Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your favorite nose blowing scenarios?

Kalla

I think mine has to be the person/character does a rather gentle, very congested blow into tissues, takes a stuffy breath, and then blows again still sounding very congested. Eventually the noseblowing brings on a few wet, powerful sneezes.

In my furtive collections I had this one clip of an AMAZING female sneezer who did just that, and her nose blow-into-helpless congested sneeze transistion was something I listed to on repeat like a million times.

I love this scenario too: person/character sneezes a few times, and then says in a super-congested voice, "I deed a tissue, I deed to blow by dose." That melts me every time.

I have a thing for stuffy congested blows but I like the opposite as well, a huge dry honk. I imagine the person/character being super congested and they just get can't rid of it, and they're desperately trying to blow their nose anyway.

Love this post.

My Favorite is "the captive passenger". You board a train and while walking down the aisle, hear a muffled sneeze - only to see a red-nosed fellow traveler searching for any available receptacle in her purse. You luckily find the RIGHT seat- facing her directly so you aren't creaking your neck with each blow and clearly giving away your fascination (or perceived disgust) in the copious amounts of mucus being expelled by the cold-riddled rider.

Sitting down for an hour ride ahead - you see the purse and the huge roll of tissue she hastily grabbed from the office bathroom only moments before. These, of course, to replace the long since spent roll she took from her home before a sneezy morning commute.

The sneezes come, the loud but snotty honks follow...the vicks inhaler inserted into each sore nostril for even a moments relief. The the best of the best...vaseline applied gingerly to upper lips and to the magenta redness up the nose all the way to the bridge,

Finally...once applied, our cold riddled friend removes one last tissue...holds it open and in one huge sneezy moment - hits the tissue and expels the rarest of all- the sneeze-blow combo. A sneeze that ends in a loud honk.

Others turn around to see...our blower is embarrassed by the attention and with a finger tapping her sore nostril- apologizes for the noise- with "Opps...sorry, have a dasty cold id by doze...sdiff sdiff".

"NEXT STOP, WILLOUGHBY..." and off she goes - to a night of new fresh sneezes, nasal-voiced phone calls from concern friends, cold medicine and an end table filled with spent tissues.

Love this post.

My Favorite is "the captive passenger". You board a train and while walking down the aisle, hear a muffled sneeze - only to see a red-nosed fellow traveler searching for any available receptacle in her purse. You luckily find the RIGHT seat- facing her directly so you aren't creaking your neck with each blow and clearly giving away your fascination (or perceived disgust) in the copious amounts of mucus being expelled by the cold-riddled rider.

Sitting down for an hour ride ahead - you see the purse and the huge roll of tissue she hastily grabbed from the office bathroom only moments before. These, of course, to replace the long since spent roll she took from her home before a sneezy morning commute.

Thank you for sharing this sexy scenario! :wubsmiley:

Maybe I'm hijacking my own thread with self-obs but I completely relate to that and do that too. I rarely have colds and I'm not very sneezy when I do, but I blow my nose a LOT. Even when I'm not sick, I dunno. I have totally kept substantial amounts of pilfered toilet paper tissue in my purse because I'm desperate for tissues to blow my nose. Sometimes I have a roll in my car.

When I actually do have a cold and I'm sore from so much blowing, Boroleum is my favorite stuff to sooth my nose.

Wow, thanks for sharing that. I just can't get enough of a really chapped nose. Just the idea of day 3 of a good cold- now nicely centered in the nose. The bags of spent tissues and the sore nose to follow.

Would love you hear more about those really nosey nose colds of yours. Do you honk? Can you tell me more about about your worst one?

Edited by MoonRock

Having a nasty cold/bad allergies while out somewhere,and having no choice but to blow your nose into your hoodie sleeve. I'm a sucker for that.

Oh,and complaining about your stuffy nose after a huge sneezing fit,then blowing your nose loudly. That too.

I've got a favourite fantasy scenario where a guy has a cold, but he also has a broken right arm, and with being a two handed nose-blower, he finds it really difficult to efficiently blow his nose using just one hand, so I offer/he asks me to help him blow his nose.

I think I need to hang around the A&E department in winter!

(I love this multi-quote ability)

Wow, thanks for sharing that. I just can't get enough of a really chapped nose. Just the idea of day 3 of a good cold- now nicely centered in the nose. The bags of spent tissues and the sore nose to follow.

Would love you hear more about those really nosey nose colds of yours. Do you honk? Can you tell me more about about your worst one?

Oh yeah, I would say that I honk. There's something so satifying about blowing my nose from wet congestion into dry honk stage. I had a pretty bad head cold just recently with the change of seasons, centered in my sinuses. It was so frustrasting because I really couldn't blow my nose at all, it was all post-nasal drip, eeuugh.

I start taking a lot of nasal decongestant as soon as I get sick with a stuffed up nose, but when I get up in the morning is usually when I have the most snotty blows because the cold medicine has worn off overnight. My nose and upper lip will get chapped from so much blowing, I've been known to use medicated lip balm on them.

Having a nasty cold/bad allergies while out somewhere,and having no choice but to blow your nose into your hoodie sleeve. I'm a sucker for that.

Oh,and complaining about your stuffy nose after a huge sneezing fit,then blowing your nose loudly. That too.

The complaining about a stuffy nose after a huge sneezing fit followed by nose blow, oh yes. :wubsmiley: That is primo fantasy material for me.

I definitely remember blowing my nose in my hoodie sleeve or under layer long sleeves when I was a kid.

Wow...love the description. Happy to share blowy cold observations if you'd like.

Check my profile for email or accept messaging if you'd like to err...collaborate ;-)

Looking forward to it.

BHB

With the colder weather fast approaching, mine would go something like this:

On a romantic walk through the city with a few flurries beginning to fall, the cold temperature begins to make his nose start to run. He reaches into the pocket in his wool coat and takes out a clean, folded handkerchief. Unfolds it a bit, and blows one side of his nose softly. Take a breath, adjusts handkerchief, and then blows the other side. Dabs nose, begins to refold handkerchief but a gust of wind brings a sharp tingle into his nose. He quickly unfolds the whole handkerchief, and catches a good size sneeze. Of course, this would cause him to have to give another couple blows, back and forth between nostrils. We would stop on a park bench to rest for a moment, and he'd keep the handkerchief out, a bit crumpled now, in his hand resting on his knee. Perhaps my nose would begin to get runny too, and I'd try to brush it off with my frigid fingers, but he'd offer me his extra clean handkerchief from the other coat pocket. Shyly, I'd try to give my nose a little blow side to side with the handkerchief only unfolded slightly, but it would come out much more wet than I'd expect, and I'd have to open the handkerchief a little wider to finish. Then, with the snow fall getting heavier, we'd hurry across the way to a cozy bar to warm up. :blushsmiley::blushsmiley::blushsmiley::blushsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is a big part of my fetish and I don't know why, but anyway...

I think my favorite scenario is a guy with a cold, and on top of that, he's been pouring his heart out and crying, so he's just full of snot. He tries to blow his nose but nothing comes out because the built-up congestion doesn't let any air pass through his nose. All that happens is a helpless coughing fit. He tries again, and the congestion breaks up. Meanwhile, I'm rubbing his back or hugging him and cooing some comforting words, maybe wiping stray tears off his gorgeous face. He lets out a thick, gurgly blow, and I tell him "that's better," encouraging him to keep going because he's so congested. He's filling tissues as he continues to blow until he's exhausted. His voice is still congested, but we both feel better, at least enough for me to pounce on him and cover him with desperate kisses, clutching his shirt and dragging his face to mine.

Whew!

Ooh, red-nosed colds are electric for me!

I actually had the pleasure of witnessing my ideal scenario several times in college:

A young college student trudges into class just a minute before the lecture begins. Coughing softly to clear her throat, she takes her seat, and places her large tote bag on the floor beside her chair. Her nostrils are bright red from the constant sneezing and blowing that accompany the "campus-wide cold." After placing her notebook and pen on the table, she reaches back into her tote bag for some chapstick; a small box of tissues can be seen near the top of the bag.

As the lecture starts, she begins taking notes like everyone else, but her nose is practically spilling over. Her sniffles sound wetter and thicker by the second, and she may even place two fingers beneath her nose while she sniffles. The futility of such sniffles quickly dawns on her, and though she wants nothing more than to listen to the lecture without disturbing anyone, she realizes that her choices are increasingly limited here. She reaches down to the box of tissues in her tote, and pulls two tissues from the box. Carefully folding and placing them over her nose, she begins to blow, trying to be as discreet as possible.

What she may not have anticipated was how unavoidably loud and gurgly her nose blowing would sound after having to hike clear across campus in the icy January wind, with such an awful head cold. Still, she's committed now; carefully holding the tissues, she blows several more times, until she is satisfied that her nose will stop running for at least a few minutes afterward. Folding the tissues, she wipes and dabs at her nostrils gingerly, wincing against her red, inflamed nostrils.

She notices that a few people are glancing in her direction. Her face turns a shade of pink, and from behind the tissues still held to her nose, she whispers apologies to those sitting around her. Finally placing the used tissues in her tote bag, she resumes taking notes and listening to the lecture. Until...

...less than five minutes later, her nose begins to run again. She sniffles much like before, with rapidly increasing wetness. When it becomes clear that she must blow her nose, or be reduced to a sniffling, dribbling mess, she again pulls two tissues from the box in her bag, but this time, she carefully stands up, and makes her way to the aisle to her left. Tissues in hand, she tiptoes up the steps, and out into the hallway. This time, she resolves to blow her nose with reckless abandon, and without disturbing her classmates.

• 3 years later...

I'm a total sucker for honking nose blows from allergies.  A nice prelude to the nose blow would be sneezes and a couple wet sniffs, searching for tissues, etc.  And when he finally finds something to blow his nose on, he can honk deeply, soaking the tissue with clear snot.

But I also like to be surprised.  For example, this one guy in one of my classes has allergies, and he blows his nose loudly and very frequently (no honking though).  However, there's this other guy (no allergies as far as I know) who I've only seen blow his once, but he honked like a mofo 😆.  That kind of surprise is great for me, lol.

I would love to be sitting by myself at bar, enjoying a drink, and hear some desperate sounding sniffles coming from the booth directly behind me. I'd turn ever so slightly on my stool to look and I'd see a handsome man sitting by himself reading a book or working on a laptop, and he'd pull a clean crisp white handkerchief out of his back pocket and hold it to his nose giving a wet gurgly snotty blow ending with a dry squeaky honk. He'd see me looking at him and we'd both blush and smile. Maybe he'd invite me over for another drink... 😊

My favourite would involve a woman, who could be various ages, who sniffs a bit or sneezes, but then tries to avoid having to blow when others can see/hear her. The woman in question would ideally finally realise that her nose is going to run if she doesn't blow, and fumbles in her handbag for a packet of tissues, opens it with her fingers, takes one out, unfolds it, holds it to her nose ideally with one hand, and then tries to avoid blowing too hard or noisily, but as a result succeeds in giving a long, rich, very snotty blow. Her face would turn a bit read, aware of the spectacle she is making, but she has to continue, mortified as she ejects her snot for all to see and hear, and maybe inadvertently honks a little. She may sway her head or even whole upper body a bit as she blows, adding to the theatre of it all. She wipes after she is finally finished, then places the very snotty tissue either up her sleeve or back in her handbag. And continues to blush plenty.

On 10/28/2015 at 9:34 PM, Kalla said:

I think mine has to be the person/character does a rather gentle, very congested blow into tissues, takes a stuffy breath, and then blows again still sounding very congested. Eventually the noseblowing brings on a few wet, powerful sneezes.

In my furtive collections I had this one clip of an AMAZING female sneezer who did just that, and her nose blow-into-helpless congested sneeze transistion was something I listed to on repeat like a million times.

I love this scenario too: person/character sneezes a few times, and then says in a super-congested voice, "I deed a tissue, I deed to blow by dose." That melts me every time.

I have a thing for stuffy congested blows but I like the opposite as well, a huge dry honk. I imagine the person/character being super congested and they just get can't rid of it, and they're desperately trying to blow their nose anyway.

My blows tend to start off congested (soft and quiet, one nostril at a time..at first); especially my first few blows of the morning. After that though, my blows tend to be dry with loud honking! On average, I blow my nose 5 times per day and I am currently using white Puffs Ultra Soft tissues.

• 1 year later...

- Someone with a really bad cold who doesn't want to blow their nose,so they sniffle wetly all the time until they are so congested that they really need to blow and give in : the blow is gurgly and snotty and they sniff a lot even after blowing,their voice still sounding stuffed up.

- Someone with a cold who has a sneezing fit and give their nose a huge,productive blow afterwards,complete with wet sniffling and exhausted congested breathing. 

- Someone sneezing directly into a nose blow.

- Someone with a bad cold complaining about their misery in a stuffy voice and saying they need to blow their nose,then proceeding to do so.

- Cold,gurgly,wet,congested blows in general.

- Snotty honks from horrible congestion,when it sounds like you can't breathe through your nose at all.

• 1 month later...