Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

A lovely (though expensive; who sells a flimsy octavo paperback for $21?) collection of poetry and a can of Coca-Cola.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Some craft foam and other random bits.  Now that I can blow paychecks on stupid hobbies again, I need to get started on the backlog of characters I've wanted to make cosplays of!!!

(And, no I am not making a Korvo costume.  Yet.  He's a little further down the line. 😁)

I didnt buy it today but it arrived today- yarn! I bought a ton of yarn to make a blanket. I'm so excited. The colors are everything I'd hoped for. 

Sadly nothing today as I'm super broke. But when I get money again next month, I plan to buy a new cosplay outfit for an anime convention I'll be going to in September.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I brought a bouquet of flowers for myself - self love day vibes 💖

I also brought a hot chocolate 🍫️ from Starbucks with froffy cream on the top… because it’s yummy 😋 

Sunday morning vibes 🌅🥰

I love a hot chocolate from Starbucks. I've got a Velvetiser at home from Hotel Chocolat and their hot chocolate is well nice 😋

• 4 weeks later...

Green asparagus. I don't like the white one that everybody around here (where I live) is crazy about - I only like the green one. 😍

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay, I have enough makeup and stuff like that.  I am absolutely, 100% not going to buy any more until I need-OOH, LILAC SCENTED PERFUME! GIMME!"

On 5/7/2023 at 3:40 AM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I brought a bouquet of flowers for myself - self love day vibes 💖

I also brought a hot chocolate 🍫️ from Starbucks with froffy cream on the top… because it’s yummy 😋 

Sunday morning vibes 🌅🥰

Bouquet of flowers??  Trying to have a few sneezes eh? 😉

7 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh flowers don’t affect me 🤣🤣

I'll buy you some chhinkni instead 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🤣🤣🤣 never tried that before haha have you? Loool 

I have, many of times 🤧🤧🤧

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh flowers don’t affect me 🤣🤣

🤣 was just guessin’ 

23 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🤣🤣 haha Do flowers affect you? 🤣🤣

No.  But now that we’re on the subject of allergens.  What are yours?

My money went into the laundromat machines this morning. Not bad there this week. $3.75. One wash and one dry.

14 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I brought an ice cream milkshake and a new candle 🕯️ for my home 🏡 😊

What candle did you buy for your home. Near to where I live there I'd a large retail outlet that has many stores and one of those store sells 'Jo Malone' candles which smell very nice.

I went to 5Below today and bought myself two new journals. I'm definitely a collector of books, journals, stationery, pens, pencils, notebooks... I mean it makes sense since I'm a writer but I almost never use the journals and notebooks I buy. They're too pretty to write in! If I want a notebook to write in I have to buy it with the express purpose of using it to write in. Either that or I have to buy two of everything. One to use and one to keep. Haha. But yeah.

I needed to buy stationary today. Nothing's more exciting to me than a brand new notebook, waiting to be filled with memories and poems and doodles... well, nothing aside from the smell of a new book perhaps ❤️

On 6/24/2023 at 11:05 PM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ahhh yessss!!!! This is like me 🥰 love it!! And I miss Paperchase, they got rid of it here in U.K. 😭

They did have the stationary store here but now I suppose W.H. Smith is the only good place for stationary.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:05 PM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ahhh yessss!!!! This is like me 🥰 love it!! And I miss Paperchase, they got rid of it here in U.K. 😭

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

They did have the stationary store here but now I suppose W.H. Smith is the only good place for stationary.

On 6/24/2023 at 5:48 PM, Femiline77 said:

I needed to buy stationary today. Nothing's more exciting to me than a brand new notebook, waiting to be filled with memories and poems and doodles... well, nothing aside from the smell of a new book perhaps ❤️

I don't think there are any in the UK, but here in the states, one of my absolute favorite places to get stationery is Kinokuniya. It's a Japanese bookstore. The one in New York City is amazing! I wish there was one in Philadelphia where I live, but there's not. I swear I could live in the one in NY. There's another online store I also recommend for anyone interested. It's called jetpens.com and they have all kinds of cool stationery and pens and pencils and art supplies from Japan. I'm a hardcore collector of stationery and pens and pencils and stuff. Journals are my absolute favorite thing to collect. I haven't bought any recently though... Maybe it's time to get another new one. Hehe. Well, when I have money again. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a bunch of fabrics.  'Bout time to start a new project.  Sadly, it doesn't look like they will get here before the weekend, because it would have been a fun way to spend Saturday and/or Sunday! :(

I keep buying squishmallows as retail therapy. I think I now own more stuffed animals than I did back when I was a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

A PS2.  It was an immediate need that needed to be satisfied immediately. :laugh:

A cute little basket for my mom for when we go foraging for mushrooms. 

Also cat food. 

So much cat food. 

😸 💸