Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story Idea

DogLover

I have an idea for a story that just won't leave me alone. It's about someone in the army (gasp, originality, not drawing on my own experiences or anything) coming down with a cold during basic training.

There are a few options for where I could go with this idea: 

1. Denial fic, where they try to hide it from everyone but of course someone figures it out and then caretaking happens.

2. Contagion fic, where it gets passed along to everyone (because it's seriously impossible for your squadmates *not* to infect you). 

3. A series of snapshots of going through a typical day/week in training with a cold, because awwww all the sympathy but also badassery and yay. 

4. Any of the above with fetishist character(s), because that's always fun.

5. Also, maybe illicit romance? Because that's also fun and has plenty of sneezing-while-hiding potential.  

Anyway, I can't really make up my mind about what to do with this, and also I'm pretty epically busy so I'd like to make sure someone will enjoy it before I invest a bunch of time in it. Cheers! 

• 1 month later...

I am totally about to bump this. Honestly I love this idea, I always like the idea of an army setting, I may try one but I'm hesitant to in case I cannot do the idea justice, I may try it, any bits of info you can give me about the general army surrounding would be very appreciated. Thank you so much for posting this.

I'm relatively new to the site so I don't quite know the etiquette behind this, but this sounds right up my alley and I'd love to make it happen (in a few weeks once my classes end). I'm sure there's a way to message privately, so if you'd like me to know anything, go ahead and do that (my "rookie" is showing hahah). 

Archived