Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hamilton

FairyDust

Hello lovely forum goers! I've recently fallen rather helplessly (hah!) in love with the Hamilton musical and have found myself writing bits and pieces of stories, a large portion of which are rather sneeze-centric. None of my attempts are anything worth sharing at this point, but I was just wondering if there was any interest? If so I will try to pull together a more polished product to share. I know its a bit weird and I'm feeling pretty self-conscious about it at this point! If anyone is interested feel free to leave any prompts/characters/relationships etc you would prefer, I can't promise to use them, but I'd love to see what people like and i'll try my best to please :) 

I fell in love with Alexander Hamilton a couple of months ago, the sickfics on ao3 did for me.. He's such a workaholic and having lost his own mother to illness that him being sick to makes things very difficult for his partner, whether it be John, Eliza or someone else. I would love to read some sick, sneezy Hamilton!

I'm not usually one for RPF but hot damn would I LOVE to see one w/ LMM and Groffsauce. Their relationship is just beyond cute and I adore everything about them

YES PLEASE!! I have been OBSESSED with Hamilton lately and I'm not normally into male sneezing, but I would totally make an exception for this! (Especially Jefferson. Idk why but I would so love to read him sneezing!) Anything you post about this you can bet I'll read! :D

Hi! I also love Hamilton an inordinate amount and I also love that the fandom that's out there has already led to Hamilton sneezefics. :laugh: I rarely read male sneezefics, but I would read a male Hamilton fic! That is how much I'm into this musical!

IveGotRedHair makes a great point about Alexander - I've always loved the "workaholics working themselves sick" aspect on women, and I can totally see it working on Hamilton. In fact, I was just reading a YouTube comment the other day talking about how Hamilton was sick/very feverish during an important battle in the war... I really wish I could find it again or just remember!

P.S. If you're up for writing any female material, I would be a fan of either Eliza or Angelica snz for sure :yes: Phillipa Soo is unbelievably pretty... Renee is so pretty too, but there's something mystical about Soo's face!

On 3/31/2016 at 10:39 PM, zneeze said:

P.S. If you're up for writing any female material, I would be a fan of either Eliza or Angelica snz for sure :yes: Phillipa Soo is unbelievably pretty... Renee is so pretty too, but there's something mystical about Soo's face!

Seconded! I would also love to read anything about the women too! (Workaholic Hamilton gets Eliza sick too maybe?^_^) And I so agree with you, zneeze, Phillipa Soo is so beautiful! 

Thank you for all your replies, you're all so lovely! It's so nice to see there is some interest and once I get through this next set of exams I will definitely follow through and start posting some Hamilton fiction. 

I completely agree that the ladies are gorgeous and I'm more than willing to write female material too :D. I'll definitely try to incorporate some of the suggestions (no promises, but I'll do my best), feel free to add any more!

• 3 weeks later...

i have been directed to here after i made a post about how we need hamilton fics and YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much interest. love to see more sneeze fetishist hamilton fans :^))))))

gotta say hamilton/laurens ................ if you haven't read the actual letters from hamilton to laurens you gotta, they're so cute & really gay. :love:

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend of all people, musical-hater that he claims to be, got me into Hamilton BIG time.  I don't think the soundtrack's left his car for weeks.  I would totally absolutely 1000% be here for Hamilton sickfics, like of literally any of the male characters.  I love them all so much that it's hard to pick just one fave.  Lafayette is pretty damn near up there, though, and Burr holds a special place in my heart because I relate to his characterization way too damn much.

Archived