Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who is your favourite Muppets character?

Joal 555

This thread was inspired by recent chatroom discussions and it's as simple as the topic title suggests.

My favourites are actually two characters, namely Statler and Waldorf

It's a complete mystery why old guys doing lame jokes and puns should appeal to me so much :glare:

Ok, over to you:

"It's time to put on make up, it's time to dress up right........

"It's time to get things started on the Muppet thread tonight.....

"To introduce your favourites, is what you're here to do.....

"So it'd really make me happy, if you'd introduce them to me!"

:awesum:

Ahh, I've been watching the new series that just started and it's so precious~! The Muppets always used to cheer me up as a child, and that hasn't changed now that I've grown up. There's just something so genuine about them, and the humor is so light-hearted >w<. What a great topic, Joal!

I have to say my favorite is probably Rowlf. He's always got such calm, simple wisdom for others. As someone who can be anxious sometimes, listening to his music and advice reminds me that things are often less "end-of-the-world" than I can make them out to be xDD. I'm excited to hear what some other forum-goers have to say about their favorites :DDD

hqdefault.jpg

I also like the guys in the balcony... couldn't remember their names. Oh, and Beaker. Meep meep meeep.

I'll give you one guess XDD

My name was actually (if i recall correctly!) inspired by beaker's meeps, so i think it's pretty obvious who my #1 fave is, but oh... i really love all of them so much. Rizzo is probably a close second, and of course Miss Piggy -- a sassy inspiration to us all!! :P

My favourites are actually two characters, namely Statler and Waldorf

It's a complete mystery why old guys doing lame jokes and puns should appeal to me so much

Same and I cannot imagine *you* liking puns :o:P

Also Sam the Eagle. I must like grumpy muppets because I also loved Oscar the grouch. lol!

I haven't watched the new show but I have a lot of candidates for favorites! Animal, Gonzo, Sam the Eagle... but I'm also going to go with Statler and Waldorf as my faves. Now that I am a stale cinnamon roll, too bitter for this world, I feel them more than ever. ;)

Statler and Waldorf as Jacob Marley(s) in the Muppet Christmas Carol were hysterical.

SWEDISH CHEF!!!! BÃ…T BÃ…T BÃ…T!!! :heart:

We make de chocolate moose... Mm.... Moose moose.... :lol:

Aaaaaaand of course,

The diva herself, Miss Piggy!!! :heart:

I don't know his name, but that shrimp guy that was the main muppet in The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

The shrimp is called Pepe. He's cool, but I like the Swedish Chef best. No, I mean I like Statler & Waldorf best. Also Floyd and Dr Teeth and AAANIMAAAL!!!! and Janice and Rowlf and Scooter. And Fozzie and Gonzo, of course. Kermit is the sweetest, though. Give him some love. And don't forget Dr Bunsen Honeydew. (I wonder if he's called Honeydew because his head looks like a melon?)

OK, I can't decide. I just wanted to show off my Muppet knowledge. :lol:

First off, thanks for starting this thread, Joal! The muppets are the DEFINITION of my childhood.

Like Puds, I am also a big fan of the Swedish chef. :D My brother and I had a particular scene we would act out for our dad, and that scene was one of the Swedish Chef's little "shows"

But I'm a little torn between him and Animal. I mean, mana mana, amirite? He's wild and crazy like me. Also, who can go wrong with a name like animal? :lol:

Oh, yeah. It has to be Statler and Waldorf for me, too. They're just the most relatable. :rofl:

Followed closely by Dr. Teeth and, if Sesame Street Muppets qualify, the martians who are constantly baffled by/terrified of every mundane device they encounter on Earth.

I loved the Muppets, but I was terrified of almost all of them. I just creep out easily with puppets.

However.... Kermit. I loved Kermit. He wasn't scary, he was just pathetic and cute and green. :wub:

... Animal. I mean, mana mana, amirite? He's wild and crazy like me. Also, who can go wrong with a name like animal? :lol:

Yeah, Animal was not in "Mana Mana". :bleh:

Oh my gooood... I love Scooter. Scooter will always be my cute smol baby. But I think if I was forced to pick a second it would be Miss Piggy, because she's not shy about being a diva.

Gonzo for sure! Always my favorite, I was glad when he was the focus of last week's episode.

Some other favorites include Rizzo (as someone growing up in the '90s, I'm quite fond of the Gonzo-Rizzo pair up), Sam the Eagle, Kermit himself of course, and the band.

I'd have to say Rowly, for his dark humor, genius lyric building, and laid back charm.

AAnd as far as Sesame Street goes 'cause I saw mentions of it, Ernie all the way with

his active mind and making the Bert and Ernie duo.

I'd have to say Rowly, for his dark humor, genius lyric building, and laid back charm.

AAnd as far as Sesame Street goes 'cause I saw mentions of it, Ernie all the way with

Who's Rowly?!?!

Who's Rowly?!?!

I think he's a newer Muppet introduced with the newest movie reboot.

Rowlf*

Rowlf*

:lmfao: I see. Also I agree. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I was younger I LOVED Miss Piggy so... Now that, as much as I still love the Muppets, her character has not been treated very nicely in terms of writing and such, I'd have to go with Gonzo. Resident weirdo... I may or may not relate to him very much at all. :)

Archived