Sneeze Fetish Forum

Suggestion for Additional Board

I am not sure if they are popular enough to actually require their own exclusive section on the forum, but from what I've gleaned surveys seem to be rather well liked. If there are enough submitted would the introduction of such a board to the site be considered? Or will they always be destined to be submitted to other ones such as Fun and Games and General Discussion?

I'm not a staff member so it's not up to me, but my personal stance is that anyone can start a survey about anything, be it something sneeze-related (general discussion), fun but off topic (fun and games or the off topic boards), controversial (snake pit), 18+ (adult boards), etc. So I don't see there being a need for a separate forum just for surveys. 

2 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

I'm not a staff member so it's not up to me, but my personal stance is that anyone can start a survey about anything, be it something sneeze-related (general discussion), fun but off topic (fun and games or the off topic boards), controversial (snake pit), 18+ (adult boards), etc. So I don't see there being a need for a separate forum just for surveys. 

It does sound a bit ridiculous in retrospect, I admit.

Not necessarily! I think it would be nice to have them all in one place. This way they'd be easy to find again later, and it would b easier to check if one of them has already been asked before asking again bc it would be right in the same place. I would enjoy a sub-board like this :) 

Maybe a master thread with links to all of the surveys? It would probably take a while to collect all of them, but if someone was willing to do it (maybe by searching for "survey" or something?) then we could sticky that somewhere?

Perhaps a simple sub-thread for each section i.e., 18+ polls, artwork polls, stories polls, etc.? That would probably be the closest solution if this were to happen. Just my opinion though~ :) 

• 2 weeks later...

A sub thread where validated and non validated members can communicate.?

Archived