Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

AUGGH I missed an update??! UNACCEPTABLE *holds out wrist to be slapped* Ahh and that last page was soo good too. Just let me climb up aboard the mess train here as well -- as many have already expressed, you do it just the perfect amount.

I FORGOT TO SAY THIS BEFORE but in the previous-previous page, I really love Soráin's body posture in the last panel. Such a perfect "whoopsie daisy!" position -- such a little detail, but it speaks so much of their character! :heart:

as far as this page goes... noseblows + miserable sick elf = meeeeelting. Oh man, you and I are on the same page as far as fet pref goes, and boy am i a lucky duck to be reaping the sweet rewards of your mad skillz!!! All that congested speak/little sniffles is seriously killing me oh god oh man.

AND SPEAKING OF WHICH!!! That little doodle you made was just about the cutest and best dang thing I've ever seen!!! I'm going to make it my sig if thats okay with you!! Rest assured that I will be dyin the way i always wanted to (drowning in fet feels)! :heart: :dead: :heart:

Edited by meepsy
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

Why are we all so nice to you?

Why are we all so nice too you?

I'll tell you why we're all so nice to you.

Because this is amazing. My. Gosh.

I'm dead. :rip:

I've been hoping for a new masterpiece from you.

And here it is....

Can't understand why they're not in evening dress. though...........

That "oh" face is great : D

I'm definitely looking forward to the possible treat. ouo

:lol: OH!! :lol:

That red red red nose :wub: combined with that hint of a flush on cheeks and pointy ears is beautiful <3

I don't have much to say except that i LOVE this, and thank you, and :wub: sick elfs sO CUTE

I don't wanna go comment silent tho, so ^ :lol:

Gais. Blblblblblush...

-----

Kaze: They are a bit, aren't they? =u= Thanksss!

Artygirl: He's just well-mannered! And perhaps very reserved and shy… difficult to hug, sadly. I sort of love sassy characters (very much and forever).

Meeps: Ack, Meeps. Your comments are compact, high-impact ego boosts that I could print and frame by my bed for better mornings. Thus I will do as you ask, even though it pains me. Don't look, kids.

Thank you <3 Soráin is titanium (~♫) but deliberately delicate. It's precious…

I think yes we are pretty much on the same page >_> I have thought about this more than once and I'm considering just writing "what meepsy said" on my embarrassingly boring profile page. I'm fun like that.

And feel free to use it for whatever! I'm happy ;u;

TheWolfOfStone: Oh. I like this explanation and I'm glad you had time to post it before dying. I'll add it as a little note under Meepsy's framed comment. (I'll leave flowers by your grave, ok! o: )

(also: Iih <3)

Count: Why, thank you! (People don't sleep in evening dress, do they?)

Sitruuna: I had fun with it! I might have smiled a lot… Stay tuned for hair things, then! Like. Now. Even if you can't touch, at least they can?

Dusty: They are a little flippant sometimes…

I'm all for a bit of red (bright and hints) and have this feeling in the back of my head that I should be a little ashamed. But… nah. It is, as you say, beautiful. So there.

LYK: Myeees… I'm very pleased with th- hey!

toastytoast: <3

March Hare: I don't know why, but button mash replies are incredibly flattering? I'm blushing. Thank you so much!

Quing Nerd: I don't mind caps-written LOVE, I promise =u=

-----

So. Next page. At this point he feels as if nothing's cooperating, since it isn't. Not Sora, not the world, not his own body...

I'm very pleased with third panel!

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Six – new!

~tbc

B )

*approved*

Tell me, please, is his hair silky/soft/idk or coarse?

Also omg

That face when he says "Yes. I did." : D

...and when he coughs

Nom

Aww poor coughing one <3 <3

How do you manage to get hair to look like that sorta greasy morning hair thing that happens when you've got long, fine hair? It's all too familiar to me :P

Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I can't post comments! :)

I don't know why, but I found this page even better than the last ones. Maybe it's the coughing, or maybe it's the fact that he can't even say "comb" right, or maybe I just like more for some reason. It's probably a combination of all three.

Aaaaaaaa I'm so loving this! Grumpy miserable people FTW! And also really sweet caretaking people... It's the best!

And that little doodle was adorable. :D

Omg the hairpets/fixing looks so sweeeet <3333 I love this, and also the banter is adorable as h e c k <333

Welcome back, Nova! Your art is splendid as always and it's great to have you back! :heart:

QuickrepliesGO:

-----

Sitruuna: It's silky-soft. Almost to the extent where it's a little difficult to do hairdos properly, because it's slinky. But it's pretty thick too, so there's a lot to work with.

Dusty: Art talk time! I think it's a matter of straight vs not so straight lines…? Like so.

DeadWolfOfStone: Dude, that's pretty cool. Death comments.

Maybe it's the fact that there are nine panels in it, which is more than in any of the other ones! \(ouo)/

LYK: *Am H/C trash* Yees… Thank you <3

(And that's because I'm fabulous and adorable?)

Artygirl: Vibrating loudly. Purring. Like a cat.

Quing Nerd: It's almost like they're a couple oh mai. Thankssss <3

Kaze: But there's only one and they're taken...

sneezyholmes: Thank you! It's nice to be back. =u=

-----

Bad jokes. Bad. (This page is a bit messy when it comes to paneling, but you'll figure it out, I'm sure.)

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Six

Seven - new!

~tbc

@Nova: rats :P

Wow, that close up panel of Sora with the ribbon in their mouth is my fave. I can't really explain it's just so subtle and soft and :heart:

The last panel too of the sneeze, again such fluid movement. Seriously in awe of your talent.

Aaaa long, thick, silky hair @u@

you can tell me if there are any "rules" regarding how to wear your hear (depending on social class or somehing like that) in that world ok I won't object

Poor him

That's a very nicely drawn sneeze (once again) :heart:

That top view is beautiful! :wub: Such a lovely, unusual perspective.

And thanks for the earlier hair tutorial! That TOTALLY makes sense! They look so different with just that subtle change :)

The sneeze in on this page is knee-bendingly awesome *swoon*

You most certainly are fabulous and adorable. XD And I'm also a huuuuge whore for H/C, so it's all good. I love him sneezing while getting his hair done! Their manner together is so wonderful. AaaaAAaAaaAaaaa

oh my. please add me to the smushed nose fanclub please. gosh. gosh that's very rather nice. wow. :blushsmiley::heart: