

Seriously. The slightly concave bridge, slightly arched nostrils, yet not too much of anything. I happen to think she's ridiculously attractive all in all, but I definitely find her nose pretty on its own too. :bag:

(reason for edit; changed to better pic)

oxgPMB4.jpg

Edited by Chanel_no5

Female noses, I really like the cute, slender, pointed tip style noses, and especially when there's that teeny tiny little upturn at the end >w< kind of like, ski-slope noses, is it called? Anyway, petite and pointy with narrow nostrils are my favourite <3
The person with my ideal female nose is Julie McNiven (she plays Anna in Supernatural). It's just so perfectly dainty, I adore it :heart:

rYNDvDE.png

Male noses, I'm not really a fan of big or thick or wide, but I do really like it when they have like, a kink or slight crookedness about them? xD

Here's basically my ideal (Jon Bernthal from The Walking Dead and World Trade Centre)

dwfcLf9.jpg

I personally love big nose on both genders. Even more if they have a crook. :wubsmiley: I'm not to picky when it comes to shape as long as its big. Although I like big nostrils on guys, or at least ones that have a nice flare.

I sometimes feel a bit strange due to my nose preferenc because most people here seem to prefer long/big/more or less crooked noses on men (unless the character is a cute teenager or something like that) and, while I do like a great variety of different noses and do also like the long&straight kind, my favourite nose type (on adult men who don't fit the "cute uke" type) is smallish, maybe slightly pointed and "cute".

I'll add a couple of examples once I get my phone to work...

//Let see if this will work now.

//Mm well, two of the things worked and two didn't so this is lacking the other example person/character, sorry.

970_a7948af107164a0eef9a9740b85210c8_750

10554203f83c.jpg

Edited by Sitruuna
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally love big nose on both genders. Even more if they have a crook. :wubsmiley: I'm not to picky when it comes to shape as long as its big. Although I like big nostrils on guys, or at least ones that have a nice flare.

Oooh, quite agree :)

• 4 weeks later...

I like a pretty little nose on a guy, usually. I like pretty boys. Hello Zac Efron and young Rob Lowe! So damn cute.

A cute little upturned button. The adorable little nose that is completely overwhelmed by a bad cold. :wubsmiley:

On girls, I like noses that are a little upturned at the end, but not like super thin. I really like it if their nose looks like it would be squishy. Like Emma Watson or Kat Dennings, they have super cute noses in my opinion. Also, and I feel weird for noticing this, but I love when girls' noses are upturned and squishy to the point that when they are talking, and you have a profile view, their nose like squishes in a little at the end when they say certain things. This sounds super awkward I know, but I'm sure someone else knows what im talking about here lol

• 10 months later...
On 9/26/2015 at 5:33 PM, VoOs said:

I like noses with character, the kind that gives a person a distinct profile. On men, I have a preference for long noses with long, slender nostrils; on women I tend to favour rounder, smaller, softer shapes. But really, most noses are good noses. <3

Yes!  For me the profile is everything, and that's why I tend to love noses with a prominent bridge -- the so-called "Jewish nose," in other words, though it's not only Jewish people who have them.  Think Barbra Streisand, Adrien Brody, Lea Michele, Alan Rickman, or Ralph Fiennes.  One of my co-workers is Jewish and has the type of nose I'm referring to.  I think it's great and will often sneak looks at her when she's sitting profile just so I can admire it.

I so love Zachary Quinto´s nose! In one Szene of Star Trek into the darkness Spock is crying and it's incedible how his nose twitches and he's sniffles! Even if it's nothing sneezing related and it's a sad scene, I like to watch his nose. :blush:

This is the scene: 

About minute 1:45 he starts to cry. Pay attention at his nose! :heart:

Being male, I take note of female noses. The noses I favor are slender and long. I love to rub noses with a woman, secretly hoping I can nudge her into a sneeze by rubbing the tip or bridge of her nose with the tip of mine (never been able to actually get a woman to sneeze that way, but I keep trying). I love little nostril twitches that indicate the beginning of a sneeze:o.

2 hours ago, gonnasneeze said:

Being male, I take note of female noses. The noses I favor are slender and long. I love to rub noses with a woman, secretly hoping I can nudge her into a sneeze by rubbing the tip or bridge of her nose with the tip of mine (never been able to actually get a woman to sneeze that way, but I keep trying). I love little nostril twitches that indicate the beginning of a sneeze:o.

I wish that would happen to me. That is the cutest thing I have ever heard of. 

• 3 weeks later...
On September 16, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Luisa39 said:

Yes!  For me the profile is everything, and that's why I tend to love noses with a prominent bridge -- the so-called "Jewish nose," in other words, though it's not only Jewish people who have them.  Think Barbra Streisand, Adrien Brody, Lea Michele, Alan Rickman, or Ralph Fiennes.

I agree. My favorite type of nose is the same. Alan Rickman definitely fit that perfect nose description for me. Oh how I wish I could've met him and playfully poked him on the nose like in this scene (I put it at the time, 12:19 if it doesn't work for some reason)

Ah, Alan is just wonderful. Rest in paradise

Edited by I love Alan Rickman