Sneeze Fetish Forum

Very crappy USUK fic I am working on {and if I get motivated this might turn into a drabble}

sneezefetishist

This is a current fanfiction that has been been on my mind for quite a while now I've made or tried or attempted to make this fanfic but it ended up really crappy and annoying and harldly ever realistic so I'm starting again..for the fifth time

so apologies if this isn't as good as some of the many talented writers here, for those writers, you are one of my biggest role models in writing and you inspired me to attempt to draw and write hetalia sneeze fictions {and so far....they suck}

So without further delays I present to you my very crappy attempt at fanfic writing

Even Heroes and Absolutely Invincible Gentlemen need their sick days 

Disclaimer: Hetalia DOES NOT belong to me...but if it did your sneeze fics would be episodes (hehehehe)

Part one: Motherly Brits and Ill Americans

"H-Haaa-aaa-AaaKKSshUUuu!!!" Alfred groaned and wiped his snotty nose on his bomber jacket's sleeve, he had been feeling miserable for the past few days and the cold he was stuck with was not showing any signs of deteriorating. 

The sound of the doorbell made the feverish blonde inwardly cry, he trudged lazily to the door, not giving a care if he looked like death, he opened the door

"Yes?" He said impatiently, wanting to go back into wallowing in misery on his sickbed 

"Alfred,love? Are you alright?" A familiar British accent greeted him, his eyes widened and he hurriedly combed his hair with his hands to make it more presentable and so he wouldn't look like a mess in front of the love of his life

"Ah...yes I'm fine.." he gave a weak cough before letting out an earsplittinAmerillricansing as the cold night air was making his nose run 

"B-bless you, why don't I take you inside, you don't sound too well" Arthur grabbed the Anerican's shoulders and pushed him back to his room, where  he belonged. Draping his coat around his lover's shoulders to warm him up. Alfred chuckled.

"Cute Babe, look how the tables have turned" Arthur blushed, knowing he would ussually play the part of the ill being while Alfred played doctor, he plopped a box of tissues next to Alfred as he set a glass of water on his nightstand. 

"Thanks... " the American said raspily before gulping down the water, Arthur carried the glass to the kitchen before returning with a full one in hand 

"Do you need anything? 

Soup? Medicine? Blankets?"

"I should get sick more often" Alfred laughed, blowing his nose into a tissue and Arthur carried the rubbish bin to the American's bed 

"Haha, very funny....but you are right, it is a change to be faced with you ill, quiet...meek...not stuffing burgers in your mouth, no atrocious grammar... I could get used to this.. when I'm sick, remind me to sneeze on you" Arthur teased, pretending not to see the pouting American .

"Hehh-hey! Nuh... not funny!" Alfred's eyes fluttered, nose twitching, eyes becoming half lidded, Arthur knew what was to come and held a handkerchief over his lover's nose

“Eh heh… hehhh… Het—SHOOoo!! HetKSH—HuhreSHOOOoo!! Ut—CHOO!! HetKSHUH—HetKSHUHooo!!” Alfred sneezed loudly, Arthur swore that that could possibly be the loudest sound his ears have ever witnessed and he could've sworn he saw the walls shake from the aftershock 

"Ugh....sorry" he groaned, Arthur gently cleaned his nose 

"Bless you, love" Arthur said, kissing his cheek 

Love, Alfred smiled at the nickname, Arthur hasn't called him that in ages or since he was just a colony, he would've hugged his caring Brit if it wasn't for the sneeze that was pestering him, bringing the handkerchief to his face

"I-Iih.. Aah... Ggh.. Gghk'SschUU! KkxxsHUUU!!" He rubbed his wet eyes, sniffling as Arthur gave him a worried glance 

"'S just a cold, nothing to worry-aah.. haah...haahhh.."

Arthur brought the handkerchief to his lover's nose again. 

“HwehKSHOOuuuh!! Eh—ptCHOO!! UtkCHOOoo—

EtKCHhtKISHutKISHOOooo!!”

England’s whole body shook with the force of America’s sneezes, sweetly muttering a "bless you." England kissed America's forehead, telling him to blow his nose.

America complied, blowing wetly into Arthur's now soiled hanky 

"Sorry, I probise I'll ged you a dew ode" Alfred proceeded to blow his nose 

"No...no...it's fine love" Arthur said, cleaning Alfred's nose and giving him the soiled square of cloth 

"Do you need me to turn the heat up?"

"Yeah......sure, Igs" as if for emphasis alfred shivered as arthur wrapped alfred in a wool blanket and turning up the heat 

"Anything else?"

Alfred pitifully stared at arthur with his baby blue eyes

"Sooouuupp" he groaned, his voice sounding goopy and weak

"B-but you and the other countries say I can't cook.." the brit said, insecurely, fidgeting with the sleeves of his uniform. America pouted

"Won't you do that ode thi'g for beeee?" America whined. England continued playing with his sleeves,staring at the ground and biting his lip. The ill nation sighed,getting up from the bed "nevermind, I'll do it.." England pushed America back to his bed, covering him with another blanket 

"I'll do it, you're in no condition to cook" England sighed, scared that America's condition will worsen with his 'culinary skills' 

"Really?" America's face lit up "thank you so much" England bit his lip, seeing how happy America looked made him scared to dissapoint him. England handed him the remote, hoping that watching cartoons would keep his boyfriend entertained 

"Call me if you need me" England smiled before closing the door of America's room, hopefully the closed door would prevent the scent of smoke from entering America's nostrils. Then again, his nose was probably blocked due to his cold.

He saw a post it on the refrigerator door, it was a recipe for soup, he smiled and put it in the table. 

He would not dissapoint America!

Shit!!! England dumped a bucket of water on the burning pot, somehow he had managed to burn water! He scrubbed his eyes with his sleeve, this was his third try, and Alfred was probably starving

"Arrttthhhhuuurr! I'm hunnnggrrryyy! Are you finished?!" Alfred whined, Arthur panicked 

"Yes, love. I'm just waiting for this to simmer!" Arthur said in a pannicky rush

He wiped the sweat on his forehead 

One last try!!

He will not fail!

He began chopping the leeks and defrosting the chicken and soon he was already in step five, so far so good, he stirred the mixture, seeing the bubbles he turned off the heat, spooning the soup in a white porcelain bowl and putting some toast on the side with a silver spoon 

He pushed the door open as Alfred was in a middle of a sneezing fit

"Bless you" he said once his ill lover was finished, wiping his runny nose with a tissue and tossing it in the wastebin. 

"Wow! Did you really make that!?" America said, wide eyed while eyeing at the soup

"Yeah...I found the recipe on your refrigerator door" England rubbed his neck awkwardly 

America blew on the soup, then sipped it before licking his lips 

"Arts! This is amazing!"

"I-it is?" England smiled "I'm glad you think so!"

"I'll just wash the dishes and-"

"Sobsoon?" America pouted, clinging onto the elder nation  

"Can you stay and feed it to me?"

England blushed.

"S-sure Alfred... " 

After minutes of eating, chatting and America's occasional coughs and sneezes, England finally got to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen, he spent thirty minutes trying tl get vegetables off the ceiling, not knowing WHY it was up there or HOW it got there but he scraped it off anyway 

He entered America's room, seeing the large nation asleep he smiled and ran his fingers through the sick American's hair. Whispering sweet nothings to him and singing lullabies 

Alfred woke up to a light threading motion on his hair and a soothing British voice in his ear

"Mmmmm,Artie?" He mumbled sleepily 

"Yes Alfred, do you need anything?"

"Sleep with me...." 

Arthur kissed his american's forehead "yes alfie, I love you♥♡" the American nuzzled his head in the Englishman's shoulder, Arthur smiled before kissing the lad's forehead 

"get better." He whispered before turning off the lights 

::::::://::::::::::

Wow...this sucks...I promise I'll di a better job next fanfic...which will be very soon

*wheEZE* THAT WAS CUTE AS HELL

(and um, I don't want to sound like I'm being too brash, but I finished that picture you requested me to draw. ;))

44 minutes ago, GeniusArtStuff said:

*wheEZE* THAT WAS CUTE AS HELL

(and um, I don't want to sound like I'm being too brash, but I finished that picture you requested me to draw. ;))

Thank you so much!! I checked it our A whilr ago and it was so cute!! Im Jealous of your art style...

26 minutes ago, sneezefetishist said:

Thank you so much!! I checked it our A whilr ago and it was so cute!! Im Jealous of your art style...

Oh! You're welcome! >w< and don't be jealous of me when you write such lovely stories! We all have our own unique skills!

Sweet devil! USUK AU

Yeah, so I don't know alot about Hetalia AU's but I'd like to try writing one and It's very rare (well,actually there are No AU's) that have sneezing fanfictions so I created this...Correct me if I am wrong... I know nothing about this...

Arthur groaned and snuggled closer to his mate's side. Alfred's tail unconsciously twined with his and he rolled over to face his. The king's warmth soothed the queen for a moment before he felt his nose itch again.

"Ai'tsheww! Hep'tschu! Ea'tshh! Heehhi'tchuuu!" The American demon chuckled.

"What's so funny?" The redheaded queen demanded, annoyed

"Darling...It's just that you sneeze so cutely...I can't resist ...."

The queen huffed before the tickle in his sinuses returned, to once again send his mate in a fit of laughter, Alfred watched however, very amused with his lover as he traced a pattern on the brit's twitching nose with his tail

"H-hehhhh- Hey! Quit it!!" The british demon's eyes fluttered as his tilted back and his face scrunched up in the telltale expression of a sneeze

“Hhht—chhhk, hnnnn—chuuh!  Hsstchu! TsschHHK-khCHU!" The American demon started to feel sorry for his partner and held a handkerchief over his nose and mouth

"nnsitchuh! A'ktchh! H'Ktshuu! K’tschh! ‘Tschh!E’tchh!" The black- haired demon stroked the wild red hair of his mate, the demon on his lap shivered, Alfred was now worried, Since his mate's specialty was fire magic, shivering couldn't be a good sign

"Are you feeling okay, daring?" Alfred asked,

Arthur coughed a few more times before turning to face his king . His throat hurt and he sniffled weakly before shaking his head no and nuzzled his face into Alfred's chest.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick today?"

The British demon let out a weak "aaashch!" Then nodded, Alfred spread out his wings to shelter his mate and wrapped his arms around him to warm him up

"Better?" Alfred planted a kiss on his partner's forehead, feeling the unusual warmth he pouted and felt the Brit's forehead and neck

"You have a fever, this can't be good" he fussed, gripping his hair, Arthur stroked his king's cheek, calming himdown a bit,

"It's okay, Alfie. Just a small cold, it's nothing to worry about" he assured

"Still,my beauty is ill." Alfred continued to plant soft, loving kisses on his mate's forehead, nose and cheek. Arthur purred happily at the attention he was recieving.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just hold me, like your doing now and love me."

"Awwww, all little Artie wanted was to be loved..." Alfred teased in a baby's voice, pinching his mate's flushed cheeks. Arthur slapped Alfred's hands away and looked in the icy blue eyes of his partner. "I mean it."

Alfred pecked his Brit's lips before fluffing out his pillows so that the Briton could lay down on it "I love you" Alfred entwined his tail with his lover's and kissed his hair before his lover replied with a soft "H'tschuu!" Before sniffling and saying a congested mumble of 

"I love you too..." 

Alfred smiled, the papers can wait 'till tomorrow, noticing how badly his queen needed him, the American demon, kissed the snoring brit's ear shell,whispering a rough

"I love you more..."

Ja. So please give me ideas for my next fanfiction...I'd really appreciate a request so I can practice my writing 

Thank you for reading~!☆♥♡

Requests are appreciated~! ☆

Flames will be used to roast marshmallows ~! ☆♥♡

• 2 months later...

Feeling bored and restless one afternoon America gazed at his cute, British lover, who was settled on the couch, sitting cross-legged and absorbed in one of his Sherlock Holmes novels. He smirked, a fun idea coming to his mind as he took one of the many red roses in the vase nearby and pinning Arthur

"G-Git! W-What are you doing?! G-get o-off!!" Arthur thrashed around in his grip, trying to free himself, Alfred smirked deviously at him as the Brit blushed, averting his gaze from the American's teasing grin

"I'm just gonna have a little fun, Iggybrows...It won't hurt, promise" Alfred started to put the rose near England's nose

"A-A-Alfred stop! You're going t-to-hih-h-heh-m-make me sneeze!"
Alfred didn't listen, inching the rose closer to Arthur's twitching nose, trying to get him to sneeze

"A-America! Stahh-haaah-haaah-tchuhh! Hatschuuuu!!" England sneezed helplessly, cracking his teary eyes open to see Alfred's teasing face

"P-Please! Just-hhiii'Iissh-! Hiii'ishhhuu!!" America didn't stop, finding the situation very amusing and England's soft sneezes quite adorable, he flipped the rose over and traced Arthur's nose with the end of the stem, coaxing about 3-4 sneezes from the Brit, not giving a care if his shirt was getting wet from Arthur's spray

"P-Pl-Please...*snf* Stop..." The sneezing Brit whined softly, his nose was red and runny by the time Alfred showed signs of slowing down...But not stopping...Not yet
....Until

"h-haah-k'tchiiyu!" England moaned sniffling "t-thad hurd" he complained but the sneeze was so cute that Alfred couldn't resist but beg for a few more

"J-Jusd led be go..." Arthur whined, trying to free his hands so he could wipe the mess freely flowing from his nose

"Please? Just one last..." America begged with a grin but before Arthur could reply he already took the spray-soaked rose and put it to England's tickling, twitching nose

"D-Doe! S-Stob!" He squeaked, obviously not wanting to sneeze anymore but before he could say another thing the rose worked it's magic by irritating his nose even more, spreading to the most ticklish parts of his nose like wildfire, the tickle intensified in a matter of seconds and he knew he was going to sneeze sooner or later, just wanting to get it over with. For a moment he was   actually glad his boyfriend was tickling his nose, the tickle got worse...and worse..Until...

"H-hiyahhhh-k'tchiiyuu! Haah- XXTCH! H-HAAHH-PTCHIIIHH! Ah-chhiiihh!!" Alfred finally pulled the rose away, seeing as Arthur's nasal discharge and spray clung to its petals

Arthur wasn't feeling better but at least the tickling feeling went away and he was cleaned up and he wasn't sneezing anymore

"T-Thank y-you, Al-fred"

(A/n:) Sorry I made Arthur seem so uke and OOC...
This was the story I was talking about when I asked GeniusArtStuff to make a scriibble, The pic's AMAZING also, check out her thread it's just- Wow! So good!

ggAESP I DIDNT EXPECT TO SEE THIS STORY UP RIGHT NOW BUT HOT DAMN THIS IS HELLA AMAZING ??????? YESSSSSS

Archived