Sneeze Fetish Forum

Need a topic title changed

Timberlane

Good Evening!

My story topic - Sessions w/ Gina under the original fiction section needs the title changed to:

"Session with Gina 5 of ? - Updated - can an admin please do this for me?

I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time. Thank you!

• 9 months later...

And please could someone change one of my titles too? It's in Fanfictions and it's called "Back on Altamid part 1/3' but as I don't know how many parts the fic will finally have, could you please just erase the "part 1/3"? When you have time of course, no hurry! Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Aliena H. said:

And please could someone change one of my titles too? It's in Fanfictions and it's called "Back on Altamid part 1/3' but as I don't know how many parts the fic will finally have, could you please just erase the "part 1/3"? When you have time of course, no hurry! Thank you very much.

Also done!

:joal:

• 1 year later...

Hi! not sure if i should start a new topic for this but in the interest of saving space, i'm posting here. Could someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of my story, DC In Spring? Thanks a million!

35 minutes ago, Owlinatree said:

Hi! not sure if i should start a new topic for this but in the interest of saving space, i'm posting here. Could someone add "COMPLETED" to the end of my story, DC In Spring? Thanks a million!

This has been done for you now~ ^_^

• 7 months later...

Oh wow I didn't know we could ask for this!

Could someone please edit my "Hidden Weaknesses" story in the original fiction board and add "Chapter 7 up!"

Thank you!!

11 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Oh wow I didn't know we could ask for this!

Could someone please edit my "Hidden Weaknesses" story in the original fiction board and add "Chapter 7 up!"

Thank you!!

Done! :)

2 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Thank you so much!! May I ask you to now update that to "Chapter 8 up!" ?

Thank you! ❤️

Yup! Done. And, you’re quite welcome. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Could you please change it now to chapter 9?

Is there a limit to the times I can ask for this? I wish I could do it myself so I don't have to bother you... 😕

1) You’re welcome! :) 

2) Done! :) 

3) Nope, no limit! :)

4) You’ll get there! Once you’re validated, you can ask to join the Writers’ Group, which gives you the ability to do stuff like this yourself. But until then, it truly, honestly, is no bother at all. I love doing things like this—it’s one of my favorite parts of being a mod—because, as a member of the community, I love seeing things get updated in a way that makes it clear there’s new material. So really, do NOT worry about it! ❤️

5) BTW, if you want to make sure I see stuff like this, you can always either quote my post or tag me (by typing “@ my name” without quotes or spaces), so I’ll get a notification when I sign in to come check this thread. :) 

On 12/8/2018 at 2:12 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

1) You’re welcome! :) 

2) Done! :) 

3) Nope, no limit! :)

4) You’ll get there! Once you’re validated, you can ask to join the Writers’ Group, which gives you the ability to do stuff like this yourself. But until then, it truly, honestly, is no bother at all. I love doing things like this—it’s one of my favorite parts of being a mod—because, as a member of the community, I love seeing things get updated in a way that makes it clear there’s new material. So really, do NOT worry about it! ❤️

5) BTW, if you want to make sure I see stuff like this, you can always either quote my post or tag me (by typing “@ my name” without quotes or spaces), so I’ll get a notification when I sign in to come check this thread. :) 

Ok, thank you! I appreciate it :) Could you please change it now to "chapter 10 up"? Thanks!!

18 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Ok, thank you! I appreciate it :) Could you please change it now to "chapter 10 up"? Thanks!!

Yup! Done! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please now change it to Chapter 11? (I will post the chapter when the change has been made, so the post will be towards the bottom at the moment). Thanks so much!!

I guess so? But, speaking as a reader, rather than a mod, that doesn’t seem like the best idea: your readers will likely be very confused if the topic says “chapter 11 up” but there are only 10 chapters posted. My recommendation (again, just as a reader/member, not officially) is that you post the chapter first.

14 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I guess so? But, speaking as a reader, rather than a mod, that doesn’t seem like the best idea: your readers will likely be very confused if the topic says “chapter 11 up” but there are only 10 chapters posted. My recommendation (again, just as a reader/member, not officially) is that you post the chapter first.

I do get what you're saying- but luckily I've got time today to check back to see when it's changed so I can pretty much immediately post the new chapter.
I just hate posting an update and then by the time the chapter count is changed it's already towards  the bottom again so no one notices (not any fault of yours, I don't mean to say it should be done immediately!!) Just a way to notify readers that a new one is up more accurately.

I gotcha. Changing it now. :)

EDIT: Done!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived