Sneeze Fetish Forum

Human practice?

SneezyHolmes

Okay, this might be an odd request but in my journey of art improvement, I want to draw more humans/humanoid characters. Basically as long as they have human anatomy, I wanna draw them! Sadly, I am just not inspired enough by my own characters to continuously draw them so I'd like to mix it up by drawing other characters. So long story short, I would like to draw your guy's characters/take requests. The resulting product will not be posted outside of the forum unless given permission and I would prefer males but females will work too!

Thanks for reading!

1 hour ago, ickydog2006 said:

Are we allowed to request real people?

Sure!

I have my OC's that would be cool to seen drawn if you were interested, Shadow is his name and if you are interested, let me know and I'll post his description for you.

I would love if you drew my OC's holy crap. I have two male characters I'd love to see drawn.

Tony and Gibbs from NCIS; there will never be enough Sherlock Holmes or John Watson (BBC version) out there, and I don't see much of Lestrade or Mycroft; any males from The Originals; Criminal Minds (Hotch, Morgan, Reid); Stiles or Derek (Teen Wolf); Peter/Neal (White Collar). I'm sure my brain will latch on to more if you're willing  (currently I'm really on a Gibbs/Tony kick so that's my first choice).

15 hours ago, Artemis said:

I have my OC's that would be cool to seen drawn if you were interested, Shadow is his name and if you are interested, let me know and I'll post his description for you.

Sure! Post away! 

14 hours ago, Melody said:

I would lovearrow-10x10.png if you drew my OC's holy crap. I have two male characters I'd love to see drawn.

Post them bio's/ref's! B)

Shadow- 6'4 158 pounds, Black hair, light skin, eyes so dark brown they look black, scars that cross his chest and one that crosses from his lower cheek. He has three tattoos, one on his shoulder one on his wrist and one on his back. He has an earring in his left ear and his hair is a bit too long so that it sometimes falls into his eyes. If you need anymore information, let me know.

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

Shadow- 6'4 158 pounds, Black hair, light skin, eyes so dark brown they look black, scars that cross his chest and one that crosses from his lower cheek. He has three tattoos, one on his shoulder one on his wrist and one on his back. He has an earring in his left ear and his hair is a bit too long so that it sometimes falls into his eyes. If you need anymore information, let me know.

Any particular tattoo's or hairstyles? Otherwise I'll just make some for him. And for the chest scars, are they 'X' shaped or more '/ /' shaped? 

Nothing in particular for the hair style or tattoos. They are more more" //" shaped for the scars. 

Just now, Artemis said:

Nothing in particular for the hair style or tattoos. They are more more" //" shaped for the scars. 

Mk! Starting now! 

Yay, I will be eagerly waiting!!!

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

Yay, I will be eagerly waiting!!!

10ro0vn.png

Here ya go! The image might be big, I work on large canvas's. I tried to make him look as much as your description said! Also, I inadvertantly gave him Kylo Ren hair..also, ignore that right arm haha I couldn't find a pose I like it in. 

1 minute ago, sneezyholmes said:

10ro0vn.png

Here ya go! The image might be big, I work on large canvas's. I tried to make him look as much as your description said! Also, I inadvertantly gave him Kylo Ren hair..also, ignore that right arm haha I couldn't find a pose I like it in. 

That was bomb!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Just now, Artemis said:

That was bomb!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

No problem! He's a cute character, ahh~!

If your looking to try your hand at some female characters my stores have many to choose from. The three huntresses, the mayor, Erica and Roxy, and even a sneezcubus and a few pepper fairies. 

While I do have some art links for how I see some of them I still would enjoy seeing your take. 

If your interested just let me know and I can give you more details on them. 

Sure, post their bio's! :)

Cool. 

Well let's see, maybe we can try Amelia first. 

I am not sure if you have read my stories or not but they take place in a fantasy world similar to Lord of the rings or the witcher games.

Amelia is the huntress team leader. She is an archer and if hunting wares light leather armor. If not then she wares normal cloths from that time. 

That being said weapon inclusion and clothing choice are totally up to you.

She stands about 5'10 an has an agile build. Blond wavy hair that comes down just past her shoulders and brown eyes. Age 28.

As for sneeze related information. She has an average nose and when ever it tickles she always sneezes twice. In there world it is considered polite to sneeze freely and uncovered.

Well that's about it I guess.

If you would like more details please let me know. 

I look forward to seeing the finished protect. 

Thank you for offering to do this. 

If you have read my stories and would rather draw a different character please let me know and I can give you their bio.

Archived