Sneeze Fetish Forum

Need a topic title changed

Timberlane

• 3 weeks later...

I can absolutely change the chapter number, but I believe only administrators have the ability to change usernames. I’m sorry. 

2 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I can absolutely change the chapter number, but I believe only administrators have the ability to change usernames. I’m sorry. 

Ah ok. Is there a way to contact one of them?

Thanks for changing the chapter!

58 minutes ago, wmb19 said:

Ah ok. Is there a way to contact one of them?

Hi! :) As of right now, I don't think you'll have much luck getting an admin to do any name changes or the likes. The forum is massively understaffed and there's only one active admin, who has a six month's worth of backlog of absolutely necessary staffing duties to deal with before she can even get to things like members waiting on validation, and once she's finished with all that, there might be time to do things like changing usernames. There's honestly no telling how long it might take, but it is going to take quite a while. So for the time being, I'm afraid you have to stay wmb19.

(Which, for some reason, I read as "wombat" because I have a weird bad habit of filling in letters. :lol: Unnecessary fact, I'm sorry! :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

I can, and I have! You’re very welcome. :)

Absolutely! You’re quite welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Absolutely! You’re quite welcome!

Thank you!!

May I now ask you to update a different one for me? It's called Spring "Bound" in the original stories section. Can you add "chapter 2/3 up!" to the title?

Thanks so much!! 

Sure! Done! 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Thank you! Can you now please update that same one, spring bound, to read 3/3-complete ?

Thanks so much!! 

Yup! But also, I emailed you. :)

• 3 months later...

Any chance I could get the "Work in Progress" bit on my fic "Pride and Spirit" (for Dragon Age: Origins in the fanfiction section) changed to "Complete"?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can I please have the title of my story here changed? Where it says "Part 1/2," I'd like it to say "Part 2/2, COMPLETE" if that's not too much trouble! Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, wmb19 said:

Not sure if this is still being read/updated, but if someone's out there, could I have my story "A sneezy affair" changed to add 'chapter 2 up!" ? Thank you!! 

Done and done! :) 

On 8/8/2019 at 2:05 AM, Snapdragon said:

Hi, can I please have the title of my story here changed? Where it says "Part 1/2," I'd like it to say "Part 2/2, COMPLETE" if that's not too much trouble! Thank you :)

It's fixed! :)

Archived