• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

• 2 weeks later...

I think friday I bought a PATD T shirt and Beauty and the Beast T shirt with sleep shorts and swim shorts

I finally broke down and bought a really cute retro pinup-style swimsuit that's turquoise with little red cherries printed all over it! I recently started a new fitness regimen, but this is a gift to who I am right now at this very moment. I guess I could consider it an exercise in self-acceptance ?

A notebook to do my driving lesson homework in, a jar of hair product that's supposed to make my strands appear less dead, and two takeout coffees (for myself and SO). 

Sweet tea, a snack cake apple pie, and a candy bar (For a friend)!

A box of chocolates for the family that I am having lunch with on Tuesday and a memorial candle for my father, which I will be lighting next week to mark the second (Hebrew) anniversary of his passing.

Cat food, cat litter, and I paid off my first... speeding ticket. :zippy2: It was for the best; keeping my speedster tendencies in check. 

Today I bought the following:

• A really nice shirt (well, I like it anyway) - this will make its debut on holiday next week :P
  • A pair of slippers - because my old ones were getting really tatty
  • Three pairs of boxer shorts - even though I disapprove of boxing :glare:

I also "bought" some cash from the bank...

:joal:

(PS - I'm having one of those moments where I keep looking at the word "bought" and thinking how strange it looks and sounds :lol: )

Today, so far:

A sandwich, a salad and a coffee. Glitter glue. Washi tape. A small rug/mat type thing. Wrapping paper. 

Got some "Artify" brand markers (brand X Copic knock-offs, basically) and I love them!! Playing around with them tonight and I am really pleased with what they can do. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sandels for summer! 

I almost bought leggings. Almost.

Some sort of Back To The Future game involving dice.  I'm not sure what the game actually involves besides dice but finding out is going to be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

GoT book set and I found a Fairy Cube purse originally from Japan on LetGo for $10!!!! I AM HAPPY!!

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of Hot topic stuff t shirts tanks and a pair of socks

Bought the YOI lanyard with the gold ring. And a button with the 3 boys on it. It's super cute ^^

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Three shots of Fireball Whiskey, A Long Island Tea, another drink called a Scooby Snack, a bananas milkshake, some food, and a Rootbeer!

UHHhhh.. two extremely :lol: different books. The first book I bought was Animal Farm by George Orwell, an allegorical novella about the Russian Revolution of 1917. The second book.. erm, The ninth Diary of a Wimpy Kid book because I miss my childhood man :lol: