• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Painkillers. (yes, I ordered them online, still being a good girl in full self-isolation). 

• 9 months later...

I bought potted roses. Which I kinda regret already because I'm terrible with plants, so these poor flowers are gonna have to toughen up fast. 🙄  

(Note to self: don't get high maintenance anything).

• 3 weeks later...

Sony MDR-XB50AP earphones. I’ve tried loads of earphones and these ones are easily the best sounding. They sound better than some more expensive ones I’ve tried. Perfect budget option especially for listening to music the bass is brilliant. 

• 1 month later...

A carpet cleaner.  Like a real nice carpet cleaner.  And I'm all excited about it too.  I would say I remember when I used to be cool and exciting...but I never was. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

An Amazon order of feminine items (probably not what you're thinking) ... 

A real store purchase of strawberries, ham, root beer, and gelatin.

Cat food. The kind that Mr Bee prefers. :rolleyes: :lol:  He is such a picky eater. 

Speaking of buying stuff; among plenty of other weird things the pandemic has done to me, is changing my habits in regards to soap. :rofl:  I washed my hands a lot even before 2020, but I only bought one bottle of hand soap at a time and stuck to the kind I always bought unless it wasn't in stock, now I buy several at the same time, all different scents, and every time it's time to open a new one I'm all excited about it. :lol:  

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • 3 weeks later...

Some new workout clothes in anticipation of the gyms reopening in June, which is something I am beyond excited for.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I teach Western cooking to Chinese high school students, so... today I bought paper towels.  As many as I could fit on my scooter :laugh: because they are cooking their final projects and we keep running out.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't today, but I did buy some perfume oils from Possets yesterday. Apparently I need to smell like various teas and desserts for the rest of my life. 

Got a burst of creative urges and ordered watercolours and paint brushes and... 😳 Umm... yarn and knitting needles... I can't knit. I'm not sure I can learn. Still want to try. 🙄😂

Bought breakfast at work, a soda, and a vanilla Starbuck's frappacino. 

A blazer to go over my dress for an upcoming interview, a sketchbook because I couldn’t find any other notebook type thing without lines so I can practice writing Korean (it’s so hard to practice on lined paper because you can stack as many as three letters on top of each other) and flowers for myself because it’s been a rough week and I deserved something special

Edited by FadedRose
why was I so enthusiastic, ew

Burger king beyond burgers for me and the cousin and popeyes for my aunt.

• 1 month later...

Why is this so fun?? Bought nothing today but earlier this week I bought 3 lbs of peanut m&ms at Costco and it’s the best purchase I’ve ever made 😂

• 2 weeks later...

I brought a lot of art stuff for my art class I teach after school. Then i brought something for my co teacher just cuz. And for my aunt for mothers day. 

On 2/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, redmiata said:

Bag organizer! Was gifted one of those backpacks with no dividers or pockets and this made it usable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004799SLW?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

91CKjdtps2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 

i love these things!! i bought 2 jumpsuits for spring/summer. an entire outfit just done. no thinking about it. jumpsuits are the best.

• 2 weeks later...

A dancing Iron Man toy.  I only went in there to get a phone charging cable, but it was there and I couldn't help myself.