Sneeze Fetish Forum
Joal 555

What Did You Buy Today?

Selene

Light bulbs :lightbulb:

Hizzoner duh Mare

Soup:chef:

Chanel_no5

Painkillers. (yes, I ordered them online, still being a good girl in full self-isolation). 

Chanel_no5

I bought potted roses. Which I kinda regret already because I'm terrible with plants, so these poor flowers are gonna have to toughen up fast. 🙄  

(Note to self: don't get high maintenance anything).

Coolio

Sony MDR-XB50AP earphones. I’ve tried loads of earphones and these ones are easily the best sounding. They sound better than some more expensive ones I’ve tried. Perfect budget option especially for listening to music the bass is brilliant. 

SleepingPhlox

A carpet cleaner.  Like a real nice carpet cleaner.  And I'm all excited about it too.  I would say I remember when I used to be cool and exciting...but I never was. :laugh:

Just Older

An Amazon order of feminine items (probably not what you're thinking) ... 

A real store purchase of strawberries, ham, root beer, and gelatin.

Chanel_no5
Posted (edited)

Cat food. The kind that Mr Bee prefers. :rolleyes: :lol:  He is such a picky eater. 

Speaking of buying stuff; among plenty of other weird things the pandemic has done to me, is changing my habits in regards to soap. :rofl:  I washed my hands a lot even before 2020, but I only bought one bottle of hand soap at a time and stuck to the kind I always bought unless it wasn't in stock, now I buy several at the same time, all different scents, and every time it's time to open a new one I'm all excited about it. :lol:  

Edited by Chanel_no5