Sneeze Fetish Forum

reset theme.

Leafeon78

Hi i wanted to change my theme from classic red to something else but kinda click on mobile by accident and it wont let me change it back could someone reset it please :)

I don't think that's something anybody can do for you, since it's specific to your phone or tablet. They'd have to manually go through it and physically touch your device to fix it, it's not something the forum's software is actually capable of resetting.

Ah im using a windows 8 computer i have already tried changing the theme myself but the button dont work so i dont know how.

I do know that some of the higher ups are capable of doing it. I have accidentally done the exact same thing and the only way it went back was for one of them to fix it. :lol:

Yeah it wasn't suppose to happen the laptop mouse is really sensitive :(

When it happens to me on my phone I clear my cache, cookies and everything and it resets. Might work on a laptop as well.

I literally did this a few weeks ago by accident and I can't for the life of me remember how I fixed it. I feel like Blah was somehow involved.

Well it don't have nice affects I can't use the contact us form or use personal messenger as I tried contacting one of the staff it gave me error message

I've set your theme back to the standard theme now. You should be able to choose whichever theme you want next time you login.

As far as I know, the only way to fix this at the moment is to get an Administrator to do it.

Archived