Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can't access the Green Forum anymore?

Watercolor Daydreams

For some reason, the website won't work for me. Everytime I click on the link on the front page of the website, it tells me that the website was moved (but won't tell me where/what URL it was moved to). Help please?

Are you referring to the link under Website Links on our forum here? Because that link appears to still be functional.

No, the link is fine, it appears to be a server issue. There was some software maintenance/updating in the works, so it may be a glitch due to that. I've contacted the owner and I'll post an update as soon as I know anything. Unfortunately, as I don't have admin capabilities over there, only basic moderator abilities, I can't access any server information myself to find out what's up.

Update: The owner has contacted Invision who hosts the server, we're now waiting to hear back from them, and our IT admin is going to take a look at it in the morning.

Updated Update: As of now, some people are able to access the green forum as usual, and some aren't, so it's worth checking again to see if it works for you. We're still looking into what exactly the problem was/is and how to fix it for the people still unable to get green to work, hopefully we'll have things back to (ab)normal ASAP! And apologies for whatever this weirdness is!

Ha, as soon as I posted this, I got an update, SO!

According to Invision:

NOTE: Certain Community in the Cloud clients may experience a brief outage and "Site Moved" message as we perform an emergency migration. Please be assured that no data will be lost and impact should be minimal. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Just hang tight and we'll back up soon! I didn't realize we were "in the Cloud," so now I'm kind of laughing. :lol:

Archived