Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fic is finished and posted. I can relax now.

Fic is posted. Forgot to mention that when I finished it. Oops.

Posted Part 1 of 2 for mine!

Wow okay just posted I feel like really bad that I barely made the due date. :(

It's my first Secret Santa with the forum so I, being my perfectionist self, tried to perfect it.

Thanks so much Junia for making this fun! We all appreciate your hard work!

Mine's posted! I'm sorry that I cut it so close to the deadline...But, thanks again, Junia! If you ever need any help next year, don't hesitate to ask me!

Deadline's 10 hours from now as that's when it will become midnight in the earliest time zone in the world, and I am trying to be kind to myself and others. :lol:

So, there's that. If you've let me know your gift might be late, no worries, just posting generally.

If you are one of the five people who I've had some form of contact with via this thread/PMs/Skype/forum chat about your gift being late, then that still holds true, and your gifts should be coming as soon as your recipients are able to finish; if that changes at all I will let you know ASAP. If I had no contact with you about this... Then it looks like you got flaked on, and I'm sorry about that. (I'm 99.99999% sure this only applies to one person, but if I haven't spoken to you and your git hasn't been posted, please let me know so I can see what's up.)

Other than that... Looks like Secret Santa 2015/2016 has more or less drawn to a close! I... can't even put into words how much work organizing this year's event was. :lol: 71 is a lot of people whose tastes I needed to account for, but I did my level best and I hope everybody enjoyed both creating and receiving their gifts. I am still so overwhelmed by the level of interest this year, so thank you all so much for your enthusiasm and participation. :heart:

I think that's pretty much it! Keep your eyes peeled in 10 months for next year's event! :awesum:

Junia you nailed it!! Great job I've had such a great time reading everyones stories and seeing all recipants react, it's very awesome. I adore mine!!!

Can't wait until next year!!

Junia, I think I can reasonably speak on behalf of everyone who participated and say that your efforts made for a really exciting and rewarding event for everyone involved. There was such an astronomical amount of finicky shit to keep track of, and-- without a doubt-- you went above-and-beyond accounting for everything that is within the power of a lone, mortal Junia to account for. Since I think I was too busy sweating to actually say so sooner: thank you for all of the effort you poured into this and for cyberbullying people into participating who might not otherwise have done so. I was very nervous about participating, but ultimately had a great time!

In general, I'm feeling a swell of pride for the thoughtful, enthusiastic, and goddamn clever side this community has shown through this event. I haven't had a chance to plunge headfirst into the Fic Volcano yet, but, even just having peeked at a few so far, the amount of genuine effort everyone put into making something nice for someone else/the community at large really shines through.

Junia...

I would say something long winded and meaningful but Rex has said it better than I ever could :rofl:

I think that given all the shit you've had to contwnd with recently, it really speaks to you as a person how much you have dedicated to this event and how much thought you have had for the people involved. You are more than deserving of your VIP title if not for being an amazing person, but an amazing member of our community.

You have pulled us all together to create something magical and I cannot even begin to express how grateful and awe-inspired I am by your love and dedication.

TL;DR you are amazing and my love for you knows no bounds :heart:

Everything I wanted to say has been said above! ^^ :) But really, you're efforts are brilliant! And also, if anyone is flaked, I'm willing to write again, given that I know the fandoms!! :) I'm happy with what I received, and it appears that my person is happy too! Which is great! It's been amazing, truly :)

Junia,

thank you so so so so much for putting this all together. I don't know how you put this all together in the time that you had, put you pulled it off, and made everyone so happy. I could have never pulled this off alone. I am in awe at how well you handled this, and at how many people loved their gifts. I know it took a lot of time and effort, and I assume that it was hard looking at everyone's guidelines, and matching up everybody based on fandoms, and likes and dislikes. I know everyone had so much fun this year for Secret Santa, and i know I am looking forwards to next years' Secret Santa.

Thank you again, for putting up with all of the crap involved in this event. :hug:

Archived