Sneeze Fetish Forum

My chest cold coughing recordings (F)

Kalla

I am very excited to share these! :) It's very unusual for me to be sick with a bad cough, but that has been the story of my life this past week with a bad chest cold. I am cough fetish trash and finally being punished/blessed with the cough of my dreams. I've been making recordings of my congested coughing and decided that YouTube was the best platform for sharing them (although I am open to different ideas, this is my first time sharing fetish recordings).

These are all recordings of me, female, and you can hear a lot of chest congestion/phlegm. Don't say that you weren't warned about the content. So far it's just me coughing and no other fetish content. I have found that my coughing fits make my nose run and I have to blow my nose after coughing, but I haven't been able to capture that in a recording.

Enjoy!

Waking Up Coughing (11 seconds). Congested coughing fit when I'm waking up, lots of wet-sounding congestion.

First attempt at recording a chest cold coughing fit. (23 seconds) I was holding back my cough before I made this one, hoping for a longer and more dramatic coughing fit with more congestion. Alas, it didn't really work and this is mostly dry coughing, but I'm having a genuine fit with some barking at the end.

Congested coughing short. (3 seconds) Super short, but I am really proud of what it sounds like. This is the type of congested, phlegm crackling coughing that I find most attractive. Three seconds of it was all I could manage.

Wow, great cough. Thanks for posting, I really enjoy the sound.

Thanks! :) I love your stories and I was hoping you would enjoy this as well! My cold is giving me a lot of fetish feels.

Thanks so much for sharing! I also find that sort of cough attractive when combined with a cold. I hope it isn't making you feel too unwell! <3

Big fan of coughing, thanks so much for sharing. I'm not in a place where I can listen to these right now so I just wanted to comment so I can find this later :)

Oh that last one :heart: I do hope you feel better though but man these were nice.

Thanks so much for sharing! I also find that sort of cough attractive when combined with a cold. I hope it isn't making you feel too unwell! <3

Thanks, I love that cough with a cold as well! :) Coughing combined with bad cold sneezes and sniffling is perfection. I was sneezing a bit from this cold as well, but too infrequently and randomly to record. There was about a three day window in which I could make these recordings, I am feeling a lot better now. Things improved for me once I made a conscious effort to drink more water and tea and stay hydrated. When I started getting sick I felt like I was dying of thirst.

Yeah... these are really great! Thanks again.

I'm glad you enjoy them! I don't know when I will have this opportunity again.

Oh that last one :heart: I do hope you feel better though but man these were nice.

Haha I know what you mean. :) As I wrote above I am feeling much better! I am overdue to write up some serious self obs because this cold was so educational, I'll be referencing things I've experienced for RPs and stories for sure. A week after getting sick and I still have a slight cough, but nothing worth trying to record. I'm actually feeling really well otherwise and I can breathe easily. The gasping for breath coughing fits are gone. This is nothing like a head cold that gives me anxiety and panic feelings and I can't sleep at night because I can't breathe through my nose.

• 7 months later...

Bumping this thread because I just made a new compilation/edit of my wet, congested coughing recordings from last winter. So proud of myself! I've had these on my phone forever, with all kinds of dead space and in need of editing and cleaning up, and I finally strung them together into a nice long clip. It's far from perfect but I like it. The original recordings were made in early January 2016. This is my greatest coughing fetish recording, no contest. :exhappysmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 10:13 PM, SmokeyGhost said:

That's a really awesome compilation.  I only check in here sporadically and this was an awesome find, thanks for sharing that!

Glad you enjoyed! Between this and my YouTube uploads now being public I have been getting a lot of requests for more coughing. Who knows when I will be able to produce more recordings like this. I'm thirsty for this type of content as well.

I rarely have a wet cough-- which I guess is great for me personally, not so great for my coughing fetish recording career. :razz:

2 hours ago, Kalla said:

Glad you enjoyed! Between this and my YouTube uploads now being public I have been getting a lot of requests for more coughing. Who knows when I will be able to produce more recordings like this. I'm thirsty for this type of content as well.

I rarely have a wet cough-- which I guess is great for me personally, not so great for my coughing fetish recording career. :razz:

I've been around the cough fetish "scene" since the beginning... useless trivia fact: the first appearance of that fetish on the web was a site called Smokey and Zap's Coffee house, and I'm that Smokey.  (I don't even remember the URL, it was a geocities site.  Is geocities still a thing?  Probably not.)  That being said I know a lot of people with that fetish have very specific tastes and some of the more vocal folks really like the more intense stuff.  As for me, I love 'em all, so anything you share is much appreciated.  Personally I've always felt that the subtler stuff was underrepresented.  

@SmokeyGhost oh my goodness yes I remember Smokey and Zap's!!!!!! Wow, you are a real cough fetish celebrity! :D

I discovered sneezing fetish content online in the late 1990s, and Smokey and Zap's was the first ever coughing fetish dedicated site I found. I felt a lot less alone, but also weirded out by the proclivities of the coughing fetish community. Like, as obvious as it sounds, I was not aware of the crossover between coughing fetish and smoking fetish. I totally do not have a smoking fetish and I would rather not hear a smoker's voice/smoker's cough sound. But to each their own!

I am trying to get some more coughing recordings of myself, but I never have to cough when I have the time and space to record, of course. Congested wet coughing is my supreme fantasy, but I have an appreciation of subtler stuff as well. It's super nice when a dry cough gets momentarily wetter and you can hear that crackle of phlegm for an instant.

Whoaaaa....I totally found Smokey and Zap's AGES ago when I first found fetish sites on the internet. I was a member of the Yahoo!group too. #memories

Heh.  It's nice to be remembered.  At the time I put that site up there really wasn't anything out there.  Sometimes people making sneeze fetish .wavs would leave coughs in and i was always grateful for that, or you might happen across a low budget smoking fetish video (there were always plenty of those) where they hadn't bothered to cut out the coughs.  That's where that connection comes from.  I responded to a forum post somewhere by Zap about that and we went from here.  The Yahoo group is still there, it's called Jim and Zap's Coffee House, I think.  Not terribly active but not completely dead either.  Same Zap, I'm not Jim.  I'm glad those guys kept it going, i really never wanted to be at the center of anything, I just happened to know how to put up a website at a time when that wasn't all that common knowledge and figured someone ought to do it just to let folks know they weren't the only one. 

There's no doubt that a sneeze fetish is niche, and a cough fetish seems to be about 10 times more niche than even that and I can't say I understand why but that's just the way it seems to be.  I've always had both.  There's plenty of cough specific material out there but the community has never been nearly as vibrant as this one is which is kind of a shame.  I think that mostly just has to do with numbers. 

• 4 years later...

I am really, really curious about numbers...in both fetish. I'd love to know how many of us there are with both, and also maybe, if that makes any sense, how "peculiar" or not we are