• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

Sorry or double-posting 

I got a Care Bears Environmental Cheer Bear Piggy Bank from 1991. It's Mint-in-box, too. But it's a little dirty.

And my parents bought my niece a horse lamp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuff from the hardware store for my latest redecorating project.  And some clothes for an audition tomorrow because they requested a specific look.  Terribly responsible.  Very adult. 

But also an Iron Man cookie jar. :D 

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

But also an Iron Man cookie jar. :D 

Phew, you almost scared me there for a second. :P 

Well its been forever and a day since I posted I bought Supernatural t-shirt 2 Supernatural lounge pants one of them is same color red is the T-shirt I bought and the other one is black blue and red it's really cool and I bought unicorn no skid socks and has little  a little unicorn horn and everything it's so cute along with a skull cardigan jacket it's really warm

Edited by Bandit

Today I bought cat food, a cucumber and a can of Red Bull. :lol: It's important with balanced meals. :yay: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Today I bought cat food, a cucumber and a can of Red Bull. :lol: It's important with balanced meals. :yay: 

This sounds astonishingly like a shopping trip I would make!!! :laugh:

Today I bought a Bluetooth iron man helmet speaker with light up eyes and it was 75% off!

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Today I bought a Bluetooth iron man helmet speaker with light up eyes and it was 75% off!

Nice! :D 

Today I bought some biscuits n' gravy from work, Tostitos, Salsa Con Queso, and a $45 data refill for my phone. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cute thread! Went into DSW for shoes, left with 1 pair shoes, 2 purse/clutch things, body lotion and face wipes. 

Darn that display at the checkout! At least the shoes were cheap. 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Two Stephen King novels and one Peter Straub short story collection, all paperback and all online. Also some soft drinks from an online company. You can't buy most American brands here and I figured that if I'm writing a novel with a working title that includes "Kool-Aid" I should know what it tastes like. ^_^ 

Edited by Chanel_no5

I bought some green-tea flavored Pocky today and i can’t wait to see what it tastes like

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm bad but bought some grape Swisher Sweets. Love. those. things. so. much.

Ice-cream, chocolate, donuts, potato chips, Red Bull, Aloe Vera juice, Coca Cola, and some wine. Plus bread and canned mackerel in tomato sauce.

No, I'm not going to eat it all at once. However tempting it may be. :lol: 

Lamb's liver, bacon, potatoes. I'm cooking dinner for three of us tonight.

Oh, and also chocolate. Couldn't resist. :)

A pair of hot pink headphones and where they split is actually two halves of a big chunky plastic zipper so that you can zip them together or unzip them.  They are truly ridiculous and I love them.

A brand new writing pad and a good pen, so I can sit and write sneezy smut anywhere. :shifty: