Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm so (un)lucky (bf sneeze)

peach2218

My boyfriend P is not a sneezy guy, unfortunately. At least not when I'm around, which is often. Seriously, the last time I heard him sneeze was over a month ago, and that was in the car in front of my parents (who blessed him) where instead of enjoying it, I just wanted to disappear. P was over at my house tonight. We usually go to his house, but he was helping us decorate our tree. Just a little precursor, we're 19 and still live with our parents. I go to school and work and he works full time, we're trying our best to save up. Anyway, we were in the living room watching Harry Potter (YES PLEASE) and talking about how much we wanted to do 18+ things, but we couldn't because my mom was lurking around the house.

My mom decided to come in and sit down with us and watch the movie, too. I can't deny that I was very annoyed, because I just wanted a little alone time with P and she likes to hover. So she goes and gets on the computer, and I turn my attention to the movie, P sitting on the couch right next to me. I'm not paying attention to much else, so I didn't really hear the little intake of breath to warn me before he suddenly sneezed. It sounded like he tried to contain it a little, I don't know how to spell it. Maybe "Hu-pppt" Shameful, I know, I tried. Kind of like an elephant, I guess I would say? When you close your lips and the air slips out anyway.

So my mother decides to bless him, because she blesses EVERYONE and gets all pissed when no one blesses her (which I never do anyway. Ever). I remain silent, inwardly conflicted, and he laughs and comments about how he scared the dog. There I was, sitting there thinking about how I had been waiting for weeks to witness a sneeze from him, and he goes and does it in front of my mother where I can't fully enjoy it. Not his fault, of course, but I was so disappointed! Of all of the times, his nose decided it was best to sneeze directly in front of my mom :pinch::laughingsmiley: I wonder if I'll have to wait another month and a half to see him sneeze! And watch it be in front of my family again, as usual.... Oh well. Love him to pieces. :wubsmiley:

I know just what you mean. Having family there is so horrifying like they caught you being intimate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 8/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, v a n i l l a said:

This is adorable, and I TOTALLY empathize with that sentiment! Sorry you couldn't fully enjoy it. :( 

Well he’s my husband now so I guess he’s made up for it in the 5 years since I wrote this post!