Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

Aw, poor Sora...The way you drew their movements is FANTASTIC, though, I really loved it! It's quite a good conclusion to an excellent comic :doublethumbsup:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

Thank you Nova for another wonderful masterpiece!! :yes:

I like the last page sooo much! :drool: :drool::nosebleed:

I really hope there will be much more sneezy fluffiness in your awesome artwork! :)

:wub:

Edited by Ciuty80

THAT WAS SOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE OH MY GOODNESSSSS i am a puddle absolutely a puddle :wub:

• 1 month later...

Nova, this is one of the best comics I've ever read. ???? Your art style is absolutely gorgeous, the story was so sweet, and your characters are so adorable!! I can't wait to read more of your work. ??

• 2 years later...

How. How could I visit page eight about three times a week hoping that the lost files get restored while the new links are on the very first page:omg: 

Your comic was the first thing I read/saw in the artworks section... It was amazing. I was immediately in love with your art (and I still am), it is simply beautiful and so... authentic (Not sure if that's the word I'm looking for, I would probably even fail expressing this amazing feeling in my native language :blush: ). Your two characters are so adorable, the whole story, everything :wubsmiley: :drool:

Your drawings stayed in my mind, but when I wanted to read it again some time in 2016 or so I simply could not access them anymore. I was literally panicking, tried to search for it via google and even considered to stop lurking and sign in again, thank you and shyly ask why/where the comic has disappeared to.

As it was during my exchange year, I didn't really find the courage to do this (and I'm really sorry for that - both for you, as you definitely deserve all the thank you's in the world (Tak?) for sharing your art :hug: - and for me, as it could have spared me from nearly two years of waiting and checking dead links regularly).

Er, yes. So I see now that you've added the new links on the very first page in your very first posting back then in 2016, and I've honestly no idea how I could have missed that. But I did. Stupid me :oops:

Well, I know it's kinda late and I'm also "pushing" an old topic, but I really want to thank you now. This has definitely made my day! (and probably also my future, as I now know where to find your art xD)

Please keep up the work! You're an amazing artist and filled me with so much joy today! 

• 1 month later...

I don't come onto the forum much at all, but I just want to say the entire story has me hooked. <3 I don't have much to say that hasn't been said, but I definitely love it. I'll definitely be revisiting this thread when I'm in the mood for some sneezing goodness, hehe. X3 I genuinely love the artwork!

• 1 year later...

I am 'new' in that i've had an account here for a while but i'm newly active, but i just want you to know, that I have this comic saved on my phone. My phone is fingerprint locked, and i have every page of this comic open in a tab in the main browser on my phone, and I look at it everywhere. I look at it all the time and I love it. I notice something new every time i go through all the pages. Just now i noticed the little sweat drops when Sora is holding him. I can't. I'm too dead. I love it so much. I love this comic more than air. My favorite page i think is the coughing fit page where Sora steadies him against their chest and he trembles. Poor baby. I would love any sort of follow up to this story line, but i don't believe it will ever come. I just want you to know that people are discovering this in 2019 and they love it.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ugh I'm so sad I can't see any of it. I know Nova is great and so I'm sooo torn.

-Aussie

On 9/8/2021 at 11:19 PM, aussieblokeintexas said:

Ugh I'm so sad I can't see any of it. I know Nova is great and so I'm sooo torn.

Me too. I love Nova's work.

Nova, is there any way you could make this available again?

29 minutes ago, EveP said:

Me too. I love Nova's work.

Nova, is there any way you could make this available again?

My mistake. It was only the two first links than didn't work. Now I'm happy. 🙂