Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

David Tennant. I almost hate to admit it because while I am a Doctor Who fan, this current obsession stems from watching him in Jessica Jones, so if you've seen the show you'll understand why it makes me worry that something is wrong with me...

I know where you can find a David Tennant sneeze! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoUtfVlNIec

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhh my gosh!! I am the queen of obsessions!! I've been obsessing over things (weird things) since I was three years old. It's always in phases. Thjey come and go and I never know what I'm going to love next. Some are longer than others, some are just ridiculous. It's a known thing too! My friends will be like, 'What's your new obsession this time?'. I love obsessions!

Anyway! Right it's totally Lawn and Order: SVU! I can not get enough of the show! It's so intense and intriguing! And Eliot stabler! Good God, that man is amazing! Plus not bad on the eyes...;)

I usually end an episode with my jaw on the floor!

Oh dang okay. I am going to go down Icarus Rex's route and break this down into categories, because there are a lot!

Music: Still way into Elliott Smith, as one might have gleaned from numerous posts before. This is my favorite song currently, but only by a very narrow margin! BUT along with that, I've also been listenin to a ton of Fiona Apple, and Between the Buried and Me. Specifically (for the latter) their newest album, but also (always) The Great Misdirect, which is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Food: Mochas with cayenne and cinnamon, because i am a filthy hipster, but also anything orange. Sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, traffic cones... give it to me an I'll eat it!

Movies/TV: Like Rex, my favorite movie that I've seen recently is What We Don in the Shadows, which I think I could watch 10 times in a row and not get sick of. Also, not so much an obsession as a craving, but since a discussion about it a week or two ago I've been really itching to watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000!

Books: Haven't been readin a whole heck of a lot lately, but my favorite book I've read most recently was probably Kim Stanley Robinson's Red Mars.

Fashion: Dress vests (all vests really), shoulder pads, collared shirts and sweaters, dark lipstick, colors with yellow undertones (yellow-browns, yellow-oranges, yellow-greens), patterned tights.

Life in general: Tarot card decks, writing urban fantasy/horror rps with Garnet, and rockin my new skater boi haircut :zippy:

I've been really itching to watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000!

As soon as they start making new episodes this will become an obsession again just like it was for me like 20 years ago...

meepsy, on 13 Dec 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:
I've been really itching to watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000!

As soon as they start making new episodes this will become an obsession again just like it was for me like 20 years ago..

Hoo Boy! You just dated yourself big time!

I can't say I have a lot of obsessions at present.

TV--Sherlock, but that is kind of a slow burn given the time between seasons.

Music--Ed Sheeran, who just announced his going offline for a period of time. But he's working on his 3rd album. I listen to his music everyday without fail.

Food--Chinese, because my husband is allergic to soy. I rarely get to eat Chinese.

Books--I'm not reading anything obsessively at present, but if Anne Bishop writes another Black Jewels book I'm on it like a duck on a junebug.

Sport--Red Sox, 'nuf said.

Time for another post

- still Noragami (damn I need more chapters...)

- attractive animu guys in general

- attractive video game characters, too

- fevers&sore throats combined (and this might switch to a different set of symptoms any moment, lol)

- seaweed (this has been a thkng for a while...)

- lentils but not just any lentils (I'll edit this to be more specific I remember)

- kidney beans

- certain types of sushi

- "christmas ham"

- gravlax

- I should go buy some carrot casserole and tend to my love-hate-and-weirdly-obsessed relationship with it

Trader Joe's candy cane Joe Joes, which are like mint oreos with crushed candy canes in the filling. Uhhhhh yes.

Oven sweet potato fries. Big wedges. With rosemary and salt.

The Infamous Stringdusters. They have a new album out that's all bluegrass covers of famous/classic songs. Bluegrass covers are some of my favorite things. Especially this one which I've seen them play a few times (including at the concert this recording is from!) but they've only just recorded now.

Ina Garten. Some beautiful soul put all of the Barefoot Contessa episodes up on youtube and alternating them with studying is getting me through finals.

Leggings. Comfy life achieved and I feel better in them then PJ pants even though they're basically the same thing.

CHRISTMAS: Tis' the season, of course. But also, I am always obsessed with Christmas. Probably even more when it's not Christmas time. But yeah JINGLE YOUR BELLS EVERYONE.

Star Wars: I'm mildly obsessed with Star Wars at the moment. Half because the new movie comes out tomorrow night, and half because I haven't technically watched any of them. So I'm learning about this whole franchise and the story, and I really like that it's new to me. My boyfriend is also SUPER excited for the new movie, which in turn is making me more hyped up to go see it.

Brownies: My friend and I bake Christmas Tree brownies every year (we've been doing this for 4 years now, it's become a tradition). So this year, they looked the absolute best, and im so obsessed with them. Like they are incredibly cute. Im going to try to put up a picture of them, because I'm so proud. :santa:

CHRISTMAS: Tis' the season, of course. But also, I am always obsessed with Christmas. Probably even more when it's not Christmas time. But yeah JINGLE YOUR BELLS EVERYONE.

Star Wars: I'm mildly obsessed with Star Wars at the moment. Half because the new movie comes out tomorrow night, and half because I haven't technically watched any of them. So I'm learning about this whole franchise and the story, and I really like that it's new to me. My boyfriend is also SUPER excited for the new movie, which in turn is making me more hyped up to go see it.

Brownies: My friend and I bake Christmas Tree brownies every year (we've been doing this for 4 years now, it's become a tradition). So this year, they looked the absolute best, and im so obsessed with them. Like they are incredibly cute. Im going to try to put up a picture of them, because I'm so proud. :santa:

These are all wonderful obsessions, Dodie!

Christmas is a fun, joyous time of year where we get to enjoy time with our loved ones and exchange presents with them (giving them is much more exciting than giving them, I think)! :) And, Christmas tree brownies sound delightful! Baking with your friends and family makes for a great bonding experience, I think! Around this time of year I tend to do quite a bit of baking, too. There are just so many delectable goodies out there waiting to be made and devoured! It's difficult not to spend your spare change on ingredients, and your downtime transforming them into scrumptious morsels! Anyway, I would love to see how this year's Christmas tree brownies came out, Dodie!

Star Wars is a classic, and it's even better that the series is new to you! You have been whisked away by a unique, extensive world filled with action and adventure! I used to enjoy the series quite a bit when I was a child, but as the years grew I sadly began to lose interest in it. However, I plan on giving it another try! I feel that I may be able to become captivated by it again. Sometimes all we need to replenish our passion for something is a break from it!

These are all wonderful obsessions, Dodie!

Christmas is a fun, joyous time of year where we get to enjoy time with our loved ones and exchange presents with them (giving them is much more exciting than giving them, I think)! :) And, Christmas tree brownies sound delightful! Baking with your friends and family makes for a great bonding experience, I think! Around this time of year I tend to do quite a bit of baking, too. There are just so many delectable goodies out there waiting to be made and devoured! It's difficult not to spend your spare change on ingredients, and your downtime transforming them into scrumptious morsels! Anyway, I would love to see how this year's Christmas tree brownies came out, Dodie!

Star Wars is a classic, and it's even better that the series is new to you! You have been whisked away by a unique, extensive world filled with action and adventure! I used to enjoy the series quite a bit when I was a child, but as the years grew I sadly began to lose interest in it. However, I plan on giving it another try! I feel that I may be able to become captivated by it again. Sometimes all we need to replenish our passion for something is a break from it!

Giving gifts is definitely one of my favorite parts, mainly because i like to put a lot of thought into gifts. My all time favorite part of the season is the warm feeling I'll get from either looking at decorations on neighbors' houses or listening to a Christmas classic. Specifically "I'll Be Home For Christmas".

Here are the brownies btw!!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/12370710_10203710498721348_7958587789897019938_o.jpg

also, can i just add that I am obsessed with the way you write? Like even in regular conversation (from times i've talked to you in the chat room) it's grammatically correct and your word choice is really refreshing and pleasing. c:

My main obsession right now is Neko Atsume.

It's taking over. I feel like a proud mother wanting to show off photos of my cat babies.

And I hold Junia entirely responsible for this :zippy:

My main obsession right now is Neko Atsume.

It's taking over. I feel like a proud mother wanting to show off photos of my cat babies.

And I hold Junia entirely responsible for this :zippy:

*immediately pulls out phone to check on my cats, all of which are named after my shitty OC's*

Aaaanyway I really tried hard not to but I kinda got sucked into Supernatural... I'm now partway through season 6...

...after a little over two weeks of watching it...

Look, when I binge something, I flipping binge it, I don't mess around. It was part of why I was trying to avoid it XP

Here are the game apps that I have on my phone: PunchQuest, DragonVale, and Neko Atsume. I feel like this tells you everything you need to know about me. Punching, dragons, and cat collecting.

And cat collecting has suddenly become really important.

I feel as though everyone can probably tell what my current (and past, and most likely my future) obsession is xDDD. BUT JUST IN CASE:

tumblr_n1rqbjzVEM1qg0k08o5_250.giftumblr_n1rqbjzVEM1qg0k08o9_250.giftumblr_n1rqbjzVEM1qg0k08o7_250.gif

I've long since reached the point no return.

Aaaanyway I really tried hard not to but I kinda got sucked into Supernatural... I'm now partway through season 6...
...after a little over two weeks of watching it...

AND YESSSSSS, SPAMKEY <3 LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU xD

Well, since Neko Atsume has been mentioned several times in this thread, I decided to see what all this commotion was about and try the app out.

Thanks a million, guys. <_<

I've become addicted to this pair of otome games by cybird called Midnight Cinderella and Destined To Love~ I know the titles sound really cheesy but the story routes and characters are pretty interesting and the art is pretty.

I've been logging on to the game every 5 hours for the past two weeks because of a special event. It's almost over *sigh of relief* It was fun but intense. I think I'll take a bit of a break for a while :3

..I'm getting rather curious about Neko Atsume too now~ :lol:

You know your obsession with Neko Atsume has reached ridiculous levels when your mother - who doesn't even know how to use Facebook, never mind a smart phone - says to you:

"Are you playing with your cats again?"

OTL

Television : Degrassi (check it out start at like season 10-11 or start from the beginning!) supernatural (kind of giving up on season 7 though) beyond scared straight

Music : bad girlfriend by theory of a deadman, the pheonix by fall out boy, sail by awnolation (I think that's what there called?)

Other than that any DC or Marvel (comics) related or horse related

supernatural (kind of giving up on season 7 though)

Don't give up! S7 was really disappointing, but S8, S9 and S10 more than make up for it :zippy:

Don't give up! S7 was really disappointing, but S8, S9 and S10 more than make up for it :zippy:

I'm on season 7 now, but season 6, more like "becoming increasingly concerned about trenchcoat wearing angels" amiright?

I'm on season 7 now, but season 6, more like "becoming increasingly concerned about trenchcoat wearing angels" amiright?

:lol: it's true xD

S6 and S7 are definitely my least favourites, but if you manage to make it through them, the next seasons are just awesome. Though I almost didn't make it through S9 purely because it's so heartbreaking :lol:

Cormoran Strike :D

I am really looking forward to reading the latest one as soon as it's out in paperback.

Otherwise I'm still obsessed with The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and I am listening to Hamilton over and over again. "Why do you write like you're running out of time?" is proving especially pertinent as I try to get my Secret Santa finished!

Archived