Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

(I don't think this has been done before and I thought it might make a fun thread on the lines of "what are you listening to right now?" and "what are you reading right now?")

I'm not a big fan of shopping and I generally don't buy things until (or long after) I need them, mainly due to laziness/procrastination. However, today I bought the following:

Intended purchases (because I really needed them)

7 pairs of socks

A new washbag for toiletries

Extras that I would have needed at some point

2 ties

A box of 10 handkerchiefs (yeah, I know :glare: )

An impulse buy!

This is most unusual for me......but I saw the softest/fleeciest/warmest dark blue dressing gown, which I will now be wearing 24/7 for the rest of my life :P

So what did you buy today? It doesn't have to be clothes and nor do you need to use the categories that I did. Basically, anything (legal) goes.

:joal:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Oh oh! Me next! Me next!

This is perfect because I just went to the store! Well, stores. :P

Bath & Beyond

I bought three new pillows. (cause who doesn't need soft fluffy pillows?)

Office Depot

Two packages of copy paper, pencils, and a new note pad.

Dollar Tree

Aaaaaand a box of Valentine chocolates for this weekend. Cause I have no mate and wanted to feel special xD

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Chipotle salad- carnitas, black beans, fajita veggies, mild, medium, and corn salsas and guac (I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but in my city guac is free today because of Chipotle's closure yesterday)

Starbucks Valentine's Day frappuccino (molten chocolate)- Actually I didn't technically buy this, I had a reward on the app from buying 12 of my usual vanilla iced coffees. But I drank it (most of it... it was aggressively sweet)

a bottle of mint- green nail polish

a twix egg

(I just realized that I went into CVS for nail clippers and came out with nail polish and very early seasonal candy, but not nail clippers. I was on the phone for the whole time I was there and that's what I blame.)

The other day I stopped at K-Mart 'cause I needed more underwear and my bras had all long since kicked the bucket. I ended up with two cute new bras, a bunch of underwear, a cute scarf, and new pajamas. Oh, and I forgot to get socks, which I am also in desperate need of :lol: Pretty sure I have sock trolls in my dorm because they just... keep... disappearing...

I got a free travel mug from Dunkin Donuts, which I filled with an extra-large hot coffee for my boo. I got myself a hot chocolate because I don't want the caffeine keeping me up and I had a dollar off coupon through my DD perks app.

ETA: Joal, I'm very jealous of your impulse buy! It sounds cozy.

Edited by AnonyMouse

What a cute thread! This is going to make me sooo self-conscious about my spending habits. But maybe it will also get me to spend a little less!

Yesterday I got a box of light brown hair dye from Walgreens, and also a panini and matcha almond milk latte from a new cafe!

Today I bought a box of dark blonde hi-lift hair dye from CVS (decided the brown might be too dark!! I have had black hair for 6 or 7 years and am trying to get it back to my natural color) and a slice of zucchini bread from the cafe at my school.

Not today but yesterday I finally bought a keyboard! It has fully weighted piano-style keys and everything, and I'm super pumped about it. I've been wanting one for a looooooong time and I found a great deal on the exact model I wanted on eBay. It was a really great day, lol.

Today I bought two magna books, two Christian books, two nonfiction books, and a book by Rick Roidian. 

• 2 months later...

Today I bought three pairs of trousers and two short sleeved shirts.

(yes, my clothes shopping is always that exciting :glare: )

I bought glue to mend my jeans with. 

I'm that domestic. Not to mention cheap. :rolleyes: 

Sheets for the guest room and a big old jug of apple juice.

• 9 months later...

Today, I (finally) bought a new pair of black shoes. I now look forward to that horrible period where shoes that fitted perfectly well in the shop, start rubbing your feet until they are "worn in" causing severe discomfort and awkward walking :glare:

I also bought two birthday cards (remarkably, only one of which included a pun!) - one for a nephew and one for a friend.

:joal:

Contact lens solution, diabeetus strips for el gato, and hot Dunkin beverages for myself and SO.

35 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Contact lens solution, diabeetus strips for el gato, and hot Dunkin beverages for myself and SO.

Diabeetus strip for el gato? I love it! 

On 2/26/2016 at 7:45 PM, Artemis said:

Today I bought two magna books, two Christian books, two nonfiction books, and a book by Rick Roidian. 

RICK RIODAN YAS (Ahm ok im done)

Paraffin oil for horsey's stomach. And stuff for my extremely picky cats who refuse to eat the food that the local store has in supply, so now we're set with cat litter, dry food, wet food, mini snacks and dentabits for the remainder of the month.

Pets first.

Chanel... somewhere in the middle of page three or so. :lol: 

A scantron thing for school and a t shirt with my collage on it