Sneeze Fetish Forum

tech help for uploading to youtube?

wannablessedbe

hey guys! I just made my VERY FIRST sneeze video after like a decade here on the forum, and I tragically can't seem to upload it to youtube. I made the recording on my phone's voice recorder, so the file type is .amr; I knew youtube wouldn't take that so I moved it to my dropbox and converted it to .mov. that should work, right??? but it doesn't. and I don't really know what I'm doing. any suggestions? is there a way to just share the dropbox link anonymously, without everyone seeing my name and all my dropbox info? thx dears :)

Not sure why .mov won't work, but you could trying using Movie Maker and just putting a blank image, adding the sound clip (I think MM accepts .amr? Mine does, but if not, there's a lot of online conversion options or a program called AMR to MP3 Converter which is 100% free and very quick) and just extending the video with the blank file to the length of your clip.

Don't know anything about DropBox, but if you don't want to go through all of the above, you could just put it on Mediafire, which I believe can be completely anonymous.

Archived