Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nova

I love this so so so much, darling, it's making me feel better about everything. You are amazingly proficient. I am this close to pinning it on my wall.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova

• LeapYearKisses

• Arty

• Sitruuna

I missed another! /(ToT)\ The wrist slap did not do the job, I AM A BEACON OF SIN :schmoll:

Ohhh Nova, your replies to my comments make me so happy that I want to hang them on my wall!! :heart: When visitors ask about them we can just shrug and say "oh, it's just this thing, u know" :teehee:

Ahh the dynamic between these two has my heart all a flutter! They make such good foils for each other, and I do have such a soft spot for stiff wet-blanket types paired with subtly sassy ones. Color me swooning! :arrowheadsmiley::yes:

The whole sequence in those last three panels is so nicely rendered. Sneezing seems to be a particularly tricky action to convey through art, but you really have it down to... an art! :lol: I agree with Dusty, that top view is a unique little treat for the eye, and in the previous page: coughing. I have such a weakness for it. Don't ask me why, just let me take it and run!!

Lovin' this still like u can't even imagine. We're not even halfway there, I cannot even belieeeeeve!

Kaze: Yees, I like it a lot too <3 Subtle and soft are pretty good words to describe them. At least when they feel like it. Intense and adamant works too, but it wouldn't help them much in this situation, I don't think…

Sitruuna: Mm… There are probably rules on the island itself, but among the nobility. Both Sora and Míredo are guild connected and not of noble blood (this doesn't prevent Mírë from being ridiculously well-to-do, nor Sora from being quite poor…) so it's more of a "get your hair out of the way"-thing. I think it's expected to have some kind of hairdo, and not just loose hair, but in the guilds the styles are most likely not regulated. Míredo is very uncomfortable with having his hair let out in public, though. How the people of Doroverkei present themselves is important.

Artygirl: D: omg u ok?

Dusty: Thank you! I had so much fun with it <3 And you're welcome; it was fun to do and I like explaining things I've thought about *laugh*

LYK: * fab and awesome * Aw yiss. Thanks! Playing around with character dynamics is much fun.

Quing Nerd: Okay, Okay! I'll almost have to get those cards printed…

March Hare: Oh, that's so nice of you to say. 'Feeling better about everything' makes me very happy, indeed. *blush*

Meepsy: Naw, as a cute magical star with bubbly non-pointy arms, you must obviously be a beacon of light and love. But here's an idea: print them in wingdings. No one will ever know, unless the Undertale fanbase have learned…

Sneezes will always be a bitch (and a half) to draw (sob), but I will do my best for as long as I live, I guess...

And please take me with you if you take it, because I might (definitely) share the same weakness. Let's wither away together in this appreciation.

We're getting theeeere…

-----

I almost forgot it was upload day. I like this page but I'm also a bit ashamed for making it. Don't make such a display of yourself Míredo. Stahp.

Ohwel. Here you go:

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Six

Seven
Eight - new! (cw: mess)

~tbc

Oh these two are so precious! I absolutely love how how falls asleep in the middle of the conversation~

This is it. I'm dead. Every new page just re-impresses me, your colors are so soft and bring out the atmosphere so well. The little detail of mess every time they sneeze kills me. Not to mention Ima little weak for elves..

I am NEGLECTFUL GARBAGE and have missed commenting on so many updates! I mean, not quite, because I flailed at you about them on Skype, but you deserve proper explosive glee so here I am.

Five - Oh, I have so much weakness for the "I'm too embarrassed to blow my nose in front of you, but it has to be done" concept. Right to the heart. Also, how cute is his face in the fourth panel. You are not so subtle, Míredo. Also, I love your representation of the noseblow sound. Just. Angry scribbles and splatterbubble. Oh, the misery.

Also, this is maybe another weird thing to comment on but I really enjoy the way you set up the panelling in this comic, the ratio of each and the images that you choose to have recede into the abckground. I was re-reading some of your earlier comics, a few days ago, and they weren't quite as nice in that department ( though still plenty nice, of course :zippy: ) so A+ IMPROVEMENT.

Six - Nooo the spluttering unhappiness, the squinchy face in that flurry of freckles and steam, and the throatclear noises afterwards! Everything about this feels so visceral and "real" ( you know, for being fantasy dark elves with their sinful, sinful pointed ears :naughty: ) as far as all the details of illness go. Míredo's hands curled around the bowl are beautiful, and his profile is especially so in that last panel. Look at that nostril arch. Boi I die, boi.

Seven - Speaking of profiles, Soráin for best nose award, non-squish category. IN the muted neutrals of this comic's palette, I really like the little pops of color in the pink skin, the bowl, the hairtie, and the comb. Also, look at all those points of view and facial angles you pull off. Weh, so good. AND RETURN OF THE NOSE SQUISH. My joy.

Eight - Sora's face in the second panel is so sweet and soft here, I love it. Hands hands haaaands in the third, such beauty. All that detail in the first is also just. A sin. But a good kind. I'm still not over how you convey so much volume and beautiful angles with such relatively few, sketchy lines and blocks of shading. The dip of that handkerchief in his palm is just ??? Wow.

I'm rapidly losing coherence here but this is great and you know that and you know that I know that and I'm so eager to see the rest of the sneak peeks you gave realized in color 8D

I..I'm ok...I just...*looks at the last panel*

O..oh....the poor baby. ..*eye twitches* he needs to sleep and rest, not meet someone.

Awwwwwwwwww! *explodes in a pool of unicorns*

Again Sora's expression with the ribbon in their mouth, I can't get over it. It's beautiful.

I keep forgetting to say this but I so have a thing for red chapped noses and cheeks that the color on Miredo just makes me swoon everytime. Mixed with those adorable freckles :heart:

Love these two.

Edited by kaze wo hiku

Also, I love your representation of the noseblow sound. Just. Angry scribbles and splatterbubble. Oh, the misery.

Agreed with Garnet's love for your nose blow 'sound bubbles'. So smart and evocative! And the tiny "cough" text as well to express those little interrupting sputters that happen when you're just so damn sick :wub:

Oh my god he fell asleep, how adorable! Ahhhhh poor thing he must really be feeling so poorly. Such a good thing he has her there to help him feel better! ^_^

I am loving this comic so much!

sneezyholmes: They are bright gems in my arsenal of characters to play around with. And a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Even if that is "fall asleep in mid-conversation"…

Sitruuna: Like a tired log in a valley of windborne lullabies and soft pillows.

Yast: When I decided to post this, I had no idea it'd be so lethal. Y'all dead now.

Thank you <3 It's easy to be a little weak for elves…

ShyFoxy: It's okay to be weak for precious things! Also: thank youou!

Garnet: So much comment, so little brain left to reply with. Only goo. Thank you so much, I love that you like things and am very flattered omg?

I feel panelling and other communication parts of comics - like angry scribbles and splatterbubbles (… :heart:) – are super difficult. Fun, but difficult, so I'm delighted you say this.

Everything about this feels so visceral and "real" ( you know, for being fantasy dark elves with their sinful, sinful pointed ears ) as far as all the details of illness go.

^ I'm a proud little artist right now because this rubs me the right way a bit too much.

Soráin's nose is a thing of beauty too. (BUT SQUISH WINS.)

Your coherence held out longer than mine But yes! The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things. Of hands, and steam, and sketchy lines, that nostil arch and sin ~

Also: For both of you.

Artygirl: You and Sora share the same thoughts, but daddy said to meet so he has to… *catches some unicorns for dinner*

LYK: GOOD. I strive for perfection in all things. <3

Kaze: Thank yoou! I'm pretty weak for red, chapped noses as well, and his freckles are a bit adorable. We never say it out loud.

Dusty: "So damn sick". Guh. Guh. Yes.

I'm very flattered you both say this about my "speech" bubbles too. I feel a little clever every time I do it, but it's so nice to hear someone else say it *laugh* I'm trash...

Quing Nerd: Yes, so poorly not even stubbornness helped. Sora's motives are maybe to keep him still…

I'm glad you like iiit!

happybunny: No, let me show you: O:

-----

Not much happening on this page, but I think it's cute and I'm pleased with all the Soras and their hands.

One
Two
Three
Four

Five

Six

Seven
Eight

Nine - new!

~tbc

I just..need a moment. Gonna go lay down in my corner of lustful shame now. Your style is just too awesome and ahhhh!

*lays in a dark sinful corner*

I have a thing for guys with long hair that they put in a half ponytail and keep the rest down. He's asleep in sora's arms!!!!!!!!!! And the poor thing with those fever sweatdrops. And freckles. ..FRECKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A CINNAMON ROLL! !!!!

All the pictures are very nice. So many details... As most of the other commentators here, I also like the way you draw the hands very much. Such a talent... I hope for a lot of more pages of this comic. :)

Srhdhfhdhdv I really don't know what to say but

Mmmmm

Their expression in the second frame is awesome (and I should probably learn the names...)

I just..... I am such trash for this comic please just omg (make lots more content for these two I will devour anything you make pls)

OMG I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT DOODLE ITS TOO GOOD. Ohhh my goodness Novaaaa! You are blessed angel of art and loveliness and I am but a lowly pleb! However will I redeem myself??!!

Wingdings, yes, good call! If they care enough to translate, then they care too much, and that's where we'll get em!!>;D And ohhhh that is such a flattering description, I will never get over it!! ^//u//^ Who could want anything more than to be thought of as a nice happy, bubble-armed star?? It is such a nice compliment, one that I will carry with me wherever I go. :heart:

Page 8, oh man... where do i even begin? The first panel is whoa. Storytelling-wise, I think the close up is totally justified to accentuate the misery of the whole affair, (but of course I am totally biased also, sooo...) The third panel is my favorite -- so many beautiful hands, and that nose-squish!!! *sssiiigh* And when he falls asleep???? Oh oohhh I am not strong enough! Please, have mercy!! :wubsmiley::wubsmiley::wubsmiley:

Page 9 has one of my favorite Sora expressions so far, which is really saying something! Also, Míredo Cold Feels Status = Through the Flipping Roof. Is that a trickle of fever sweat I see? Oh goodness, ohhh gracious....

You should start a grave-digging business on the side for all the bodies pilin' up around here, seriously. If any of us are left standing by the end, it'll be a gosh-danged miracle. ^_^

This is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!! So incredible, I'm speechless. I'm also glad I waited a bit before coming back so i could binge all the new ones right in a row <3 :) :) Thank you so much for doing this!!!