• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Tea bags (for a friend)

and

Petrol (for me.....well, for my car really......I'm not in the habit of guzzling fuel, unleaded or otherwise).

:joal:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lottery tickets because I've lost any and all respect for myself.

Iced coffee, generic draino (works better than the name brand), oatmeal bath (don't hate, it's so satisfying to squish the little wet oatmeal balls), a packet of gummy bears and a gift for my chica. Didn't need any of it except the draino... but I wanted it! 😣 This is why I never have enough left over for the savings account.

• 2 months later...

A blazer, a blouse, some lunch and, I guess, a haircut. Figured I’d get all my splurging out of the way for the upcoming month 😅

• 3 weeks later...

Sims 3 pets (because... pets!), seasons (Colds!) and generations (out of curiosity), so I can finally continue torturing these poor Sims... 😈

(I still have no idea how I managed to lose all CDs just after resetting my laptop o_O)

Ingredients to make brown sugar glazed meatloaf and stuffing for lunch/dinner! Yummy! 😋

Today I bought... cat food! Kitty litter! Toilet paper! Toothpaste! Shampoo! Potatoes! Canned tomatoes! Canned beans! Tuna!

Oh be still my beating heart, that shopping list was THRILLING! :rolleyes::rofl: 

• 1 month later...

An engagement card for my friend's son.

And that's another party I have to go to (gotta love having social anxiety :glare: )

Pizza Hut. Spent way too much and will probably regret it later buuuut what is impulse control? I don't know her.

21 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

A new woolly hat.

"Winter is coming...."

Had mine a while pal plus I got some new hankies too