Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

Spotify Premium, awww yissss B) goan give THE SYSTEM my money so's I can listen to ALL the cast recordings another thousand times or more!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Went Christmas shopping today and bought... Beyblade Burst slingshock something-or-others? They're for my nephews, and apparently they really wanted these things, so I went and bought 'em. I'm still not really sure what the heck they are 😂

I can't afford it, if I'm completely honest, but since we decided not to buy any Christmas presents in the family this year (either...), I decided to treat myself to HBO streaming for a month again. Currently watching Castle Rock, season 2. Never in a million years would I have imagined it was possible to not only do Annie Wilkes better than Kathy Bates did, but also managing to turn her into a tragic, scary yet weirdly sympathetic character. I just want to hug Lizzy Caplan's version of Annie Wilkes. 

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, aName said:

This bad boio so that I can go to work (somewhat dangerously) 

Why do I get the feeling you're more likely to go to the hospital than to work...? :lol:

34 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Why do I get the feeling you're more likely to go to the hospital than to work...? :lol:

Time will tell B)

Luckily (?) I live minutes away from Central Sweden's largest regional hospital. You know, just in case! B)

2 hours ago, aName said:

Time will tell B)

Luckily (?) I live minutes away from Central Sweden's largest regional hospital. You know, just in case! B)

:lol:  Probably a good thing. :P  Well, good luck! 

• 4 weeks later...

The absolute brightest hot pink raincoat I've ever seen in my life.  Can't wait for the next rainy day! :D

• 1 month later...

Nachos, cheese, and salsa dip, because it's a nacho, cheese, and salsa dip kind of night.

Edited by Selene
2 minutes ago, Selene said:

Nachos, cheese, and salsa dip, because it's a nacho, cheese, and salsa dip kind of night.

Wanna quarantine with me? :lol: I want that kind of food too! 

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Wanna quarantine with me? :lol: I want that kind of food too! 

Sure, come on over! ❤️ I also have tea and Netflix ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Selene said:

Sure, come on over! ❤️ I also have tea and Netflix ^_^ 

Damn, I just remembered, the borders are closed! :lol: 

A sheet cake for a coworker's birthday tomorrow, spicy brats, bread, some takeout, chips, and a gallon of milk. :laugh:

some time and potentially a better grade (i can do it as many times its open and the highest grade stays)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Air conditioner - prepping for the summer (I live in the PNW where most buildings don't have ACs, but summers have been getting hotter).

A bottle of milk, a blueberry muffin, and some sour cream and cheddar ripples. 

• 2 weeks later...

I joined a neighborhood app called NextDoor (for getting in touch w/ neighbors or talking about hyperlocal stuff), and someone on there asked for the floral pattern greeting cards for Trader Joe's (they don't want to go out just for them because they're immune deficient), so I'll be picking those up today with the usual groceries.

I didn't buy this today but...

About 3 weeks ago I ordered an office chair, because suddenly (for reasons we know) I had to work from home for weeks. I didn't read the product description too carefully.

It arrived this week - and I realised it had a massage function! :o I just put it together yesterday - and yes, you can plug it into the wall, and it will vibrate and "massage" you.

I was just laughing my ass off - I can't believe I own a massage chair, and I basically bought it by mistake. :)