Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holly Willoughby

sneezingbeauty

Thanks for this! I knew she'd be a stifler, haha... everything about her is cute.

Does anyone know if there have been any more sneezes by Holly?

Wow, what a glorious stifle!

I liked how she said "excuse me, I just sneezed", as if somehow we wouldn't have noticed :rofl:

And yes - see here (off camera, but still nice)

Wow, what a glorious stifle!

I liked how she said "excuse me, I just sneezed", as if somehow we wouldn't have noticed :rofl:

And yes - see here (off camera, but still nice)

Nice! Thanks for the link.

• 9 months later...

I was watching again today and she sneezed a triple! I have uploaded a clip to youtube here:

Makes me wonder how many other times she has sneezed on air that i've missed ?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I believe she starts every broadcast thinking "Will-ough-by sneezing again today?" :glare:

:joal:

(I'll get me coat)

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, sneezingbeauty said:

https://www.itv.com/hub/this-morning/2a6292a0030 @48:35 

The link is only for the UK but i'll try and upload a clip tomorrow, again this was literally the first episode i've watched in ages and she sneezed! She's sick at the moment so there's probably a few throughout the week but i haven't watched them. 

You sure it was at 48:35? I didn’t hear it if it was 😕 I love Holly’s sneezes

8 minutes ago, Coolio said:

You sure it was at 48:35? I didn’t hear it if it was 😕 I love Holly’s sneezes

Don’t worry I checked 58:35 and there it was :) shame it was off camera though but still nice. Hope there’s more throughout the week and someone can find them.

• 3 years later...
On 1/21/2023 at 10:44 AM, Coolio said:

Good work - I was only thinking the other day that it's been a while since we had a new Holly sneeze! She seems to be quite sneezy so I bet there are loads that we miss!

59 minutes ago, p.b. said:

Good work - I was only thinking the other day that it's been a while since we had a new Holly sneeze! She seems to be quite sneezy so I bet there are loads that we miss!

Yep. I don’t remember seeing any from this morning before 2015 and she’s been on the show since 2009 so we’ve definitely missed a fair few. Don’t think there’s anyway to watch old episodes which is a shame. On Twitter if you type in her @ and the word sneeze you can see people saying when she sneezed