Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Upgrade Issues

High on Lullabies

There was a feature in the old version where you could save and send a PM thread as a PDF/HTML file. Could this feature be brought back? 

Also, whenever I starts a new conversation I have to delete the last "new conversation" because the text is still there. Is this a mistake? 

Thank you :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:03 PM, Juto said:

There was a feature in the old version where you could save and send a PM thread as a PDF/HTML file. Could this feature be brought back? 

It's slightly embarrassing to admit this, but I had no idea this feature existed! :blushing: Where did you see this button/option before? I've searched the Invision forum and can't find anything about it at all, but I'll keep looking.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:03 PM, Juto said:

Also, whenever I starts a new conversation I have to delete the last "new conversation" because the text is still there. Is this a mistake? 

Sorry again, but I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are you saying that if you write a new PM and send it, and then go to write another one, the text from the previous one is still there?

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:22 AM, AnonyMeows said:

Everytime I try to make an edit, the save button turns gray for one second and then... nothing. Okay, maybe twice out of like thirty times I tried it it worked, but it hasn't worked recently. Which sucks because I make a lot of errors.

Does it seem to be failing to save when you click the button, or are you not even able to click the button? If the former then what often works for me is if I click 'Save' and it seems to get stuck, then I refresh the page and often the edit I made is there.

@High on Lullabies

About the pdf-thing:

When you were in the actual, specific PM thread, looking at all the messages there was a button somewhere around where it stated the people in the conversation. (? I think!) I only have the iPad version, maybe it's a bit different on the computer? 

About the "New conversation" -thing. Here's an example:

I recently sent a member I had not been in previous contact with a birthday message by starting a new conversation with that member. The PM was sent and read by the member. 

A few days later I started a new conversation with a member but as soon as I clicked "new conversation" the birthday message I have written a few days earlier was there in the new message I was writing and I had to delete it before I could write a new message. 

It happens every time I start a new conversation. I have to delete the first message I sent from the last time I started a new conversation. 

I hope it makes sense :) 

1 hour ago, High on Lullabies said:

It's slightly embarrassing to admit this, but I had no idea this feature existed! :blushing: Where did you see this button/option before? I've searched the Invision forum and can't find anything about it at all, but I'll keep looking.

Sorry again, but I'm not quite sure what you mean? Are you saying that if you write a new PM and send it, and then go to write another one, the text from the previous one is still there?

Does it seem to be failing to save when you click the button, or are you not even able to click the button? If the former then what often works for me is if I click 'Save' and it seems to get stuck, then I refresh the page and often the edit I made is there.

Sometimes both, BUT I found that turning my phone vertical works for some reason? If I try to edit whole holding it horizontal it just freezes.

So sorry if someone's mentioned this before, but I'm a bit behind the eight ball,and I'm unable to change some of my personal settings. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not validated, but before the update, I was able to change things such as location, but now I have no clue where it is and how to access it and things such as pronouns, age, and gender. Again, so sorry if this has been talked about already.

Just now, ArtemisLovegood said:

So sorry if someone's mentioned this before, but I'm a bit behind the eight ball,and I'm unable to change some of my personal settings. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not validated, but before the update, I was able to change things such as location, but now I have no clue where it is and how to access it and things such as pronouns, age, and gender. Again, so sorry if this has been talked about already.

Unvalidated members' permissions abilities did change with the upgrade, yeah, that's why you can't access that stuff anymore.

2 minutes ago, Junia said:

Unvalidated members' permissions abilities did change with the upgrade, yeah, that's why you can't access that stuff anymore.

Thank you very much!

Archived