Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

I have 37 entries so far. :zippy:

That is:

1. More than I had by November 24th last year, and

2. Only 10 off from the total amount of entries I had last year.

My work is totally going to be cut out for me, but how exciting is that!? Keep them coming! :D

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM sent! I'm soooo excited. I've seen this happen every year and this time I'm hopping on board! I find this whole thing to be incredibly cool and oddly moving. It's so awesome that someone you've (most likely) never met in real life, could be thousands of miles away, is going to create something special just for you, based on your strange and rare quirk that they share. It's a great era to be alive!

You rock, Junia! Thanks for putting this together for us! :hug:

Can I just say that I am so excited for this :yay:

It's fantastic fun every year but I am so stoked about the turn out, I honestly cannot wait for the matches to be announced~!

**vibrates from excitement**

**vibrates from excitement**

Oh my God, I'm laughing so hard at this I'm drooling!! :lmfao: Thank you for giving me today's laugh!!

I just wanted to post a list of people who are in so far as a little check-in. So far we have 45 entries, you guys. :lol: Again, last year we had 47 total, so we are on track to have the biggest Secret Santa exchange on the forum ever. :zippy:

Anyway! Here's the list of entrants so far:

PuddinPop

Garnet
BlackScatter
Spoo
Chanel_no5
OhDearBlessYou
Snowydays
Sitruuna
sapphiremint
SexualOddity
Sen Beret
LeapYearKisses
MaiMai
AnonyMouse
meepsy
Emily
PropertyOfCora
hedgehog
sneezyroleplay
Icarus Rex
PinkiePie
Paws
Sophie84530
Zwee
RediChalyn
Alexys52
Rachiella44
RiversD
AnilKex
Quing Nerd
VividBubbles!
kendisima
Ralee
Sophie<3
Red Ring of Death
TaurielRiver
Seeking Wisdom + Clarity
Mr. Tea
Pollen Girl
alias
gryffin
matilda3948
Bruyere
Ellie
Winged

If you have PMed me and your name is not on the list, it's because you sent me an incomplete form and you must re-send it with all the information filled out correctly in order to participate. I did ping the few people this pertains to already, but I just want to be crystal clear, that's all.
Anyway, keep the entries coming! :D

I have no confidence in myself to join in, especially at a deadline, just wanted to say that this is my absolute favorite time of year to see everything that everyone submits!

I SIGNED UP... Just PM'd you

*cries, hides, trembles, hyperventilates*

Sorry, I'm a bit nervous!!

@scw, Kaze... I felt left out :(

Archived