Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

It's still early today. Last thing I bought, yesterday, was a pack of hotdogs and a bag of salad lettuce.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

MacBook Air 💻🍎😍

And thinking about it, I’ll probably buy petrol later so that I can get to work next week to pay for it 🤣

an ice cap from tim hortons babyyyy (but with an almond milk base because she is a healthy girl)

I bought some yarn for a crochet project! I'm making some vines to hang from the ceiling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Korvo plush.  Why can't I just enjoy things a normal amount, like a normal person??? :laugh: Oh well, he'll be right at home with my 11 Rapunzels and 20 Iron Mans...

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

A Korvo plush.  Why can't I just enjoy things a normal amount, like a normal person??? :laugh: Oh well, he'll be right at home with my 11 Rapunzels and 20 Iron Mans...

Does he have the ceremonial robe? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Does he have the ceremonial robe? :lol: 

Oh but of course!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cashed in a big jar of coins and told myself I could buy a little treat of makeup with whatever the proceeds happened to be...there was a lot more in there then I realised so I got a bit more than "a little".  It was awesome. Also the world's blandest soup at a cafe.  Less awesome, but still nice to do!

• 1 month later...

The wrong damn charging cable for my phone, which I only realised when I rolled over to plug my phone in before going to sleep only to find it wouldn't fit, and having to drag myself out of warmth and comfort to go get my old one. 

And seven cat toys.  Just in case the fifty million ones they already had weren't enough.

• 2 weeks later...

A new kettlebell, cause I needed a heavier kettlebell for some of my workouts.  I have to buy a specific brand because they are denser, so they're small and compact. I have absurdly small hands and can't actually deal with the handles on the ones that are cheaper but less dense and therefore larger. 🥲